It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universe Hidden Inside Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
First off the 101016 UNIVERSES is suppose to read 10 TO THE POWER OF 1016, it just would not let me post it that way.

Am I correct in assuming that roughly translates to 10 followed by 1016 zeroes?

Interesting twiston the hollow earth theory. It is a parallel universe.

english.pravda.ru...

It seems that scientists find more and more evidence to prove the existence of parallel worlds. Physicists at Stanford University managed to calculate the hypothetical number of universes that were formed as a result of the Big Bang. According to them, the Big Bang created 101016 universes. It is quite possible, though, that they may exist inside one another, including our planet. Therefore, there is probably another Earth hidden inside planet Earth.

The hollow Earth theory can be traced back to ancient periods of the history of human civilization. Ancient wise men believed that there was a whole underground world with its underground creatures living inside the planet. It may seem to many that it is only a primeval and naïve perception of the structure of the world.

In Ancient Greece, there was a myth about Tartar - the ominous underground world. Philosopher Anaxagoras (5th century A.D) built a model of creation made of the flat earth surrounded by the air sphere and the cloud of ether. He wrote about the existence of the parallel world with its people, cities and even celestial bodies. If planet Earth is the center of the universe, where do these people live? Do they live under the ground?

Hypotheses about the existence of hollow space inside planet Earth appeared later as well. The theory was put forward by Galilei, Franklin and Lichtenberg among others.

In 1818, John Cleves Symmes showered the US Congress, universities and prominent scientists with messages, in which he was trying to prove that the Earth was made of several concentric spheres with openings near the poles.

Soviet academician V. Obruchev put forward a hypothesis about a giant meteorite that rammed into Earth in primeval times. According to him, the meteorite may have broken through the planet's crust and created hollowness inside.

US researcher Cyrus Teed said that the surface of the Earth might be the interior shell of a sphere. The theory became known as "concave hollow Earth" hypothesis. According to this theory, we all live on the inner shell of the Earth.

Let's just assume that the underground world exists and that there is someone living there in that world. What may those creatures look like? Can they be the mysterious monsters, the existence or non-existence of which has been perplexing mankind for centuries?

Can't say I hard heard of the Concave hollow earth theory. We are not on the outside of the earth, we are already on the inside.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd77f108806c.jpg[/atsimg]
Example of a concave hollow earth. Humans live on the interior; with the universe in the center

www.theblackvault.com...

Instead of saying that we live on the outside surface of a hollow planet, sometimes called a "convex" hollow-Earth theory, some theorists have opined that our universe itself lies in the interior of a hollow world, calling this a "concave" hollow-Earth theory. The surface of the earth, according to such a view, might resemble the interior shell of a Dyson sphere. Generally, scientists have taken neither type of speculation seriously.

Cyrus Teed, an eclectic doctor from upstate New York, proposed such a concave hollow earth in 1869, calling his scheme "Cellular Cosmogony". Teed founded a cult called the Koreshan Unity based on this notion, which he called Koreshanity. The main colony survives as a preserved Florida state historic site, at Estero, but all of Teed's followers have now died. Teed's followers claimed to have experimentally verified the concavity of the earth's curvature, through surveys of the Florida coastline making use of "rectilineator" equipment.

edit on 14-6-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So how exactly does a picture from the moon work if we are at the edge?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I'm just as confused on that as you are.

I once had a teacher explaining space being curved by saying that if you had a telescope powerful enough to see all the way through space that you would see the back of your own head.

But that was space time being curved covexed noncaved.

I discussed it once in another thread
A Crazy Theory Or The Longest Distance From Any Given Location Is That Exact Location
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"It seems that scientists find more and more evidence to prove the existence of parallel worlds. "

I'd take what that article says with a grain of salt. There is ZERO evidence of parallel worlds right now. There are ideas, theories, mathematical models, but none of this constitutes evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

10^1016 = infinity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47bf79ebb02f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

It could probably be argued that time is only a theory with no tangible evidence, yet we are all subjected to it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Thank you for that clarification.

Pity it is such a small number. I was hoping for more.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Well... it's really just a new name for the Russian Doll theory.

The problem with it is that you can have a box inside a box inside a box ad infinitum. It's really just a philosophical meme with little to no scientific merit.

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting theory but what about when man has been into space, we clearly see a sphere from the outside.

We see a O which means we're on the outside, or am I wrong?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

Look at when you look through a telescope the object becomes inverted. Could the universe play the same sort of trick on us, or is it even because of the lens shape of our own eyes& we evolved to accept things in a certain way.

I don't believe it either, just presented it as a theory for discussion.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't disputing the information you presented, just merely adding another insight.

Yes I suppose you're right, with the inverted thing, but if that were true, then surely when we look through a telescope and see it inverted, it's not actually inverted. Considering the above theory is true, of course.

Wow, how complicated.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
"It seems that scientists find more and more evidence to prove the existence of parallel worlds. "

I'd take what that article says with a grain of salt. There is ZERO evidence of parallel worlds right now. There are ideas, theories, mathematical models, but none of this constitutes evidence.

No true.. Particles disappearing and reappearing is evidence.. and where all of the theories originated.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Look at when you look through a telescope the object becomes inverted.

You are using an angled telescope with a mirror inside it reflecting the object inverted to the eyepiece.

Get one of the straight telescopes and the object won't be inverted.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
While I do think it's sort of ignorant to think that the earth is the center of the universe (or all encompassing the universe in this case) I do like the theory. We are born and raised on preconceived notions, and many never look outside of the box. We wouldn't be very far along in our evolution process had we not had theories like this.

Convex dome? Flat, or Concave?
edit on 14-6-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceto

Originally posted by EthanT

No true.. Particles disappearing and reappearing is evidence.. and where all of the theories originated.

I assume you're talking about virtual particles "appearing" out of the vacuum.

That is not considered evidence for parallel worlds within the scientific community.

In fact, there isn't even complete agreement on whether or not virtual paricles are in fact reality, or just mathematical artifacts that arise from solving problems in quantum field theory with approximation schemes, specifically perturbative techniques. (Feynman diagrams represent terms in the infinite perturbation series produced using this technique).

I don't follow you with "where all of the theories originated", unless you're talking about theories about parallel worlds? Just because a theory exists doesn't make what it says true. Evidence is used to determine that. There have been untold more incorrect theories created than there have been correct theories.

Don't get me wrong either. I think there are many things that "point" towards higher dimensions and possibly even parallel universes. I like these ideas. But, there is nothing that constitutes scientifically acceptable evidence, as of yet. The LHC could possibly confirm the existence of higher dimensions, but we'll have to wait and see.

edit on 14-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

top topics

join