It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification Incorporated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am very passionate about the chemtrails because they interfere with my viewing of the night sky. I wind up having to make an educated guess about what this or that is and it always makes me think there is something to hide. Recently I had asked my mom if she had noticed this and she said oh sure and for some years. I asked her what she thought it was and she told me that she had just thought it was President Bush (at the time) keeping us safe. It made me realize that odd things can go on and on and we fit them into our own frame of reference rather than questioning because initially it can be difficult to grasp that a scenario like scientists gone wild or corporations gone wild could exist.

The HAARP part of the thread is very confronting, particularly when experiments with this can cause the earth to flame up. It's a fullfillment of prophecy, yes, but at what cost and is that then the only way to stop these madpersons.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I noticed it years ago, but I worked all the time, but am now disabled, and never thought about it being a conspiracy, until I moved out here from Missouri and had the time. Yes, I noticed them, but didn't pay any attention. I have my friends back in Missouri watching, and one of them, her Mother had even noticed. It is really getting attention now. Her Mother lives up in Northern Missouri and she said one day that they sprayed really bad and it started raining some weird stuff on her, kinda reddish, and it was a clear day. Here, I looked on my car and had some clear blobs, not bird poop, it was jelly and about the size of a hardball, they had really sprayed us bad that day. A town in Washington state, Oakville, ended up with the same blobs I found. Here is a website I go to, and the video about the town and what happened. This weather modification is really bad and I was just trying to get the point out that is does exist and maybe I may have not put it right on there according to some people, but I am not a good poster I guess. It was meant at face value. It wasn't meant as a argument. But check this out. The first is about the fungus in Joplin, that is where I use to live, my old stompin grounds, so you can imagine how pissed I am about this modification. My friends lost their houses and my family is ok, but tha is not the point. 138 people died, children included, and now more since this strange fungus.

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because the Rothchilds rule the world sweetie, that was my point. I was only trying to inform people of this website I found for their own discrimination and to give them more information and not trying to get slammed for giving information. This is sometimes why I don't post things I know need to be posted, cause you get some really hateful people that seem to want to destroy a kindness of informing of what maybe they haven't heard about. JUST INFORMATION and EDUCATION. And yes, by the way, I am a so-called Chemmy!!
I watched them come out of Washington and totally obliterate our once in awhile clear beautiful blue skies here in Oregon, and it totally pisses me off. Finally get some sun and here they come and blot it out. My friend was finally convinced the day we went to the lake and at a low elevation it looked like giant bellowing white smoke coming out of those "white planes with no markings", two of them almost side by side. And here, a plane finder for those of you that would like to see if those planes have a tracking number when you see the ones bellowing out giant clouds of metal and whatever else they decide they want to test on us.
planefinder.net...
And thank you for the apology.

And what planes have you found so far?

You started the thread about WMI, but there are zero projects in Oregon for cloud seeding, and cloud seeding is not chemtrails either. And then you bring up HAARP, Weather Central, Rothchilds, etc.
edit on 15-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955

Because the Rothchilds rule the world sweetie, that was my point.

Because they have a 70% stake in a weather forecasting company??

And what has it got to do with weather modification - either the company or the process??

BTW I'm pretty sure I'm not your sweetie darling XXX

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Thanks for that site and the many others you provided today. I have put a number of them in favorites. I found your thread enlightening and will look forward to reading more from you. There are 1/2 dozen or so posters that jump on every chemtrail thread and say the same sorts of things they said to you so don't think it's personal at all. Just look at it like high school debate class and don't forget to thoroughly enjoy the moment.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Thank you very much, that is what it was intended. You got it, a few other people got it. Now I see his signature, I understand now.

You read it apparently, because chemtrails are mentioned in there too. I guess some people haven't truly done their homework to know what we know and it does no good to try and argue with them. I stated that when I posted, and they have to make a big deal out of something that we can "see" and is real. The whole article is very enlightening, that is why I posted it. Glad it was helpful.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Here is a news story about Weather Modification Inc.

OMG!!! ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!
Not really...

Weather modification has been done for many years, and you don't even need aircraft to do it. They can shoot dry ice into the clouds, or they can shoot silver iodide into the clouds, or if you are in the mountains you can just release it where you are.

All they are doing is cloud seeding. It should be called cloud releasing because they are just releasing the water from the clouds. It is no different from taking some water from a stream, or lake, or the ocean.... they are just taking water that is floating in the sky above them.

Not only does is save peoples homes from being destroyed by hail storms, but it also saves crops, gardens, wild animals, people, and vehicles from death, destruction, and or heavy damage. It is actually a good thing... It REDUCES storms. They can't stop storms fully but they can reduce them. If they were good enough they could probably even put out brush/forest fires if there are clouds above. They could even guarantee certain farm lands or places get water when they should.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Have you ever seen pictures of Earth from outer space? There is such an abundance of clouds that small scale cloud seeding is like taking a gallon of water from the ocean. It has very little effect...

...and the cloud seeding that is done by Weather Modification Inc. does NOT leave visible trails. So you can forget about them being proof for the chemtrail conspiracy/myth.

edit on 17-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

If silver iodide doesn't leave trails, and I believe you when you say that, then it's certainly something else gushing out of all these planes because they do leave trails that last all day and into the night and never really exit except with strong wind and that, of course, just puts them in someone elses' sky.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

If silver iodide doesn't leave trails, and I believe you when you say that, then it's certainly something else gushing out of all these planes because they do leave trails that last all day and into the night and never really exit except with strong wind and that, of course, just puts them in someone elses' sky.

No because those planes dont leave trails. There is nothing "gushing" out of those small planes, besides, if they are seeding inside of storms in certain very limited project areas (such as Alberta, Boise, North Dakota), with small twin engine prop planes, then how are you seeing them?

edit on 17-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

BTW I'm pretty sure I'm not your sweetie darling XXX

I am truly sorry to the op. I have nothing to add of significant value to this thread.

That was hilarious.
Star for you.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I'm not in Alberta, Boise or N.D. and I'm seeing 'them' so am I gifted?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

I'm not in Alberta, Boise or N.D. and I'm seeing 'them' so am I gifted?

Can I ask you for the date, and the approximate location?

I just want to look up the weather conditions for that day.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

In the southwest U.S. today all day till about 2pm Pacific.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

No, you did not see any of their airplanes. But if you insist, (since there are no seeding projects going on in the Southwest US right now), was it a Piper Seneca, Cessna 340, Beech King Air or Piper Cheyenne?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

No, you did not see any of their airplanes. But if you insist, (since there are no seeding projects going on in the Southwest US right now), was it a Piper Seneca, Cessna 340, Beech King Air or Piper Cheyenne?

Experimental; robot controlled.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Experimental; robot controlled.

Uh huh sure... And what does that have to do with WMI?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join