It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist tied up and killed - but it was a suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

This was committed in Austin, Texas, and this guy is an Arab, who's an activist for Arabs. Austin, Texas isn't exactly crawling with Zionist Jews, but there are plenty of xenophobic racist Americans who do live there, from what I gather. Some of them might even be police officers.

Oh, do you guys see this? Go look up other threads where someone is merely POINTING at ZIONISTS(not Israelis or Jews, but zionists).

They all deflect it to America.

Americans, you've been warned. When the time comes that you recognize the wrongdoings of Israel they will try and point at you. Obviously, it's a little too late for that.

Eliad, let me address you personally for a second;

Did you know that in the Netherlands, Zionist pay their lackeys 3000 euro a month to do their bidding? You know, to gather information, start anti-Arab movements(social media), start anti-Islam movements(churches, synagogues, social media)? They basically get paid to talk down on anything Islam or Arab because this is an effective method of person-to-person indoctrination. Did you know these tactics are being enforced?

Now imagine who paid these cops to keep it secret. 1

Imagine who paid the people to kill this activist. 2

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Isn't Hezbollah on the U.S terrorist list?

Point was he shouldn't have been murdered, not that he should have gone to jail.

reply to post by Zamini

merely POINTING at ZIONISTS

Merely pointing? The guy basically said "case closed".

Americans, you've been warned. When the time comes that you recognize the wrongdoings of Israel they will try and point at you. Obviously, it's a little too late for that.

You are unreal.

He was killed in America. The murderers, are therefor, Americans. It could have been anyone, or anything, but it was, for damned sure, an American.

And who have you been blaming all along? Are these Zionists not American? What is the difference between a Zionist American racist, and a non Zionist American racist? Or simply an American who decided to kill this guy for one reason or another?

This is beyond silly.

Yes, you're on to me, this is all one big deflection to blame it all on the Americans.

And on a personal note-

Who are these Zionists? Who are these lackeys? Where did you get that information, word of mouth? Yes, I'm sure that's credible information.

And how do you think you get your opinion? Where do you think Al Jazeera comes from? Or other anti Israeli propaganda? What do you think, these things pay for themselves?

Don't be so naive.

In the Netherlands the anti Zionists pay their lackeys 4000 Euros a month, did you know that? All comes from oil money, did you know that?

Actually, I have no idea, and neither do you.

What I'm basically saying is- You think the Zionists have money, and the other side doesn't? You think there isn't propaganda on both sides? You think one side is good and one side is evil?

Don't be a child.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

You are unreal.

He was killed in America. The murderers, are therefor, Americans. It could have been anyone, or anything, but it was, for damned sure, an American.

Yes, and the assassination in Dubai was done by Arabs? Oh wai...

So it doesn't need to be an American but for you it is. So if I look at it objectively, you are criticizing the OP for presenting a "closed case", while you yourself are doing the exact thing. Obviously you know for a fact that this was done by an American. What else do you know for a fact?

And who have you been blaming all along? Are these Zionists not American? What is the difference between a Zionist American racist, and a non Zionist American racist? Or simply an American who decided to kill this guy for one reason or another?

These Zionists cannot be American because their loyalties are not with America. But nice try at spinning it by the way.

This is beyond silly.

And when it turns out to be true I'll be the one laughing hardest.

Yes, you're on to me, this is all one big deflection to blame it all on the Americans.

A little something I picked up while reading pro-Zionist posts. Might be coincidence in your case but you can look it up yourself.

Who are these Zionists? Who are these lackeys? Where did you get that information, word of mouth? Yes, I'm sure that's credible information.

I bet you are interested.

And how do you think you get your opinion? Where do you think Al Jazeera comes from? Or other anti Israeli propaganda? What do you think, these things pay for themselves?

Don't be so naive.

Naive? Excuse me, but in this case/thread you're the naive one. If you'd care to look up my post history you'll see that I warn people not to fall for the other side of the propaganda(that of the Iranian regime for example). All in all I believe I discern pretty neatly.

In the Netherlands the anti Zionists pay their lackeys 4000 Euros a month, did you know that? All comes from oil money, did you know that?

No. 3000. Not 4000.

Where the money comes from I don't know, but it's there. These people don't work yet live according to 3000 euros a month. Heck I know one applied to the secret service of the Netherlands, got denied and was picked up by these ideological folk we're talking about in this thread.

Actually, I have no idea, and neither do you.

Hah
Do me a favor and read back your own post later and observe the different intonations ;-)

What I'm basically saying is- You think the Zionists have money, and the other side doesn't? You think there isn't propaganda on both sides? You think one side is good and one side is evil?

Nowhere did I say that(look in my post history, you will see the opposite is quite true), so in that respect, you failed miserably.

Don't be a child

And now you're just trying to ridicule me

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Do you honestly think Mossad would bother with some Palestinian activist?

Do you have any idea how many of them there are?

And don't you think that had Mossad done it, they would have actually made it look like a suicide?

Is this some weird Mossad related paranoia, one that you must blame the Israeli secret service on anything, or are you really just hurting for a reason to blame the Israelis on this?

What else do you know for a fact?

I know for a fact there are millions of Palestinian and pro Palestinian activists worldwide.
I know for a fact they're all still alive.
I know for a fact Mossad would have done a much better job of hiding this than to throw the guy into a lake.

Are we really getting into this? Am I the only one who thinks the Mossad angle is ridiculous and far fetched?

These Zionists cannot be American because their loyalties are not with America. But nice try at spinning it by the way.

Riiight....

But they are, still, technically, Americans, regardless of how you define them, right?

Most of them probably see themselves as patriotic Americans, the only difference being they support the state of Israel. Whether or not you like it is hardly the issue, these people are, non the less, Americans.

Zionism doesn't mean you support Israel more than you support your own country. It's a matter or world view, the fact that it is opposite to yours doesn't mean a thing.

Nicely spun, though. I especially liked the part where you called me out for spinning the whole thing, so that you wouldn't seem like you're grasping at straws trying to convince yourself Zionists are any different than non Zionist Americans.

A little something I picked up while reading pro-Zionist posts.

Maybe, I don't know.

I try not to generalize, I find it to be a weak argument.

Heck I know one applied to the secret service of the Netherlands, got denied and was picked up by these ideological folk we're talking about in this thread.

That's an interesting topic in and of itself, there is no shortage of lobbyists in the world, all get paid lots of money, they point was, as I said, that both sides have deep pockets, both sides put effort into propaganda, and I believe it's our duty as intelligent people not to ravel in it, but to deny it.

We seem to both agree on that, so what's this discussion all about? If you think it's really feasible that is was Mossad who did it, then suit yourself.

And now you're just trying to ridicule me

Perhaps I misjudged you, I apologize.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Do you honestly think Mossad would bother with some Palestinian activist?

Yes. But not personally.

Is this some weird Mossad related paranoia, one that you must blame the Israeli secret service on anything, or are you really just hurting for a reason to blame the Israelis on this?

Mossad related paranoia. I like how you're trying to make me look like the crackpot here while you KNOW I'm right.

It's not the Israeli secret service that I'm talking about, it's the lobbies of ideologies like the Zionist one. They pay to shut up people.

I know for a fact there are millions of Palestinian and pro Palestinian activists worldwide.
I know for a fact they're all still alive.
I know for a fact Mossad would have done a much better job of hiding this than to throw the guy into a lake.

Yup. Sure. What does this have to do with what I'm saying? Nothing.

Are we really getting into this? Am I the only one who thinks the Mossad angle is ridiculous and far fetched?

It is more far fetched than say, them paying people to whack him. Maybe give someone with a powerful position an order to carry out a hit.

Most of them probably see themselves as patriotic Americans, the only difference being they support the state of Israel. Whether or not you like it is hardly the issue, these people are, non the less, Americans.

Zionism doesn't mean you support Israel more than you support your own country. It's a matter or world view, the fact that it is opposite to yours doesn't mean a thing.

Nicely spun, though. I especially liked the part where you called me out for spinning the whole thing, so that you wouldn't seem like you're grasping at straws trying to convince yourself Zionists are any different than non Zionist Americans.

So zionists are not any different than non zionist Americans? So what are you trying to say here? That all Americans are zionists? Zionism = political/religious ideology. If you as an American hold a political/religious ideology to heart that is bleeding your country dry* you most definitely do not have your own nations interest at heart. PERIOD.

We seem to both agree on that, so what's this discussion all about? If you think it's really feasible that is was Mossad who did it, then suit yourself.

Time will tell. Make no mistake. It WILL tell.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Zamini because: *

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

It's not the Israeli secret service that I'm talking about, it's the lobbies of ideologies like the Zionist one. They pay to shut up people.

Ah, that's completely different, and, also, a possibility, but again, why does it have to be Zionists? There's no denying it's a possibility, but can you really think of no other suspects?

If you as an American hold a political/religious ideology to heart that is bleeding your country die you most definitely do not have your own nations interest at heart. PERIOD.

And what if you don't believe it's bleeding your country dry?
You are able to understand that this is a matter of world view, right?

They are as American as any non Zionist American, in that they love America, and that is it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

There's no denying it's a possibility, but can you really think of no other suspects?

I could also draw up a scenario where the pro-Palestine group would kill one of their own to draw bad publicity towards the pro-Zionists.

But personally speaking, THAT sounds way more far fetched.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I agree.

Is there anything far fetched about him being killed for being an Arab, and an advocate for Arabs? Or perhaps for being a Muslim? Especially in the Southern states which tend to be less tolerant?

Must it be the Zionists? Is it really the most reasonable line of investigation, or are there other possibilities who are as reasonable?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Must it be the Zionists? Is it really the most reasonable line of investigation, or are there other possibilities who are as reasonable?

Of course it mustn't.

But their influence...reaches places you know.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
He who is without sin,
may he cast the stone.

you are all as bad as each othere.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by Imhotepsol

You don't have to tell me about "their" past transgressions. If you check my posting history you can clearly see that I am highly critical of Israel, however coming to such rash conclusions when we do not have the full details is dangerous and speculative.

Which as you should know is no more than deserving. They've proven they have both the means and ability to carry out atrocities and so should be watched very carefully for the protection of all peoples. In killings such as these the first conclusion should be Mossad.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Do you agree that Zionists are the biggest suspect here? Because of motive? And because of history.

Zionists have been killing Palestinian activists since I can remember, I mean they have imprisoned a whole population of activists in Gaza (and their relatives, distanced relatives, kids and elders just for the heck of it), so that kinda makes them the biggest suspect from my perspective. You as a Zionist have the right to reject my suspicion, but that won't effect anything unless a proper and independent investigation has taken place.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Why are Zionists the biggest suspects here? Who was this man? Why was he so important?

Why would anyone want to kill this activist in particular?

See, the problem is you're somehow assuming that all Zionists are blood thirsty racists. That's something you're sure of, and there's nothing I can say to change, so what's the point?

And as for a history of imprisoning and killing activists? What?

Never heard of any activist killed other than Rachel Corrie (that I can remember at the moment). Never heard of any activist imprisoned for more than a week.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Zionist tentacles reaches Europe

On Friday, Olivia Zemor of the CAPJPO-EuroPalestine group was taken to court by pro-Israeli groups after she appeared in a video made back in 2009 at a supermarket in the French capital that called for the boycott of products made on the land occupied by Israel since 1967.

“The challenge today is to know what degree of independence is the foreign justice able to have related to the French government, how long will it go on with blackmailing people with the accusation of anti-Semitism,” Zemor told a Press TV correspondent.

Source

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

This was committed in Austin, Texas, and this guy is an Arab, who's an activist for Arabs. Austin, Texas isn't exactly crawling with Zionist Jews, but there are plenty of xenophobic racist Americans who do live there, from what I gather. Some of them might even be police officers.

With respect,
Eliad.

Actually Texas is crawling with Zionists. One need not be a Jew to be a Zionist, after all. You really need to stop presuming that one equals the other.

Ever seen the general American discourse with regards to the middle east, Muslims, Arabs, and Palestinians? "Xenophobic" and "racist" barely scratches the surface. "Genocidal fervor" is often a more apt description. You're right, Texas is probably full of people who would do so. But, well, a large portion of that actually stems from Zionism.

This is how it works; Israel is part of "Team America" and "Team God." Anyone who opposes Team America must be absolutely destroyed. Anyone who opposes Team God isn't even worth basic human consideration. To Americans, Israel will ALWAYS be right about EVERYTHING, and anyone who says otherwise is a foe who must be vanquished - whether it's screaming dissent into silence as we see people try to do here on ATS, or blowing them up with bombs as we pay to see happen in the Occupied Territories, or simple torture-murder like what happened to this poor man.

Yeah, it really is like that here. We think that hating and killing Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians makes things better for Israel, which scores points with God for America, while strengthening America's place as a global hegemonizer. Our political outlook is about as shallow and myopic as you can get while still having a political outlook at all.

Could this have happened without even a faint hint of Zionism? Absolutely, racism and hatred don't really need the political catalysts. Should we then dismiss Zionism as a factor? I don't think so.
edit on 18/6/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join