It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not that i believe or disbelieve chemtrails to be honest but found this interesting anyways. And i know alot on ATS are into this sort of thing

Source and link to the video

The chemtrail program is also known as “Project Cloverleaf”, and it is very compartmentalized. Even the pilots themselves have no real idea of why they are actually spraying. – Chemtrails are a sub-program of the US Navy’s Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) program called the Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation (VTRPE) – a system for creating 3D battlefield imaging that the US military has been using in Iraq and Afghanistan – Some of the chemtrail contents are biological in nature such as BCTP – an anti-anthrax inoculation that was tested on US populations – Clifford Carnicom has identified many of the very harmful biologicals coming out of chemtrails. – Chemtrails are also linked to SCALAR weaponry controlled by the Russians which operate on three distinct levels: …..1. Energetics: destruction of aircraft; the Challenger; directed earthquakes, volcanic activity and hurricanes …..2. Bio-energetics: affecting human health and energy …..3. Psycho-energetics: mind control and behavior modification – Scalar transmitters in Russia are controlled by their Federal Security Bureau (FSB) – Scalar weaponry produce gravitational waves. There is nothing we can do to prevent this from happening. We are in a desperate time, and most of the people in the US are completely oblivious to what is happening, and are doing nothing because of political correctness. – Israel has protected the US from Russian scalar attacks on many occasions. – Mysterious sonic booms are caused …

Source and link to the video

i found this interesting as it discusses sonic booms etc
edit on 15/6/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Wow. World war three is going to be pretty awesome.

In the traditional sense.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Youe appeal to authority regarding chemtrails doesn't phaze me! Why do you not trust the government as a whole, and yet trust one person from it?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This hoaxer has provided a little something for everyone: chemtrails, sonic booms, SCALAR weapons, the Challenger disaster, Israel... his YouTube videos will be a great hit.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Youe appeal to authority regarding chemtrails doesn't phaze me! Why do you not trust the government as a whole, and yet trust one person from it?

Please direct the rest of us to the area of the OP's post that indicates she trusts this government official or made any other claims other than to say she ran across this information and thought it might be interesting to those who follow the chemtrail topic?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
here's more Info on project Cloverleaf...

zedek.us...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This hoaxer has provided a little something for everyone: chemtrails, sonic booms, SCALAR weapons, the Challenger disaster, Israel... his YouTube videos will be a great hit.

You forgot to include your evidence to support your claim that the person providing this information is a "hoaxer." Thanking you in advance for any efforts you put forth in this regard.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I agree... all he needed to do was say Illuminati, NWO and aliens and he would have covered almost all conspiracy theories all in one (not that it isn't possible... it just seems, uhm.. convenient).

The "God bless Israel" seemed a little out of character for conspiracy theories... is often an anti-Israel theme, caught me a little off-guard!

And the picture @ 1m01s with all the keg-like containers in the back of what appears to be a passenger jet was impressive. As far from proof of Chemtrails as that is, it is the closest thing to proof that I've seen!

My opinion? I'm still on the fence with Chemtrails, leaning more towards the hoax side of things... and this video doesn't do much to sway my opinion. But was interesting enough. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

You forgot to include your evidence to support your claim that the person providing this information is a "hoaxer." Thanking you in advance for any efforts you put forth in this regard.

Elementary, my dear NightGypsy. When Julian Assange found himself in the possession of genuine State Department diplomatic cables, did he release them to the world on YouTube? Furthermore, the photograph of the "kegs" is a well known photoshop hoax. Aircraft designers test the handling of new aircraft under different weight distributions by pumping liquid around these kegs; someone stuck a "biohazard" label on to a photograph of the apparatus. You're welcome.
edit on 15-6-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That's an old video, uploaded 2009 from a show in 2007. It's also an old Chemtrailer, AC Griffith, who was responsible for some of the original chemtrail theories back in 2000. See details here:

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

A.C. Griffith as Airman 2nd Class, 1959,serving with the 6925th Radio Squadron, Mobile as a radio repairman, www.clarkab.org... A.C. Griffith, age sixty, www.clarkab.org... is a resident of Richmond, VA, who also operates a business near Winston-Salem,NC, called Yesterdayradio.com, www.yesterdayradio.com... which specializes in reproductions of historical radio broadcasts. To my knowledge, Griffith has not engaged in commercial activity related to the contrail controversy, or advertised his business among his fellow "believers". I have asked Griffith if he was indeed an Air Force officer, but he has refused to respond. This leads me to conclude that he is not able to document his service without revealing that he was only an enlisted man, and never an officer as he claimed to "The Spotlight". He maintains a webspace at the Clark Air Force Base website www.clarkab.org... where he displays photos and reminiscences of his duty there as an enlisted man between 1959-60. He served with the 6925th Mobile Radio Squadron, which operated radios which monitored transmitters in China and took bearings on their locations. While this work could be considered "intelligence gathering", it does not amount to being an "NSA official", as Griffith claimed to "The Spotlight".

edit on 15-6-2011 by Uncinus because: dates

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

check out this link to explain that picture.
it's a shame that it keeps finding it's way into chemmie videos. I guess it just shows how desperate they are to have that lie believed.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

please show me were in my op i said any of that?? was i speaking some hidden language or something that only you can hear?

saw this on my twitter feed and checked it out and i know alot of people on ats are into this subject, just because i posted it does not mean i agree with the theory, assumptions my dear gets one no were

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Totally understand what your saying. The norm is to see a personal stance on it and from what I can see you are neutral.....which is a rough starting point. Do you have a more preferred stance on it based on the evidence you have seen up to this?

I personally do not, but like you had stated, there's lots of people who will lap it up or be very interested

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Please direct the rest of us to the area of the OP's post that indicates she trusts this government official or made any other claims other than to say she ran across this information and thought it might be interesting to those who follow the chemtrail topic?

Did you see the authoritative title? Apparently when a government worker talks about chemtrails, ITS FOR REALS, but not when scientists in the air force and NASA release papers debunking them.

Tell me, why does this double standard exist?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

Originally posted by adeclerk

please show me were in my op i said any of that?? was i speaking some hidden language or something that only you can hear?

saw this on my twitter feed and checked it out and i know alot of people on ats are into this subject, just because i posted it does not mean i agree with the theory, assumptions my dear gets one no were

I understand you, post nonsense that you have no actual opinion on, get stars and flags because it conforms to the ignorant views of the ATS masses. S&F for you, great job!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

no actually i do have an opinion on the matter and please dont put me in the cat for wanting stars and flags i could care less about it. Why did i post it? its really very simple..........because believe it or not people like to know about this stuff. im not forcing people to look at this thread, i have no gun to ppls heads, i found somthing intresting and i posted it. its that simple.

and as i said in the op i found it interesting because it mentions sonic booms etc, i have a research thread open about booms, tremors and hums.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

exactly why i posted because people are interesting in this sort of thing. me ye im on the fence on the matter. i dont think its as big a conspiracy as some think, but hey you never know as the site motto states *deny ignorance*

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Why are you posting misleading information? If you're going to share 'knowledge', it should at least be fact based. Otherwise you are just contributing to the ever present ignorance in the geo-engineering forum.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

*sigh* look if you dont agree with what is posted in the op then im not forcing you to keep coming back. i posted the video/article *as is* im not telling people you will believe in this!!! people will watch it, and decide for themselves what they think about it. you have a right to your opinion and thats fair enough, im sure others are big enough to make their own minds up on the matter, if you think its misleading then thats fine. Just stop shooting the messenger for posting something that is of interest to people

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you're interested in fairness at all you wouldn't have posted something about 'chemtrails' from a government worker. How about adding something from NASA or the Air Force about contrails?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join