It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist tied up and killed - but it was a suicide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is the product of flourishing Zionism within USA and I personally believe it will destroy America from within if nothing is done.

A Palestinian charity worker + activist (RIAD HAMAD) was tied up and then dumped in Ladybird lake in 2008, the police called it suicide. I mean it isn't enough for FBI to harass Palestinian charity workers, it is not enough to stop them from helping those living in refugee camps, and those oppressed under Zionist tyranny, they have to go beyond insanity and call the murder of a charity worker "suicide".

Ohh the justice..

Murdered by who? Murdered by Zionists who are working hard to harass Palestinian charities in US and destroy any hopes for a future Palestinian generations to grow strong and resist the brutal occupation. Mean while the same Zionists are sending millions if not billions of dollars to expand the Apartheid colonies and bulldoze Palestinian homes.

This horrendous murder, which I never heard until today coincidentally, has swayed my opinion completely regarding Zionism within US and its reach. It is disgusting to hear murder being brushed under the rug to safeguard Zionist propaganda from getting scratched.

One of his letters:

Practicing faith freely

I heard with disgust the statement by President bush in China encouraging the Chinese government to allow Christians to practice their faith freely.

The statement is outrageous considering the plight of the Palestinian Christians who carried the torch of Christianity for centuries and taught the Western world the message of Christianity.

It is an absolute farce for the president to call for the Chinese government to open the doors for the Christian evangelists and Christian Zionists to proselytize their brand of Christianity in China when the Palestinian Christians cannot even reach their churches to pray and celebrate their holidays.

The Palestinian Christians who once constituted more than 20 percent of the population of Palestine are less than 2 percent of the population today because of the economic, political and religious restrictions imposed on them by the Israeli military occupation.

The president has no credibility in calling for the Chinese to allow converted Christians to worship freely when the true Christians and the custodians of the Holy Land in Palestine are suffering at the hands of the Israeli occupation.

Riad Hamad, Austin

Source

What was his state when he was found?

Hamad's body was found bound with duct tape, cut from the shoulder to the stomach, his arms were cut and his face was bruised, the rear of his skull was bashed in.

Source

The sad part is that they are not hiding such assassinations any more, as most here are aware that US wants to assassinate the out-spoken US citizen Mr. Anwar al-Awlaki, not because he has committed any crime, nor because he has been charged with anything, but because his speech is famous and accepted by his viewers as the truth.

Before assassination by Zionists were in hiding, with support of American security apparatus, but now it is in the open, because Zionists know fully well that Americans aren't capable of anything, they can't even protect their own constitution, they don't even control their own government, some even argue they don't even control their own wealth or their own brain, Zionists have deep root in the economic system and the propaganda system (media).

It is beyond doubt the biggest challenge the future generation of Americans will be facing. But you can help the future generation, by setting up plans in how to get rid of the cancer which lies within US, and growing in a fast pace, now controlling important organs and destroying US from within.

It is your job to secure the future for your kids, a bright future, not a future where you can get assassinated, if not tortured for your views, without any justice, nor any law and order. It is your job to secure your nations wealth for your kids. It is your responsibility, so take it, don't be passive.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Wikipedia- The Talmud

The Talmud (Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd "instruction, learning", from a root lmd "teach, study") is a central text of mainstream Judaism. It takes the form of a record of rabbinic discussions pertaining to Jewish law, ethics, philosophy, customs and history.

And this is the a part of Main-Stream Judaism Scary stuff.

I believe the Zionism is alive and well these days; we can clearly see how biased the MSM Is; they are feeding the sheeple their slop in the troughs like pigs feasting out of a trough. They gobble up the news and don't think twice about it.

Because they heard it on the news it must be true they wouldn't lie to us

The So called Journalist( Reporters) in The MSM are a bunch of Serfs.

Oh BTW i'm Agnostic( A person Who doubts truth of Religion and/or Uncertain to All claims of Knowledge)
edit on 14-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Really I thought 9/11 was a good indication of the Zionist / Mossad reach onto US soil.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
Really I thought 9/11 was a good indication of the Zionist / Mossad reach onto US soil.

How so?

----------

This is what Palestinian charities face in US:

On Friday, May 6th, the bank accounts of Hatem and Naima Abudayyeh of Chicago were frozen. The bank manager at the TCF (Twin Cities Federal) branch could not explain what had happened but stated that the Bank Security Act prevented him from releasing any assets.

In a strange turn of events, the bank admitted today that they shut down the accounts, stating they no longer want to provide banking services to the Abudayyeh family. Simultaneously, TCF management informed the Abudayyehs today that they were issuing them a check for the value of their accounts.

Source

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Agreed i believe the Mossad did 911 Look up 5 Dancing Israelis.

I don't mean to say this to you; you probably already know but trying to wake up other people.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Why stop there? Any death of any Palestinian in the U.S must be the work of Zionists.

Better yet- Any death of anyone that belongs to a minority MUST be the work of Zionists.

And not only that, it must also be a part of their global agenda.

Also- Every Muslim and Arab is a terrorist, every black person is a criminal, all democrats are gay, and all republicans are rednecks.

Ah.. It's so lovely to live in such simple times.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
question for the OP:

not saying this scenario below is true
but

what if someone found out that this Palestinian
was actually Hezbollah and was funneling money
into the US to spread Jihad and they got to him
before he could implement harsh actions.

Would you have a different opinion
of this incident ???

Just a hypothetical scenario and question

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No! That is absolutely not the question!

What is wrong with you people? When did the dwellers of this forum become a profiling bunch of racists?

How is this even getting 4 flags? By what merits? How is this hypothesis even newsworthy?

The question we should be asking is "What evidence do they have that it was Zionists who did it?", and that is it.

Say he was funneling money to Hezbollah? So what? Shouldn't he be in jail then?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I have to agree with Eliad on this one. While this certianly is an interesting story it has no place in the Middle East discussion forum. Looking at this case I deeply suspect it was a homicide, however there is no proof that "Zionists" were behind it and to automatically jump to conclusions is dangerously speculative.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Yeah and all trace of it was wiped from the Zionist media.

Here's the link for anyone interested.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by Imhotepsol

How so?

----------

This is what Palestinian charities face in US:

On Friday, May 6th, the bank accounts of Hatem and Naima Abudayyeh of Chicago were frozen. The bank manager at the TCF (Twin Cities Federal) branch could not explain what had happened but stated that the Bank Security Act prevented him from releasing any assets.

In a strange turn of events, the bank admitted today that they shut down the accounts, stating they no longer want to provide banking services to the Abudayyeh family. Simultaneously, TCF management informed the Abudayyehs today that they were issuing them a check for the value of their accounts.

Source

Here's an overview.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

People are looking at this the wrong way. Israel / Mossad or the Zionists, whatever label you want to put on them, already have committed enough crimes for us to be instantly suspicious of them. The stolen passports used for assassinations, the intelligence they stole from the US (only some of which has been discovered) and the basic lack of respect or understanding the express in every single press conference. There's also the holocaust line they use when not one of the people using it was affected by the holocaust, it seems to be a convenient line to shut down any logical questioning on subjects Zionists aren't comfortable dealing with.

While I'm not saying we should go out and start rounding them up again, I am saying that it is perfectly reasonable given their past transgressions that they should be held to a much higher level of scrutiny then they currently are. They've made their bed, if the result is they have to be held accountable and answerable for even the most idiotic of situations then so be it. If they're innocent they really have nothing to worry about.
edit on 15/6/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
question for the OP:

not saying this scenario below is true
but

what if someone found out that this Palestinian
was actually Hezbollah and was funneling money
into the US to spread Jihad and they got to him
before he could implement harsh actions.

Would you have a different opinion
of this incident ???

Just a hypothetical scenario and question

Hezbollah have every right to exist. If Canada took over the US would you deem the US citizens as terrorists for trying to reclaim their freedom. Would it make any difference to you if the take over of the US was sanctioned by the UN? I don't think so. You and everyone else would be out blowing the # out of Canada and yourselves to regain your freedom.

In Ireland we had the IRA and the English kept trying to run the terrorism line with us. It didn't work and I have a feeling the only reason it didn't was that the Irish are White European. It's simple racism that determines what is terrorism and what are freedom fighters. So because the media tells you they're terrorists, because they're brown and Islamic that makes it okay? That's a load of childish rubbish and a very simplistic way of looking that the world.

Next time you want to call someone a terrorist ask yourself "Well what if all of that happened to me, would I be any different" I think you'll be surprised the answer is usually "No".

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Riiight...

And all other agencies are a bunch of fuzzy teddy bears.

Yup, it must be the Jews then.

BTW- "Round them up again"? Why don't you come over and try.

With love,
Eliad.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You don't have to tell me about "their" past transgressions. If you check my posting history you can clearly see that I am highly critical of Israel, however coming to such rash conclusions when we do not have the full details is dangerous and speculative.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Considering the fact that Zionists have a history of assassinating such individuals makes them the biggest suspect, I don't think anyone can deny that.

The fact that Palestinian charities are spied on, and many times harassed is a clear example of the deep roots Zionism has within US. The fact that Zionists have assassinated individual in different countries world wide makes them a suspect. Being a suspect doesn't make them guilty, but since this murder was regarded as suicide quicker than you can say "conspiracy" shows Zionist influence over the investigations.

No one in US denies the Zionist cancer within them. Find me one person except you, so that I may debate them.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

Why stop there? Any death of any Palestinian in the U.S must be the work of Zionists.

Better yet- Any death of anyone that belongs to a minority MUST be the work of Zionists.

And not only that, it must also be a part of their global agenda.

Also- Every Muslim and Arab is a terrorist, every black person is a criminal, all democrats are gay, and all republicans are rednecks.

Ah.. It's so lovely to live in such simple times.

With respect,
Eliad.

"With respect," really?

Okay, you make some fair (if sarcastic) points. I got no damn idea who killed the guy, really.

However, don't you agree that this was not a suicide? I mean... well, just read. When a guy is tied up, beaten, slashed, battered, and has his head smashed in, then is found in a lake... that's not suicide, right?

However, it was reported as a suicide. That's pretty blatantly a cover-up. So. Why? Why cover up the death of this Palestinian activist, rather than investigate it?

Someone with strings to pull had an interest in seeing this person dead. Does that immediately point towards some Zionist conspiracy? No, maybe he ticked off some mob boss. But should the idea that a Palestinian activist may have been killed for their political outlooks be utterly dismissed? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

"Zionists have a history of assassinating these people"?

Actually I have the feeling that if we look at history we'll find more Zionist activists murdered by antismeites than anti Zionist activists murdered by Zionists.

But that's aside the point, because neither of us seem to have any facts, only assumptions.

You'd really love to believe all those notions, wouldn't you? Fine, then, bring some evidence to back up your claims.

Show me how the Zionist cancer has killed other activists.

And while we're on the subject, tell me, do you feel the CIA, NSA, and whatever other secret organizations you've got going on there don't assassinate, and probably produce in one month twice the amount of assassinations the Israelis do in a year? How about the KGB? Mi6?

Every nation has its secret service, what makes Israel's more murderous?

How can you form an opinion without looking into any of those facts?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The fact that I'm being sarcastic does not mean I mean anyone any disrespect, it just helped me get my point across.

It definitely doesn't sound like a suicide, considering we're getting all the right facts, and the political angle can't be ignored, and is, indeed, a possible motive.

My beef is with those who've already solved the case, according to their political agenda and world view.

This was committed in Austin, Texas, and this guy is an Arab, who's an activist for Arabs. Austin, Texas isn't exactly crawling with Zionist Jews, but there are plenty of xenophobic racist Americans who do live there, from what I gather. Some of them might even be police officers.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by boondock-saint

No! That is absolutely not the question! What is wrong with you people? When did the dwellers of this forum become a profiling bunch of racists? How is this even getting 4 flags? By what merits? How is this hypothesis even newsworthy? The question we should be asking is "What evidence do they have that it was Zionists who did it?", and that is it. Say he was funneling money to Hezbollah? So what? Shouldn't he be in jail then?

what is wrong with supporting democracy...Hezbollah was democratically elected.

edit on 16-6-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join