It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Arrests C.I.A. Informants in Bin Laden Raid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Pakistan is perhaps the most serious threat to global stability. That's not simply Western propaganda, but a very worrisome situation. The Pakistani government is weak, corrupt and that miserable regime knows how to gain most out of the situation they are in. On one hand, they know that the US needs them to help the US to prevent the war on terror in Afghanistan to become an even greater failure. Furthermore, Pakistan is an important transit hub for military equipment and supplies bound for Afghanistan. On the other hand, they have the leverage of China increasingly gaining regional power. The Chinese are to build military bases in Pakistan and need Pakistan for its water resources.

Just imagine what happens if the current regime is deposed by extremist militants. It would be the worst nightmare to see them gaining control over an arsenal of nuclear weapons. You can bet they will use them before we would have a chance to destroy them.

Pakistan is a serious threat, that's all but Western propaganda.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You can add the war on children to that list...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He died 9yrs ago... This whole thing is a set-up! General Clarke was notified of the 5 Countries that TPTB wanted to infiltrate and take over due to the resources they can give...errr take! Guess which one of those Countries is on that list. False Flags are truly the TOOL used to start wars!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
In my humble opinion, we should take out Pakistan's nuclear capabilities entirely, pack our bags and close our borders to anyone coming from there.

I've been predicting for more than 20 years, the spark that ignites the next great war would in fact come from Pakistan and I sit by and wait to be proven correct.

How any sane country can leave nuclear weapons in their hands boggles the mind. The whole world is insane to not end that right now, let alone decades ago when it would have been far easier to do. May as well hand the craziest people on the planet the codes to launch and let them get it over with.

Of that two billion a year, I wonder how much is funneled back to those making sure they get it? What other explanation makes sense?

you seem to be forgeting that the usa is the only country that has used nuclear weapons in anger , things have gone crazy , in an ideal world no country should have nuclear weapons because there can not be any winner in a nuclear war, and any nuclear war will effect the rest of the world . pandora,s box has been opened and it can not be closed .
Anyway, watch Pakistan. It is far more dangerous than Iran. Perhaps it is keep your enemies closer? I hope so.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yes it sounds safe, let the most superstitious people on the planet have access to thermal nuclear weapons. I don't see a problem with that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by pavil

that is laughable considering we "had pakistan" in our pockets and looked how well that turned out.

harboring bin laden warning him where we were and what we were doing.

nah get out of pakistan

All that aid didn't buy us much, that's for sure. But it bought us some things and more importantly, time. Just abandoning Pakistan does not serve our long time security interests in any way at all. When you have to "buy" an ally, you really shouldn't expect much out of them. I harbor no illusions that Pakistan is a true ally of ours. They acted and still act, out of their own interests. They got compensated very well for what assistance they provided us following 9/11. They did provide us some aid, while at the same time playing both sides. If I had my way, we would be doing some taking out some senior ISI people, the ones that played us, very covertly. They are the bad apples in Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by GovtFlu
reply to post by Intelearthling

Maybe its as simple as those arrested being suspected of committing a crime?

If they commited a crime that's unrelated to the raid on Osama, then why make the fact known they were informants?

It sounds as though you're sympathizing with the cause Osama started.

..lol.. easy...could it be a crime to be an informant against your own soil/people/govt for a foreign power.. a hostile one at that?.. to me calling them informants sounds like a legal term.. or reasonable translation thereof.

The US govt has laws like that, as a matter of fact I believe the US govt would call foreign informants "domestic terrorists, spies or traitors...eh?..

bin ladens guilt isn't a fact reached by due process of laws or trial, it's an opinion of infamous liars (DC mafioso politicians)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
More changing of the English language. Spies, the ones we jail immediaty, are now called 'informants' when they are abroad. Stealing Khadafi's money is now called "steering" it. We are going to need a whole new dictionary.
Ressistance= Insurgance
Invasion= Liberaation
Prisoners of War= Enemy Combatants
and the list goes on.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
..lol.. easy...could it be a crime to be an informant against your own soil/people/govt for a foreign power.. a hostile one at that?.. to me calling them informants sounds like a legal term.. or reasonable translation thereof.

I didn't know Osama was Pakistani?
I'm not going to flame you but you sound as though you're a typical anti-American who refuses to see any wrong with nations that are clearly out to attack America and its people.

The US govt has laws like that, as a matter of fact I believe the US govt would call foreign informants "domestic terrorists, spies or traitors...eh?..

Wasn't Pakistan suppose to be helping the US hunt down Osama bi Laden? If the government was so corrupt as to aid in harboring this filth then I believe that the entire Pakistani governement should be brought up on charges of harboring an INTERNATIONAL fugitve.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Define "Pakistani".. he lived with and was accepted by the locals apparently.. being tribal people he was as much one of them as anyone.. govt paperwork might say otherwise but he was allegedly on their soil.. which makes them traitors, probable law breakers.. not informants.

Killing a man who hasn't been indicted, without due process, is un-American and as nazi as it gets..

Killing an innocent man is called murder in the US, maybe in Pakistan too, eh?.. conspirators to murder would be arrested here, why not in Pakistan?.. does the whole planet have to accept GOP party leaders opinion of guilt?.. just like back when kings handed out death sentences based on unproven allegations?

<< 1  2   >>

join