It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Henchman Associate Admits to Role in Robbery/Shooting of Tupac; Apologizes To Pac &

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

YES, some people NEED to be eliminated from society, that is why we have the.........DEATH PENALTY!!
It needs to be used more instead of housing lifelong thugs at taxpayer expense.

But, I digress.

DO YOU TRULLY FEEL THOSE WHO INFLUENCE THIS TYPE OF IGNORANCE DESERVE what you speak all OF THEM ALL AS THERE ARE OTHER PLAYERS some even uphold the very law you speak so we are talking THEM ALL ELIMINATED.. Please answer with all clarity just asking.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Again Tupac was working his way out of that game. It is hard to be in that game and be in the spot light he was in. His music though did reflect on his past, his struggle to survive, and where he was headed.

Did he do things that were wrong? Sure at one time he did. Then again each of us have done things we are not proud of when we are younger.

Another example of people who made their way out and changed is Ice T, and Ice Cube. Do you really think they are still out gang banging when they are pulling in what they do?

People can change, not all will, sometimes their past catches up with them. In Tupac's case I think it was the past that got him and not his present. He was leading a different life and getting out of the gang banging scene.

At the same time wishing harm on others does not make a person any better than a gang banger bringing harm to others.

Raist

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Not trying to be rude but I have no idea what your question is.
Could you maybe rephrase it and use commas?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of the saying:

"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

Although sad he was killed, he was a product of an environment he first was forced to be part of, decided to remain part of it, and when it was too late tried to escape it.

This story is repetitive and happens all the time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Double post

*disable the button on submit would be great*
edit on 16-6-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

LOL, the truth is I dont really care who killed tupac, i bet tupac killed people too. More Gang violence please thats stupid

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As Obama says:

"Justice has been served!"

Well, not quite yet, but sounds like it will be soon....

Here's to missing Tupac and Biggie (tips the 40)

~Namaste

top topics

<< 1   >>

join