It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We don't even know if they exist or not, so why are we speculating if they are our "brothers and sisters"?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

So what do you believe it is?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
We don't even know if they exist or not, so why are we speculating if they are our "brothers and sisters"?

YOU dont know if they exist. i do. maybe raise your awareness some and you will find out...stay on that low vibe and you will keep doing and experienceing the same emotions and feelings you have your whole life.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by seedofchucky
could you ask those brothers and sisters in our galatic community why they allow us to be in a world with the most evil dictators ruling us with iron clad fists?

could you ask those brothers and sisters if they enjoy us being economically beaten down and taxed live stock?

could you ask those brothers and sisters what they were eating when we dropped the atomic bombs that eat away at the earth and destroy civilians?

could you ask those brothers and sisters if they will share there galatic food with the starving people in devleoping countries?

tis not brothers and sisters that i would want

and for god . ask him when he is back from whereever he has been gone all this time . While his soliders are humiliated mocked and put into the looney bins

it is up to us to change this world...

we allowed the mess, time to clean up?

we are many the dictators are few...

freewill zone here...

there are cosmic laws though...

there is a plan, we are working on it

relax,

focus on forgiveness, many hidden Truths will be revieled...

LEARN, FORGIVE, EVOLVE

that's my opinion

up to us to change this world? Even though our alein invaders could give us a much needed boost with tech and energy and a flying army to help ?

come on brothers and sisters of the galatic federation ! I would help them if we had there tech and energy and they were living in a broken world?

we allowed this mess?

no we didnt the punks out in space allowed this sort of totalitarian world to go on without intervention.

They sat back and watched this world be crmbled into a ceaspool of greed run by selfish beings

not once did i see the aleins come here and say hey these are the bad guys smarten up ?

we are many the dictators are few?

so are the cockroaches many and when we swat them the few! but cockroaches still live under us

freewill zone here you say ?

you mean free will within the compounds of our "masters" wishes a.k.a 'laws"

there are cosmic laws you say ?

whats that ? human beings get screwed ? we never tell them the true reality of existence ? and watch them suffer in ignorance and hate with a touch of discrimination?

tell them to shove there cosmic laws where the sun don't shine

actually with there techs im sure they can make the sun shine anywhere they like

aint that right ? mr. new age

there is a plan and there working on it you say ?

could you please give me the contact info for the people in charge ? because there are some tools pulling the strings in this cosmic voyage and i have a few words to share with them....

relax?

the earth is falling apart . last time i checked this was our only place to live?

many hidden truths will be revelied?

who hid them?? whos idea of a sick joke is this ???

what sort of "love" would hide truth ???

i sh i t and piss on your galatic brothers and sisters idea of love

tell them to shove there love up there a s s

"LEARN, FORGIVE, EVOLVE

that's my opinion
"

go phak ur self

thats my opinion

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
focused too much on negatives chucky. we cant help you with that. its your own choice.

and were you givin things your whole life?
edit on 15-6-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Come on bro stop being such a skeptic and just chill.

Anyway what ever they are i would consider them my brethren.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
focused too much on negatives chucky. we cant help you with that. its your own choice.

focused to much on negatives?

sorry i don't like to brush the negatives under the rug . The negatives of the world today is reality .

If you plan on continuing to enjoy the positives of this world i would suggest paying attention to the negatives or else there won't be much positives left my good man .

given things my whole life oh no . I've had to work my ass off for the things i've gotten and for the things i've gotten others . 7 days a week is my many years ritual of life on this precious earth

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

focused to much on negatives?

sorry i don't like to brush the negatives under the rug . The negatives of the world today is reality .

If you plan on continuing to enjoy the positives of this world i would suggest paying attention to the negatives or else there won't be much positives left my good man .

given things my whole life oh no . I've had to work my ass off for the things i've gotten and for the things i've gotten others . 7 days a week is my many years ritual of life on this precious earth

i am well aware of the horrible times humanity is going through. as a matter of fact i am aware of too much and vulnerable to too much on a daily basis. but yet, i can simply tone it out by lifting my mood..im usually in my own world as im working or here now.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
I don't know what you've been smoking, but it couldn't possibly be legal.

You feel my LOW vibrations?

LOL

i actually quit drugs early 2008 and around 6months later i woke up, i chose to live here and evolve instead of dieing and leaving you all and going somewhere else...

thank you

i know my mission and it's to assist you all and to experience all of this

2012 woot! lol, wasn't written in stone for nothing!

What is written in stone? You mean the Stichin nonsense that no one else can actually prove?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Yes, I think you’re probably right!

Everything that I’ve read about past lives has led me to the conclusion that we’re all connected at the deepest most profound level! Often though, it’s hard to swallow when I see all the negativity in the world.

But other times
like today after my 7th beer...it becomes a lot easier to swallow again!

Peace to you my brother/sister and peace to everyone here!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

usually when a craft disappears like that is is adjusting it's frequency so that it may leave this dimension and enter another.

Perhaps you should adjust your frequencies.....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

i know they/we exist, no speculation here...

i communicate with them with thought, i have had close encounters and i know places where i can see them every night...

i do not need to prove it to you...

believe what you want, just saying...

you know too

it's ALL good

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

usually when a craft disappears like that is is adjusting it's frequency so that it may leave this dimension and enter another.

Perhaps you should adjust your frequencies.....

lol,

working on it

i am now vegan, my goal is 100% raw...

you are what you eat, literally..

live foods have bio-photons/lifeforce...

diet is another subject...

i'm also into aromatherapy, massage therapy, accupressure, energy work, herbalism, etc.

good stuff

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
Sorry if this may sound rude but can you provide any links? Everything you are saying, you are saying as if it is fact, which there is absolutely no concrete scientific evidence supporting any of your claims. This is just some more new age mysticism "mumbo jumbo" how I like to call it.

Sorry for my negative vibes.

Kind Regards?
TokyoDynamite

lol,

the links are in you!

i know what i know, prove it? lol....hmm...how would that be possible?

can i ask you to go to a relaxing place for you and ask yourself if what i am saying is true and report back to me/us?

I won't have the need to do that. All I need to do is wait for 2012 to come and pass by and watch as nothing happens and nobody "ascends". But you guys will probably have another date set by then.

Kind Regards,
TokyoDynamite

here's a little mashup for you that may inspire you

Photon Belt Mars and Phobos from 12 to 13 in Time
www.youtube.com...

A Mayan Elder gives the inside prediction of the ending wheels of the
Mayan calendar on dec 2012

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Don't be so naive.

Although we are as you said "brothers and sister" they might be evil.

Don't forget that.

Yes, but "evil" is simply a 3rd dimensional concept, and does not apply in the higher dimensions. Even the Draco, who wish to enslave us all to do their bidding, are not really evil that is just their way.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Nikola014
Don't be so naive.

Although we are as you said "brothers and sister" they might be evil.

Don't forget that.

Yes, but "evil" is simply a 3rd dimensional concept, and does not apply in the higher dimensions. Even the Draco, who wish to enslave us all to do their bidding, are not really evil that is just their way.

yeah, although i have heard that many of the reptillians are now of love/light...

the entire universe is ascending right now, were not the only ones..

plus any being can change, all are spiritual beings just like us, we are ALL equal...just different bodies,, levels of consciousness, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"good" aliens? lmfao

tell that to a reptoid serpent warrior whn he is thrusting a 12 inch serrated titanium blade into your gut while laughing in his native tongue.

then you'll learn about "good" und "bad" alien racen

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
"good" aliens? lmfao

tell that to a reptoid serpent warrior whn he is thrusting a 12 inch serrated titanium blade into your gut while laughing in his native tongue.

then you'll learn about "good" und "bad" alien racen

lol,

you guys are funny!

any proof of this?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
let me jump in if I may, Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters doubtful, distant cousins perhaps but I would be a little careful when dealing with off-worlder. Remember they are alien to us some may look like us. some may look like giant bugs or jello either way they are our future! just like they were our past. only a fool or a religious whack job would believe our future is here on earth worshiping and submitting to a invisible uncaring god. Our future, the evolution of our very species is up in the cosmos. but I am sure there are some aliens who would rather see our human race confined to the prison planet we call terra/earth. stating we are to primitive and violent. but there must be those extraterrestrials who would welcome us with opened arms, tendrils, whatever. these friendly aliens who would help us evolve off the planet we call home..........................

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I totally agree with you, Brother/Sister!!!!! If everyone could learn to love each other and get along and WAKE UP, we Could have a Utopia!!!!!!

S&F!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join