It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification Incorporated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Found this on a website, they actually do have a business of Weather Modification.
They even have planes you can rent.
www.weathermodification.com...

Their heading goes like this:

When most people look up, they see clouds. WE SEE POTENTIAL

This is just a small company. But, reading through this website next may surprise you. All kinds of links to validate what they are talking about.

Weather Modification, Inc. is one private company in North Dakota that provides full-service aerial and ground-based “cloud seeding” for private entities and governments in the U.S. and around the world. Weather Modification, Inc. is not regulated by the U.S. government, at least not by law, and is therefore unaccountable to the American citizens who are affected by its cloud seeding operations. WMI’s Clients & Projects page appears to have been sanitized of any incriminating evidence and it seems remarkable, given the immensely destructive storms currently ravaging parts of the U.S., that WMI reports only a few recent client projects in the country.

And guess who bought 70% stake in Weather Central just this year?

In 2011, the House of Rothschild acquired a majority stake in Weather Central, the world’s leader in weather, forecasting, traffic, news and sports systems.

Now, here is the website. Very important to note that, I am not a major religious person, because of where this came from, but they do have a lot of useful information, and it does go with bible prophesy. I'm putting this out here for education and am not into bickering whether it is right or wrong. They make very valid points and links to ponder. So, there ya go my friends. And please read and study. Here it is.

The credit goes to the writer Barbara Aho, she has done an excellent job.

watch-unto-prayer.org...

It even has what is called:

Death of the Phoenix: Destruction of the Bible Belt

watch-unto-prayer.org...

It is really sad to see the above already happening, so just be prepared folks, we are in for a bumpy ride. But humanity will "always" survive.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
no

you are a crazy

you are what some call a chemtrailer

you have a medical condition

you should seek kelp for thinking anything wrong is going on above you

go back to sleep nothing to see here

now

if this is your reply

maybe you need the mental check

weather modification is absolutely going on

i would call them geodeniers

but then i would be labeling some one

so

thanks for the info

and flame away debunker co

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955

In 2011, the House of Rothschild acquired a majority stake in Weather Central, the world’s leader in weather, forecasting, traffic, news and sports systems.

Weather Central is not Weather Modification Inc!!

Weather Central is an information company that makes visual data displays for TV channels, teh web, etc.

Jeez - can't you even get that right??

Now, here is the website. Very important to note that, I am not a major religious person, because of where this came from, but they do have a lot of useful information, and it does go with bible prophesy. I'm putting this out here for education and am not into bickering whether it is right or wrong.

how can it be education unless you can establish that it is correct??

They make very valid points and links to ponder.

What are they?

I have only so much time and if you think there's something important there then at least tell us what they are.

watch-unto-prayer.org...

Quite a shoddy job really - cloud seeding in the US started in 1947 - I would have thought that shoudl be the starting point for any overview of it

and then ther's this bit:

In 1996, the U.S. Air Force published a research paper produced in the Department of Defense titled, “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025.” Disregarding the Geneva Convention Treaty on Weather Modification, the stated purpose of the paper was “to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives...”

Oh dear......the same old silly nonsense about 2025.....

It is really sad to see the above already happening, so just be prepared folks, we are in for a bumpy ride. But humanity will "always" survive.

so you are saying it is right then - I thought you weren't concerned about whether it was right or wrong??

edit on 15-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

How can ANY member read your response and claim it is NOT harrassment?
Unbelievable.
And ATS is intelligent discourse?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by stardust1955

Weather Central is not Weather Modification Inc!!

Weather Central is an information company that makes visual data displays for TV channels, teh web, etc.

Did I say anything about that even being connected to the Weather Modification Inc. ? No, I am quoting what is in the article that I just posted!! Who rules this world, have you not read it? I doubt it, you didn't have time before you posted. Duh!!

Jeez - can't you even get that right??

Now, here is the website. Very important to note that, I am not a major religious person, because of where this came from, but they do have a lot of useful information, and it does go with bible prophesy. I'm putting this out here for education and am not into bickering whether it is right or wrong.

how can it be education unless you can establish that it is correct??

They make very valid points and links to ponder.

What are they?

I have only so much time and if you think there's something important there then at least tell us what they are.

watch-unto-prayer.org...

Quite a shoddy job really - cloud seeding in the US started in 1947 - I would have thought that shoudl be the starting point for any overview of it

and then ther's this bit:

In 1996, the U.S. Air Force published a research paper produced in the Department of Defense titled, “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025.” Disregarding the Geneva Convention Treaty on Weather Modification, the stated purpose of the paper was “to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives...”

Oh dear......the same old silly nonsense about 2025.....

so you are saying it is right then - I thought you weren't concerned about whether it was right or wrong??

edit on 15-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Thank you Stewy. I knew I would get this kind of response, they didn't even take the time to read it. Just went off on me right away. Just trying to inform and I clearly stated that. Educational and informative.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

i agree

sad really

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

And Thank You also Truther, you made me laugh!!

Have a good read and a good day.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating. Just to add some early history - G.E. originally conducted research in the 1940's and the military flew the planes for insurance purposes. This article brings up all sorts of legal approaches. I wonder if a corporation which behaves like a government and is shown to be adverse could be classed as foreign and charges of treason could apply for aiding and abetting.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah, here, I'll add this too. This is when HAARP was being built and they already had most of the info on it. I love Nikola Tesla, and he did not mean for any of his discoveries or inventions to be used this way. This is also very informative.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...[/url]

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My apologies - I thought you were making the connection because the thread is about weather modification, the initial bit of the OP is about weather modification, the final bit of the OP is about weather modification, and there's nothing in the middle bit that makes it appear to be on a different topic entirely - my mistake.

Here's a few things you might like to consider

1/ Weather Modification is not a secret operation, it has been around for years, it is not even the only commercial cloud seeder you can charter -

these guys wil do it for you based out of India - www.srishtiaviation.com... as will thesse - www.indiamart.com...

Aero systems Inc are happy to take your money in the USA - www.asicolorado.com...

There's even a Weather modification Association - www.weathermodification.org...

2/ Weather Central is a forecasting company - it supplies forecasts, graphics, and maps. It has nothing more than that to do with weather modification - eitehr the company, or the activity. So why mention it at all??

3/ A chemmie has already infiltrated Weather Modification Inc and scored an expose - the thread is still on page 1 of this forum - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm pretty sure the comments still apply.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy typing

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

misunderstood above comment
edit on 15-6-2011 by Truther9111776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

misunderstood above comment
edit on 15-6-2011 by Truther9111776 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776

well

most of what you said was fine and dandy

but

and this is a small but

but you are wrong 100% on weather mod inc only having graphs and maps and radar

Weather CENTRRAL - NOT Weather Modification - 2 different companies, supplying completely differnt services!!

maybe next time we should look through everything before trying to debunk something

ROFL.....

link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776

would you like to correct your statement to show reality and fact

or would you prefer it remains incorrect and very misleading

Perhaps you could show me which bits are wrong and then i can correct them.

thanks for doing so

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

my sincere apology for a mistake

i thought you were referring to the site linked in the op

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Because the Rothchilds rule the world sweetie, that was my point. I was only trying to inform people of this website I found for their own discrimination and to give them more information and not trying to get slammed for giving information. This is sometimes why I don't post things I know need to be posted, cause you get some really hateful people that seem to want to destroy a kindness of informing of what maybe they haven't heard about. JUST INFORMATION and EDUCATION. And yes, by the way, I am a so-called Chemmy!!
I watched them come out of Washington and totally obliterate our once in awhile clear beautiful blue skies here in Oregon, and it totally pisses me off. Finally get some sun and here they come and blot it out. My friend was finally convinced the day we went to the lake and at a low elevation it looked like giant bellowing white smoke coming out of those "white planes with no markings", two of them almost side by side. And here, a plane finder for those of you that would like to see if those planes have a tracking number when you see the ones bellowing out giant clouds of metal and whatever else they decide they want to test on us.
planefinder.net...
And thank you for the apology.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

Fabulous article for a HAARP novice like me. Sheds light on what all these research and data gathering planes are doing in the air. Also wasn't at all familiar with the weather modification carry on except for the 1,000 lightning strikes here and there across the country in the past few years.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

This is why I put this up, so people here can be a little more informed. And understand that it really does go on. The links are there. And, including the article on Death of the Phoenix. Found that interesting because it is happening now. The whole article is very informative and interesting. Enjoy.

And the plane finder was what Ted Gunderson put up before he got sick. He is in the hospital I believe.

His article about tracking the planes for info is not on there now, guess cause he is in the hospital. This is another good website.
aircrap.org...
edit on 6/15/2011 by stardust1955 because: To add another web link.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I agree it was not polite to "slam" on the OP so harshly. Her tone was polite from the onset, so it would seem the proper thing to do to reciprocate in the same polite tone.

However, I can also understand someone's (Gaul's) frustration, when someone starts a thread without using the search button, to see if the subject has been covered before.

It often comes across as if many people decide that an idea "is probably true", or "can't be anything else but the truth",....just by surfing the blogosphere, by coming upon a site or two that mentally tastes good, or fits within their own opinions.
----without searching further to determine the information's validity or the validity of it's original sources..

I would hope that when someone posts a new thread, they would arm themselves with as much information on the subject as possible, so that when they are questioned about it, they could defend, add-to, or otherwise contribute to their own topic.
....not just, "I came across this story, but I don't feel one way or another about it." **

**EDIT: that last part there not necessarily describing stardust1955.

edit on 15-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: EDIT note

edit on 15-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join