It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video from china showing "glowing dragons" in the sky..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Found this article which talks about a mysterious video of glowing dragons flying in the sky..

Normally, i wouldn't even bother posting something like this but when i read the text on the article i was a little intrigued. To me the video looked like it could be those type of spotlights you get a concerts and things like that, which kind of move in patterns in the sky.

something like this...

But the article kind of hypes it up a bit as some unexplained mystery.

This mysterious footage which appears to show two massive glowing eels swarming around in the clouds was first uploaded last year and somehow strangely never made it into the mainstream of the paranormal news circuit. Nonetheless, looking at it now this appears to be one of the stranger videos ever seen from China. But what could these mysterious shapes be?

If the footage is CG, it’s some of the best CG ever spotted, even for a film studio - and if it’s real, then what is it?

There are several theories, but unfortunately each one has is fantastic in one way or another. First, there’s the possibility that this cameraman was looking up and saw the northern lights or the much more mysterious earthquake lights that had somehow drifted to a rare new location just above an undisclosed city in China. Then there’s the possibility that this might be a wind phenomenon.

But as you can see clearly, the clouds around the moving objects are often undisturbed and they seem to retain a roughly eel-like shape throughout the entire video. On the ground you can hear excited voices talking nearby, suggesting this is something unusual for them to be seeing.

now i dont know much about this website but i have read a few articles on it before, to be honest this article is seriously making me question their credibility.
i just wanted to put it up for you guys to look at and im quite confident this "year long mystery", will be solved on here in no time at all..

here is a picture of the lights from the site.. (personally i dont see anything in that)

and here is the video

and here is a link to the full article
Unexplainable.net

Also if anyone knows anything about this site and can shed some light on their credibility..

edit to add... mods, sorry if this in the wrong forum, i wasnt sure where to put it and im not really sure what is supposed to go in skunkworks or grey area.. but if it needs to be moved please do..
edit on 14/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think they are beautiful, but bluebeam spoils everything.
Guess gotta wait till they come down and play like real plasma creatures.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Possibly a weather phenom that spawned the stories?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the object at about :55 seconds come into view, stop, and then speed off?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thats is a interesting video OP
I guess it could be easily faked, but somehow this one resonates with me . I would wager a guess that this might be an example of another plasma creature that has not yet been identified on our planet . At least that is my belief when it comes to most of the plasma orb phenomena. Never the less this is a nice vid , thank You for posting

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Did anyone notice the object at about :55 seconds come into view, stop, and then speed off?

well spotted... i didnt even notice that..

edit to add... but obviously a bug or something as it passes in front of the building first as pointed out by the comments below...
edit on 14/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
good thread but I'm sure I seen this about ATS sometime last year... hmm
can't be sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I saw that bug flying, yes.

You can see it in front of the building before it *streaks across the sky*

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

well spotted... i didnt even notice that..

It looked like somone tossed something out a window.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

It flies infront of the building so I'm guessing a moth flying past

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like they are going in a repeat pattern.... most likely some kind of lights/holograph from the ground.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The video is far too poor quality to be able to say what it is, though lights (possibly lasers or spotlights, as the Op suggests) reflecting off cloud would be the obvious explanation.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It looks like someone is pointing a projector at low level cloud (notice that parts of the cloud don't change throughout the video). The projected image seems to be slightly out of focus which would most likely be due to the projectors limited focal range.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
wasnt this video discussed a few months back and discarded as cgi

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
wasnt this video discussed a few months back and discarded as cgi

im not sure.. i did do a search before posting but i didnt find anything...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's the return of Quetzalcoatl, the winged serpent!

www.staten-illustration.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I say amateur projector.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Check this out its a dragon hologram projected onto mist/water droplets Im sure it wouldnt be too hard to aim a similar rooftop device skyward to low heavy wet clouds
Im not trying to kill the dragon theory but I instantly remembered this
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: type error

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

Good find.

+1

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

I think the REAL 1z you will hear them singing the closer they get.
I do love Dragons tho.

edit on 6/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join