It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video from china showing "glowing dragons" in the sky..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks like a projection......

at 1:17 you can even see the light source from where the image is being projected.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There are many videos of sky serpents. To date, no one has been able to identify what they are.
Search youtube for "sky serpents."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I guess it could be faked, but with spot lights, you can see the beam, as well as the reflection off the clouds.

It certainly doesn't look like any weather phenomenon I have ever seen or heard of.

It seems that there are several things moving around, and that some of them get behind others, as the numbers seem to change. They appear to be chasing each other, looks like they are playing.

I think there is a reasonable possibility that this could be a real video of plasma life forms, playing in the clouds, otherwise known as foo fighters. There are a fair number of videos of these things, and large numbers of reports of sightings from legitimate sources. Easy to see how this behavior could lead to people thinking that they are seeing a dragon or a giant flying serpent.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I think that red light distortion is most likely from a stop light just above and behind the person with the camera.

I don't see how a red light would create these bluish looking colors in the sky.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
wasnt this video discussed a few months back and discarded as cgi

im not sure.. i did do a search before posting but i didnt find anything...

Yeah this was posted some time ago. I remember my first instincts were search lights at an event possibly. And I believe the consensus was that as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

It looks like it comes through the window? If you stop the video right at the beginning that's what it looks like.

I hate to say fake but don't know what it could be. Maybe ball lightning or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh I remember these videos... Or ones similar to them. There are other threads here about it. In the other threads I do believe the general consensus was that it was some kind of new spot light... Even a few people had seen such spot lights first hand....

That is, if I am remembering correctly.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Falcor!
It is a never ending story, has anyone seen the nothing yet

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

So, there should be some web reports of these new spot lights, or else it is just made up nonsense by debunkers, who are the people who came to this unrealistic theory.

Isn't the purpose of those gaudy expensive spot lights to draw attention to the event, so spotlights that don't have visible beams would pretty much defeat the purpose.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Isn't the purpose of those gaudy expensive spot lights to draw attention to the event, so spotlights that don't have visible beams would pretty much defeat the purpose.

Logical input...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Projection has come a long way.....i posted a thread about the video below:

Im still guessing its some sort of projection rather than a sky serpent

Im colour blind....the light looked blue to me...from 1:13 - 1:20.
Looks like a light from above and behind the person...could be from a traffic light i suppose, but id happily bet money on it not being a sky serpent

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a few posters have mentioned this might have been figured out already.. although one says cgi and the other says lights. does anyone have a link to this other thread?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Looks a lot like an automated searchlight system being bounced off the clouds.
www.skytrackercanada.com...
Here's an example. Add a few beams and program them to chase each other.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

some sort of spotlight were also my initial thoughts..
although the only reason i had a doubt was because i couldnt see the beam, but i also thought that maybe you dont always see the beam with these sort of things anyway..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by Misterlondon

or maybe they were calling this guy!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb72c7dcd2e4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So whats the general consensus?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
wasnt this video discussed a few months back and discarded as cgi

im not sure.. i did do a search before posting but i didnt find anything...

Yeah this was posted some time ago. I remember my first instincts were search lights at an event possibly. And I believe the consensus was that as well.

Aye it was, I remember seeing this before and it had to be here because ATS would be the only place
I would see a video like that.
And yes the general consensus was that they were search lights and I subsequently lost interest.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Except the spot lights do not look at all like anything in this Chinese video. There are no beams coming from the lights. The shape of what is in the clouds is not round, which is what you get from spot lights, or even the bat light.

It doesn't look at all like spot lights, so why would anyone think it is from a spot light.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join