It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is wrong with the British government?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
what was right with it in the first place its allways been curupt and allways will be there is no way out so we all should just play there game and become sheep barrrrrrrr

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
Until the British people rise up and denounce the royal family for the colossal waste of money and embarrassment that they are, I will refuse to take them seriously.

Hmm how about we clean up our own back yard before looking over their fence and pointing at the folks in Britain. You think we are in any better shape here in the US? Have you overthrown our corrupt gov that is playing footsie with their corrupt gov yet? Dont be a hypocrite.

We have the same damned thing here if you havent noticed..so until we clean up our own mess, we probably should shut the hell up and assist each other in making things right.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by orinoco4

Changing to the AV system would have had very little difference at all.

I personally voted for it, simply because it's change - despite knowing that the Limp Dems would probably have benefitted more than anyone else.

And I agree, it wasn't explained very well and the lack of publicity and coverage in MSM in the days and weeks before the vote was amazing.

But at the end of the day we would still have been voting for the same self-serving, corrupt, carear politicians whose primary concerns are personal and financial advancement and adherence to party line rather than the cares, concerns and interests of their constituents.

The Party political system has failed us miserably and we need urgent and drastic Parliamentary and electoral reform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reply to post by Greensage

Makes one really wonder how in the Hell the Royals do it! How much was that wedding? How much is 2012 Olympics costing to reproduce Zion?

'The wedding' cost relatively little and was worth it for the small moment in time when there was a genuine 'feel good' factor.
I assure you, this country needed some light relief bearing in mind the overbearing atmosphere of constant doom and gloom.
Yeah it was false, but who gave a toss and it was a good laugh.
If you can't understand that then I suggest you really lighten up a bit.

And what on earth are you on about The Olympics reproducing Zion?
Please explain how this is so and exactly what / who by your reckoning is Zion?

Time for the AC to get the crown before it is too late!

Again, who or what is the AC?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply to post by On the level

Perhaps this has something to do with these fellows being built www.royalnavy.mod.uk... The ship is part of history however would not really be a crowd raisers like say the Queen Mary or other historic ships. If it was docked somewhere and was costing the tax payer x amount a year you lot would be on bitching about why it couldent be scrapped or sold

That's about one type of Destroyer Class replacing an older type Destroyer Class and nothing to do with Aircraft Carrier availability and cover.

And surprisingly it ran over budget and was late getting delivered.
There are some doubts about aspects of it's armament systems.

edit on 16/6/11 by Freeborn because: Too many -'s

<< 1  2   >>

join