It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden is dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok. First, I want to say that this is just a theory.

Isn't it completely possible that the war on terror MIGHT be manufactured by the Bush administration?

Let's look at the angles for this theory:

He's never been caught, but constantly releases new video threats taunting the US and its allies. Isn't it even remotely possible that Bush has known bin laden was dead for over two years now, but has kept the threat alive in the form of video?

Before knocking this theory, I'd like to remind everyone that Goober W Bush's dad was in charge of the CIA at one point, and has defended his sons actions while in tears. This leads me to believe that daddy Bush may be playing puppetmaster, and ordering his son to take Iraq, control oil, kill Saddam, and finish the job Bush Sr. couldn't finish.

Isn't it completely possible that Goober will even go so far as to have an attack planned on our own shores close to election time just to stress the point that we supposedly need him to fight the war on terror?

Okay. Maybe this sounds paranoid. I agree that it is far-fetched.

But what if...

[edit on 29-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
While I know that it sounds farfetched, I have had the exact same thoughts.

The scariest thing is that, with the government, almost anything you can imagine is possible.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You watch, they're gonna pull Osama out of a Pakistani hat in the run-up to the election.

Osama's definitely a CIA creation.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Osama may well have been charbroiled at and during the Tora Bora operations.
IMHO, I have felt that Osama is dead being that he has yet to appear holding a current news paper or calender with the date of publication visible.

One can only guess....

seekerof

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think it is possible, to some degree it would all make sense. The war on terror has benefited those who have waged it....I will say that.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I can see Osama being a government creation, or being dead for a while now.

Think about it: If Osama is still alive, he would be nearly dead as it is. and the military has searched nearly all of the cave in afghanistan already.

And I also think that Bush Jr. is merely finishing the job his father couldn't.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Its not far-fetched, thats exactly whats going on, and not only that there is probably going to be some kind of catastrophic event engineered by you know who to scare you to death, then the government is going to tell the public that they have a way to make you 100% safe from the boogey man.The government is going to tell you they have a way to track every single terrorist in this country and the world, and the populace will gladly agree. The solution is this; make cash illegal, all transaction must be electronic, either by debit card or better yet debit chip implanted in you, this way if a terrorist can't spend money he can't operate, he will either have to have a debit card or chip, in other words he has to be registered, not only will your card or chip allow you to make purchases it can also be used to track you. this will usher in a one world monetary system and a one world government or the NWO. This has been in the works for years. If you have a one world government then most likely you will have a one world belief system. The catastrophic event is most likely going to be nuclear, I just hope they detonate it in an unpopulated area.

[edit on 8/8/2004 by LEO J]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by severance
Isn't it completely possible that Goober will even go so far as to have an attack planned on our own shores close to election time just to stress the point that we supposedly need him to fight the war on terror?

But what if...

You're right, Severance. Your theory is paranoid and far-fetch. I'll go one step farther. With all due respect, it's nuts.

It would be very nice if they could catch Osama before the election and I think that any American, regardless of political persuasion, would hope for the same thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEO J
Its not far-fetched, thats exactly whats going on, and not only that there is probably going to be some kind of catastrophic event engineered by you know who to scare you to death, then the government is going to tell the public that they have a way to make you 100% safe from the boogey man.The government is going to tell you they have a way to tack every single terrorist in this country and the world, and the populace will gladly agree. The solution is this; make cash illegal, all transaction must be electronic, either by debit card or better yet debit chip implanted in you, this way if a terrorist can't spend money he can't operate, he will either have to have a debit card or chip, in other words he has to be registered, not only will your card or chip allow you to make purchases it can also be used to track you. this will usher in a one world monetary system and a one world government or the NWO. This has been in the works for years.

I definitely see that coming. The bible describes it as the mark of the beast.

Nice avatar, EARTHTONE!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Gee. I guess we can all sleep safely knowing this.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I was wondering what exactly terrorists gain from attacking the US.....isn't terrorism most suited for bringing about the changes you desire in your OWN country? What has Bin Laden received for his troubles? Everyone hates him now and are supposedly trying their best to get rid of him and Al Qaida. If you want to destroy the "enemy" that is America, wouldn't you try to do something more than wound them? Any amount of deaths horrible, but the fact is that the only thing that came out of 9/11 for Bin Laden is a whole lot of trouble. He didn't cripple us, he didn't even maim us. He could have struck many other places which would have had more of an effect and increased the amount of casualties significantly. Now, everyone is on alert which is supposed to make any attacks far more difficult than they were on 9/11. Obviously, Bin Laden would have assumed that after the initial set of strikes that a subsequent attack at a future time would be miles more of a problem logistically for them. Now any errant flight path or suspicious demeanor gets someone's attention. It seems to me that if Bin Laden really wanted the US destroyed he would have at least tried to do more than he did. Three thousand deaths is terrible enough but it didn't secure Bin Laden's goal. Now there is this threat of financial destruction or nuclear war but doing both seems like overkill to me. If you are just going to kill millions do you really have to screw the economy too? Is is even possible to do that with a few suicide bombers? I would think that the best thing for Bin Laden and his agenda would have been to wait until he had what he needed to do the job all at once. Now he'll have to really be on his game to strike again. That would lead me to believe that he knew he would never be able to cripple us as he wanted to because he just doesn't have the resources, that he accomplished what he wanted to on 9/11 (which he obviously didn't), or maybe he just doesn't even exist. Some say that this next attack is aimed at securing a Bush loss in November. Why the hell would that make a difference? It's not like having Bush gone will stop people from fighting terrorism and why should it? With his family's influence and money, he doesn't even have to be President to accomplish his victory against terrorism if that's what he really wants. On 9/11 he was at a school in Florida and there was no attempt to take him out then. If these terrorists were living in this country for so long, you are gonna tell me that they wouldn't have known where he would be? This wasn't some secret location. It just doesn't add up for me. It's a painfully obvious that Bush got more out of this then Bin Laden. Oil, money, manipulation through fear, near total control, and of course Saddam. It makes no sense that getting Saddam would be easier then getting Bin Laden. Saddam must have been more well-funded, had more people that would fight for him, and just overall should have been harder to catch than Bin Laden. Yet they found him in a hole with a bag of Cheetos.....9/11 quickly turned into a war against Saddam and Iraq and really had very little to do with Bin Laden which would logically say that Bin Laden isn't a threat or doesn't even exist. He could just be dead too. None of this feels right to me and I don't mean just the killing because that will never feel right for any reason. The overall story we are being fed unravels more and more as it is being spun. The loose ends are fluttering around behind it, yet no one is even trying to tie them back. Either Bush knows he has lost or he wants to lose. NWO? I guess the real problem is that we won't know till we know. Let's hope the truth can come out with a whimper and not with a bang....that's just my take on the whole situation...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I said the same thing I feel that bin-Laden is death and has been death for quite a long time. If they come out with something it will be by DNA.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Osama may well have been charbroiled at and during the Tora Bora operations. IMHO, I have felt that Osama is dead being that he has yet to appear holding a current news paper or calender with the date of publication visible.

Exactly. He isn't behaving as a good commander in chief would.
He should be recruiting and building ferver and self esteem of
his death troops with video releases. He has been silent.
Silent because he's dead. That's what I think.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I also believe that his name is been used and that the tapes and letters are done to keep his name alive, I want to see a video of him that is what I want to see if he is alive and well.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think Osama is a cypher, a pawn, a creation -- and that even he might not fully realize it. I don't think he will ever be caught alive. His body turning up conveniently dead? A good possibility.

But I don't think that GWB has any complicity in 911. I do think he is a "good" -- tho a bit fanatical -- Christian and the thought of killing innocent Americans on purpose like that would horrify him. Obviously, however, the thought of sending soldiers to die or killing Iraqi civilians is not a problem for him. But sorry, I don't think he has the level of evil & diabolical sophistication to sacrifice masses of civilians in his own country.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
To pronounce that something not commonly held to be true as true is a speculation and not a prediction.

OBL will be laughing from beyond the grave at this logical slip.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by severance
Osama bin laden IS dead

believe me, it is. Bin ladens death wouldn't help Bush's chances of getting re-elected. Does Sadaams capture justify war? No, Sadaam like Bush is an @$$hole.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
I think Osama is a cypher, a pawn, a creation -- and that even he might not fully realize it. I don't think he will ever be caught alive. His body turning up conveniently dead? A good possibility.

But I don't think that GWB has any complicity in 911. I do think he is a "good" -- tho a bit fanatical -- Christian and the thought of killing innocent Americans on purpose like that would horrify him. Obviously, however, the thought of sending soldiers to die or killing Iraqi civilians is not a problem for him. But sorry, I don't think he has the level of evil & diabolical sophistication to sacrifice masses of civilians in his own country.

Never accused or implied Goober was the mastermind behind 9/11. Hell, to say he's a 'mastermind' is giving way too much credit to gooberism.

Let me reiterate.

Bin Laden plans and funds the attacks of 9/11 at least two years before they take place.

Goober had credible and reliable evidence that an attack would take place on American soil. He lined the cat box with the papers, as he thought they were requests for a guest appearance on 'My Life As An A$$' .

9/11 happens. The single most tragic event in American history. The first thing that comes to Goobers mind: cat box.

Goober orders attack on Afghanistan. Takeover commences and the Taliban is on the run, holding Bin Laden's hand across the desert into the hills.

Bin Laden dies iin massive bombings of hillside bunkers. All is quiet for a long while. No word from Binny.

Suddenly, over the next few months, more and more videos from Binny are released.

I guess my closest storyline comparison would be 'Highlander II', in which the world believes the sky is dying so build a dark and hideous 'shield' to prevent the world from 'dying'. As the movie plot evolves, we learn that the 'shield' had given plenty of time for the sky to heal, the corporate genius's wanted to milk the customers a little longer of more money by making the customers believe that the sky was still not healed and exposure in its present condition would be deadly.

Goober W Bush is the head of the corporation that runs the 'shield'; he brainwashed general populace truly believes that the 'shield' (the war on terror) keeps us safe, no matter how many lives are lost in its cause.

"..and many of you will die. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make"

My wife told me tonight that she has started to believe that Goober W Bush is the antichrist, LMAO!!

I told her that I believe that the 1st antichrist will be a manufactured (made-up) version. He will come from Canada. It will be in retaliation for all of the anti-canadian sentiments

She asked me for proof, I offered her one name: WILLIAM SHATNER

Once the Canadian antichrist (or 'super anti-antichrist') is exposed as a fake, the real antichrist, Amelia Earhart, surfaces. She faked her death and has spent the last 67 years amassing a large army of followers who appear to us through spam producers, pop-up advertising, and paid advertising.

Marilyn Manson will successfully sue Mrs. Earhart over the use of the name 'Antichrist' and win. Amid losing her commanding title, Mrs. Earhart loses her following and goes to work as an attorney for the RIAA, getting her revenge by filing massive amounts of unfounded lawsuits against thousands of innocents.

Oh yeah. And then the aliens land, and they all look like the cast members from 'Spongebob Squarepants'.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by severance]

[edit on 10-8-2004 by severance]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Osama is a "Character" created to suport all the "terrorism war"!
althow he is real, but he is just a rich muslim guy. it is all the "propaganda" that make him look like the "enemy World N�1"!

P.S. I even doubt that the image that all we know if Osama, it is the real one!., for me Osama it is on america or europe in some huge mansion, drinking cool coktails, and laughting a lot while he watch the TV set! and we never have seen his real image.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Strange that he has NOT appeared, but there could be a good reason for that besides being dead....

He might be dead and the terrorists do not want the information out, But I highly doubt that Bush has planned all this....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join