It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have begun to awaken my third eye by accident, I can fell it, I can see the clarity and it is spec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am not a skilled writer, my grammar is poor. I have not learned to write well because I refused to be taught, my english teachers claimed I must be cheating when I did writing assignments and this for many reasons lead me to reject there teachings because it was untrue, I never falsified any of my work. now I could blab on about this for a while but I do not have the technical skills to communicate my depth and knowledge across without boring you or sounding like a fool I have clarity of all things if I want it.

I do not even have the skills to convey the emotions, my vocabulary is far too lackluster to portray these events in full. this is as best I can do, for now. I will with dedication re learn from scratch the fundamentals of english. and how to express oneself with language.

I broke my heart. not by someone else but by me, I sent the woman I love away and broke her heart and in turn mine has broken mine. The reasons I gave her are now not true, they were true before, but now they are not, I can see clearly so clearly, it is me, for i could not allow her into my life because my higher self knew I was changing quickly. destined to break her heart. I didn't see this before but I do know.

I have been extremely sensitive towards peoples energies (I know but I have terrible vocab and it hard to explain) I am living with two negative energies and it's draining me, I can feel it. these two friends i have no resent at them on any level everything that arises negatively is because of me. I did not see this clearly until now. I was angry, I yelled at them, but they did not deserve it, I was angry at me I just did not know it. deeper still i can read the energies i can feel there thoughts and fears I couldn't feel them before but I can now.

I have a very open home letting most people come and go as they please. I host 'couch surfers' but I would only select the world travelers, no distinction on age race sex. every person I have even been angry with or hold a cluster of negative energy for. that is no more i feel nothing but peace.

my current friends and family will not understand why I will decide to move away from here.alas that is because i am different I have not changed but the clarity of my being I now know. i must pursue the study of being there is nothing else in the world I want more. but I fear i have to forget for now as my vibrations settle and as before in my life whenever I get close I slam it closed, with alcohol, with drugs.. just negative thoughts. oh boy how wrong was I about these tricky things they had me thinking i was expanding my mind, but no no how wrong I was. astounding some of the things we put ourselves through to reach this state, it is a yearning for everything we are all drawn towards the same thing,

i felt slight throbbing in my forehead all for most of the day, only after realising what it was that all I had to do was accept it and then bang I started seeing so easy. how far i was getting I got scared never I have gotten that far before colours dots wow what a rush. I am on no drugs at the moment. but I am about to be. just some THC I have to close this away again, but not for long. wowo what a rush.

I can not keep shutting this away, this is why I am posting here. let it be known I only have seen clarity in my previous self and interactions with others, whatever I thought about deeply I just saw clear as clear could be.
I did not open my third eye but it peaked or at least that is a way to describe it and i like what i see. i am so happy. to be.

either I am suffering from schizophrenia or this is actually happening to me. i think my broken heart has forced what ever chakras are involved in this i am not aware to begin to communicate or become active.

-for me
-for your entertainment and discussion.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

I feel no entertainment in your pain and loss for words ,your heart speaks for you and you are not alone in
the boat brother.I and others here and everywhere feel the same.I believe it is compassion and sorrow for the
pain that mankind is experiencing now also the awakening of the truth of genocide that the evil ones are perpetrating
against humanity.You are not alone remember that always.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

If evolution is true then it has created the perfect trap for a human soul.
As the veil lifts it shows many things but mostly it shows us how stupid we been.
Don't try to teach your life lessons to others rather just respect and love life.
If you truly can see through the crack in the veil understand you can lead a horse to water but you can not make him drink. The only mind you can change is your own.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
I have not learned to write well because I refused to be taught, my english teachers claimed I must be cheating when I did writing assignments and this for many reasons lead me to reject there teachings because it was untrue

I know how you feel. I could say the same myself.

either I am suffering from schizophrenia or this is actually happening to me.

Well you certainly have an indirect way of writing, but I appreciate the context. You are not suffering from schizophrenia. When the third eye is opened for the first time, it is overwhelming. You see the spirit world layered on top of your normal vision everywhere. It will calm down and eventually close, if you don't focus on it. Let this play out and don't worry. Stay off the drugs too.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Dont be scared about what your mind wants to show you, how do you think one becomes spiritual? Also 3rd eye isnt so scary when one has been in another reality (conscious shift)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"sincerity is more important than elocution" -Dostoevsky
I'm pretty sure you aren't schizo. I have a degree in psych. btw.
I've actually recently came to the same conclusion that drugs inhibit the "third eye." It seems counter-intuitive, but i think drugs just deceive you into thinking it opens it up.
Be very careful with that kind of thinking though. You take the wrong step and you'll wind up in a mental hospital.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ubeen

Yes I had that certain realisation that I could take no one with me. that everyone in my current life except maybe one friend, some may understand, but few will grasp even the basic ideals of my sudden clarity. Though i do have close friends gained over the years, especially lasting friendships form school; my path is changing and I would like to give my friends closure because they do care, a great deal, they cannot help me, but their willingness to help is what i am humbled by.

I plan on leaving everything I know, not because I am scared, or broken, or lost. but now I finally see. (6 months ago I told my mother that my pursuit of my spiritual self would end up making me lost to the world. I tried to push it away and try for a child) I did not understand what lost to world meant when I said it, I do now.

I tried to push it away for so long, uncertain, unwise, but in the end something inside of my has done this before. I have no doubt of that. I claim no special powers or thought process. i've had help.

Literally I have just taken a nap, about 3 hours worth.I have not remembered any of my dreams (if i had any) for the last year of my life; medicated with alcohol, drugs, sex, tv, playstation, facebook, everything I was consumed and medicated negatives and I let myself be.

i am not really addressing anyone, where from here?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I was cruel when I was young, 10 - 16 I lied and cheated and manipulated all I could. I lied to harm, for enjoyment and personal gain. I am not sure when it happened maybe 5 years ago but i just had an epiphany completely understanding that from this moment forward I would be as truthful and trusty worthy as i could possibly be. People began to confide in me and I began to take pleasure in helping and fixing problems. I thrive on my ability to help. But now, I know I cannot. For the first time, honestly I have thought that I will be ok NOT drinking alcohol. first time ever. I have no desire to escape my mind, I wish to embrace it.

"You take wrong step and end up in metal hospital"
Please steer me away from this. The one friend I mentioned that I think may be able to understand me.. He checked himself into a mental hospital couple years back, they kept him there for 3 weeks even though he wanted to leave.deep down I believe he was dealing through some spiritual enlightenment but didn't have the support to understand it. support from whomever or whatever.

read this (posted a little while back) www.abovetopsecret.com... it will give some background on this woman i did love.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Th0r because: added link

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

I would say, do what you have to do. Be where you need to be . Find the self that you are finding and longing for. Your true friends will be there when you are ready. Be it 1 year, 5 years, 10 years down the road. It sounds like you are in a position that I think many people would like to be in to be able to just go, and see who they really are, but can't because of some other things holding them back. Spiritual awakening is a powerful thing.
Good luck and much peace in your ventures.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
True change comes from the heart, not the mind.

The easiest way to open a "chakra", or clear one out, is to change that aspect of your life thats keeping it blocked.

IE -
If you are in a relationship with a woman and you don't love her anymore truly, but tell her you do everyday, then you need to end the relationship in order for your heart to work. (stop living a lie), you don't even need to meditate anymore unless you are focusing your mind if you live like this.

You were your spiritual self the day you were born, you just didn't understand it yet.

edit on 15-6-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Moving probably won't be beneficial for you. You need your friends and family even if you don't think so now. Plus, the change you're looking for isn't a physical one.
As someone with much experience, stopping the dope will help a lot. Plus, dope inhibits dreams as you've seen for yourself.
If you ever decide to drink, make sure you have a limit and stick with it. No more than 4 drinks. don't get drunk. but a buzz won't be the worst thing, especially if you're feeling very depressed. I say this because when people stop all drugs all at once, depression is very likely and relapse is very common. So if you reach that point, which is likely, do not get drunk. It's easy to say don't do any drugs, but that's not realistic for most.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

Hi ThOr,
Your posts have touched me deeply.
An awakening happened to Peter Brown, he tells of it in this video.
youtu.be...
I just thought you might like it.

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Moving probably won't be beneficial for you. You need your friends and family even if you don't think so now. Plus, the change you're looking for isn't a physical one.

I agree. I had a similiar experience in 2006 and felt that I was supposed to move- so I left my great paying job and moved 3 states west all on my "hunch" and I could not find a job, after 60 job intereviews, and I lost everything. It wasnt that I wasnt skilled, I had a spotless perfect Resume. The problem was I was too skilled. I moved to a city/area that did not have many jobs. And as that is the case now- in this economy- I HIGHLY recommend staying put where you are. Move out of the house your living in and get your own place. That will help. Stand up for your rights and dont allow negative people to come into your life anymore if thats what you want.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They can be negative, but they don't have the awareness to understand why you are angry, that is, they don't have the ability to empathise, and only perceive your emotions in a linear sense, as opposed to an interconnected domain of emotional current. Those whom have separated the ego from thier natural souls, basically, see things in a linear sense, and do not experience themselves as being one and the same with your emotions.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have come back down, I will not move away I will stay, I know it has happened but for now I stay and change slowly,

I have no desire to drink it is so strange, even more I do not feel the need to swear/curse anymore even though days ago the way i spoke was one long swear word.

I have seen a egret/heron, I was with a friend, who;s a fish farmer,, I asked thts a cool bird what is it... i live on a street behind a highway.. yes it was at my house pretty cool. Dunno what it means, maybe it means something maybe it was coincidence. it was still a beautiful bird and moved gracefully just felt like I was going to be ok. really felt it. even if I were to die in an accident tomorrow, I will be ok.

cheers.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sounds like your on the path you need to be on right now. Be still and listen to your heart and you can see wonders. Much peace and enlightenment on your new venture. Be strong.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Dude.. I mean that with LOVE!

Relax and be at peace! This is a beautiful thing, you may not see that now, but it is!

You came here by yourself, be at peace with yourself. Most importantly do not believe all the things that society has forced you to think as "true".

You will begin to notice that "fear" has lead you to trust in others. TRUST in yourself "NOW". You are living the life you live and "GNOSIS" will guide you.

Next will be the opening of the Crown Chakra and radiating energy out the top of your head. You may also begin to feel a rewiring of your body.

This is good stuff. Meditate and let your guides, and higher self lead you.

Do not have fear of what you are shown! Research Kundalini awakening.

Ask Questions.

You have ripped down the "VAIL"!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

top topics

join