It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teresa Kerry 'Admires' Bush's 9/11 Actions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Upon hearing the news about NYC, Bush spent 7 minutes with the school children and exited the building early. He didn't panic or cause the children panic. He exited early and at an appropriate time.

On the other hand, John Kerry has admitted that he spent 40 minutes in a dumbfounded stupor at the Capital, not knowing what to do. He and other dems sat there until the Pentagon went up in smoke. When the White House announced they were evacuating, Kerry got off his seat and left the building.

Fully of hypocrisy, John Kerry was VERY critical of G.W.'s actions on 9/11. However, John Kerry's wife, Teresa Kerry, says she 'ADMIRED' Bush's actions and response on 9/11.

msnbc.msn.com...
Video available at the link.

John Kerry said that his wife speaks her mind 'in an appropriate manner' and that he's behind her 100%.

So ... Is John Kerry in agreement with his wife that Bush's actions were appropriate? Or will he still complain about Bush's actions, even though
G.W.'s (appropriate) response was much quicker. Of course, John Kerry could pull a Kerry-Flip-Flop and say that he's now in agreement with Bush's actions. Or he could pull a different Kerry-flip-flop and say that he no longer supports his wife's statements.

However it goes, Teresa Kerry has once again spoken her flamboyant mind. Guess when she said that four more years of George Bush would be
four more years of 'HELL' ... she forgot that she admired the mans actions
on the most difficult day of America's history in recent decades.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What's wrong with that link Flyer? So far I've seen a lawn mowing contest, the fastest pole climber in the world and had to sit through Bush saying he never stops thinking of new ways to destroy America (again)...does it ever get to your point? (Now it's a Cowboys football interview....sheesh)

Anyway, it is interesting that anyone might be proud of Bush's actions during 9/11 since he can't even get the story straight.

Bush's Confused Recollection

Bush's own recollection of the first crash only complicates the picture. Less than two months after the attacks, Bush made the preposterous claim that he had watched the first attack as it happened on live television. This is the seventh different account of how Bush learned about the first crash (in his limousine, from Loewer, from Card, from Rove, from Gottesman, from Rice, from television). On December 4, 2001, Bush was asked: "How did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?" Bush replied, "I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower - the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident. But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it." [White House, 12/4/01]
(Bush's Interesting Day)

Take your pick. Six accounts are LIES by Bush. One is true. If it's this one: "I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower - the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident. But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it."

Then he's an idiot. I'm no pilot, but I agreed with Kerry at the time.

KERRY: I knew instantaneously with the first. I'm a pilot, and I looked at the weather, and it's what we call in pilot lingo CAVU, ceiling and visibility unlimited. And I knew that that plane did not fly into that building accidentally, as people were speculating. It just doesn't happen, could not, under those circumstances. So I knew it was deliberate, whether it was suicide, whether it was something -- I couldn't tell. When the second plane hit, it was obvious to the world.

And as we went out of the building, my immediately feeling was, we're at war. I mean, that was the sense, that we are under attack. People are attacking the United States of America and we needed to respond.

That we were under attack was OBVIOUS.

That statement by the way is from the SAME interview you are trying to spin as saying 'Kerry couldn't think for 40 mintues'. It doesn't say that FYI. Nothing about any duration of time. He says...

...we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon.

You know, as I watched the media that morning KNOWING it was a terrorist attack while the nimrods (like Bush) ran around screaming pilot error, I also thought "nobody can think". But spin it how you like. Even if Kerry was colorfully recounting his attuned assessment of the group watching events unfold and not the media itself, it's a heck of alot more insightful than "Huh, must be pilot error, I think I'll go in here and read me some stories about My Pet Goat getting my picture snapped."

Turning off the video feed now. Now it's rapping at me. It still never got to Teresa. :shk:

[edit on 8-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
What's wrong with that link FlyerTurning off the video feed now. Now it's rapping at me. It still never got to Teresa.

Sorry it doesn't seem to be working for you.
It was a great video when I saw it.

Teresa admiring G.W.'s actions on 9/11.

I'll see if I can find a different link to put here.
Although, after reading your post, I doubt you'd find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That's fine Flyer. I'd just like the context. I'm sure I can find the transcript soon. (The video may just be a feed loop)

I don't discount that Teresa said something gracious about Bush during 9/11, I just don't blow it up as a headline in my mind is all.

The twisting of single lines is out of control in the media in my opinion.

Teresa Admires Bush? Sure okay. Principle says Bush did Right Thing? Sure, I buy that too.

But Kerry Can't Think for 40 Minutes? Streeeeetch. I've seen Laura Bush say she admired Teresa for mouthing off to that reporter. I've also seen her say she was ashamed to see her daughter stick her tongue out at reporters.

But did I see these headlines?

Laura Bush Supports Teresa Kerry! or Laura Bush Ashamed of Own Daughter!

No. Even if they're out there, they aren't "mainstream" spin or re-reported on ATS. Why? The left has dignity that the right doesn't.

Ouch. That had to hurt.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

So ... Is John Kerry in agreement with his wife that Bush's actions were appropriate? Or will he still complain about Bush's actions, even though
G.W.'s (appropriate) response was much quicker.

Kerry wasn't the president that day. He was an American.

The shrub was utterly dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do. Card was probly whispering in his ear, telling him Cheney said "stand fast; situation's under control."

I think you might wanna ask the question: why the hell wasn't the president whisked out of that school IMMEDIATELY? Hmmm?

As far as Te-Rayza is concerned, she rocks. If that's what she thinks, that's fine with me. At least she's not stepford and can think for herself.
I'd take that anyday over someone whose completely programmed to smile on cue and stroke the ego of a maniacal RETARD.

top topics

join