It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird question but...How can i go about being Abducted?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Ive been wanting to be abducted for a while. My dad has been abducted, But i want to experience it for myself but how would i do this on purpose?
edit on 15-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

If you have some friends in the country (or if you don't..get some)....where there is acres and acres of open land...pitch a tent.....bring food, paper products...and other camping equipment....enjoy camping and wait.....while you are waiting...meditate...concentrate on bringing them to you......they will/may come....

Why the country?...They need room to land.
edit on 16-6-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Seeking love that may or may not exist is at least safe, right?

Seeking abduction can lead to many dangers.

But that is your right to choose. So be it.
John 3:16

edit on 16-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Go to a ufological website and look up a map that shows the times and ares that sightings have occured in the past. Pick the area with highest density of sightings and then go there and stay there for long periods of time. The best time to see unusual phenomena is between 12am and 3am. Make sure you are alone as most abductions happen while the person is alone or with very few people. Make sure you are observant and if you see anything strange, dont do the right thing ( Which is go the other way. ), blitheoly go and see what it is.
With any luck youll end implanted with alien devices and psychologically scarred for the rest of your life, IF YOU COME BACK. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Sounds like a good plan. Would it be ok to bring friend/s?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by caladonea

Sounds like a good plan. Would it be ok to bring friend/s?

I think it would be a good thing to bring friends. That way you won't get too lonely.....good luck on your adventure!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Based on a lot of abduction stories I have read, I wouldn't want to be abducted. (If it indeeds actually occures.) I'd rather just have a sighting of an alien.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

do the opposite of what your doing currently, if your habbits havent gotten you abducted than the opposite should get you abducted, for whatever reason you want to be

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You can go to Afghanistan in Taliban area and you will be abducted in short time

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I hear that certain spots in the Indian Ocean are good for abduction. Just get yourself a little cruiser and a megaphone. Shout 'Come and get me' and you won't be lonely for long..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Do you have any ideas on what race is reported abducting people in that Area?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ive never been abducted but ive had aliens running around in my house"scary" and ive seen a lit ufo closeup
from what i remember they started coming around when opened my third eye.they were a nuisance i had burnmarks allover my hands i was glad when they finally left for the last time. its definitely not a good expeirience!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All the silly posts a side.

You can only be abducted if you give permission and if they chose to abduct you. There is no free joy ride no get out of jail free cards. It is all up to the one fact if you are chosen to then you will. There are rules in place and you can not just go overwrite them just like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sounds like you've got your priorities straight.

Sorry, but I don't know how to get abducted. If I ever see an alien, I'll put in a good word for you.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion
All the silly posts a side.

You can only be abducted if you give permission and if they chose to abduct you. There is no free joy ride no get out of jail free cards. It is all up to the one fact if you are chosen to then you will. There are rules in place and you can not just go overwrite them just like that.

Not true.

All people are taken several times and many alot more. It starts at 4 for everyone, though some from infanthood, and there are sides, or different types of experiences. When negatives get you its not pretty at all. But not all negative experiences are really that.

Most don't remember. But for those who have bits of it, they only get what is given for a reason.

Positives dont harm us.

It has to do with our diapers and what they're filled with, I believe Lou Baldin/Sleeper said something to the effect of, when stray bullets fly, make sure your wearing clean underwear.

Work on your Kindness, Love, and Compassion/Service To Others. Its consequence some of this.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Is it enough, this? Work on your love, compassion, service to others. Just words, how do we master and understand the TRUE dynamics behind the living essence of the concepts?

Aren't we subject to deception? From all sides and of all scales?

Even in meditation, the deeper I go I sometimes sense I'm about to reach "something" and I don't like it. How do we make sense of the whole situation and chose where to sail? Do I trust this person's explanation of the astral or the other's one? How can I know someone isn't pulling the leg of my so praised intuition? How do I break free?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

All I can say is when you work on passing the tests, and start to see the structure, in this testing ground between light and dark, and start to find ways to overcome bad temper, crankiness,greed, apathy, blame, retaliation, but stand still, withdraw, and seek to understand, and try other ways, develop more skills, you are Growing Your Consciousness. Become more aware of the corruption all around you.

And with Love and Kindness, and prayer, pouring your heart out under the sun and stars, Sungazing At Dawn, or dusk, when the UV is nonexistant or nearly, and praying pouring out your heart. Not To The Sun, by the way. Its just the projector, well its more ,and very mysterious but. Home Lies Beyond It.

Try it and find out, what working on ourselves means, for many of us,it means memories begin to stir and emerge, and we start to KNOW.

Try asking for the your sight to be healed, for more awareness, to win over the blocks in yourself, and to help others more, and for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with you.

While sungazing, stargazing, meditating and before sleep.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?

And while you're doing this, ask that you remember what is right to remember, to be aware of the positive and loving service to others, family around you, to recoveer your memories more as well. But not wide open.

Its a narrow way, narrow gateway, its not wide open. Its the frequency of Unconditional Love and Peace, the white squares in us the love in us purified, refined as silver, so progressive Love.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Another question. Since im only 16 and i cant leave home to try this is there anyway of like calling or attracting them here or something like that?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Another question. Since im only 16 and i cant leave home to try this is there anyway of like calling or attracting them here or something like that?

If you use meditation, you could try to send out signals to the universe that you're an underage, healthy teen up for some inter-species fun with extraterrestrials, dress in something revealing as you do this and you may be visited by the little known Ped-ians. I have it on authority that they're a blonde species who prefer young children, especially if you're caucasian.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

you ever read about actual abduction cases? how there life is a living hell? how there totured and scared and taken at the most inconveniant hours of night to have operations and sperm taken out and chips put in... like how about you be glad you havnt met these "sentiant" pricks yet
edit on 9-7-2011 by Stayundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion

What? only if you choose??? how many abductions start by a person waking up paralysed and traumatized and being taken on a ship, loosing conciousness only to wake up the next day feeling horrible, so then they see a hypnotherapysed and find out all the horrible things they didnt want to happen...nobody well maybey some but most dont ever choose to be abducted!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join