It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi UFO nonsense reaches its zenith, new sci-fi movie "Iron Sky" deals with subject

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The movie looks like it could be interesting, but the concept itself is ridiculous, I am sick of hearing about how there are Nazis on the Moon, Mars and Antarctica, as if Nazis were so technologically advanced. NASA had to fake Moon landings in 1969, but these theories are saying that the Nazis had the ability to colonize the Moon in 1945. Get out of here with that, that's just annoying. V2 rockets was the most advanced thing they ever had, so are we to believe they used that as a spaceship and established these bases so quickly

You telling me the regime that LOST World War II, could do something that the country that invented the atom bomb (USA) could not, more than 20 years before?

And it totally makes a mockery of the subject of aliens and UFOs. It's right up there with the idea that aliens are "demons".
edit on 14-6-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

This teams first NAZI Zombie movie was excellent, I've been waiting for this for ages and ages, thanks for the heads up

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I think the nazis did take the bell up to the moon sometime ago. Movie makes sense

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So they finally set a date.

I hope they address why pretty much everything but the crafts seem to be c.1945 technology

...I guess we need to accept that it's for entertainment purposes.
edit on 14/6/2011 by BombDefined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Will this movie ever be made?
The concept has been around for ages and they were collecting donations to finance production..
I hadn't heard they'd started filming other than a few trailers..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i think it's genius

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Believe it or not but this is a comedy and how do you know that the Nazis didn't have UFO's during WW2?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
As for the atom bomb,the Nazis were about to invent it before the Americans anyway and just remember this..............you cannot beat a German mind so it wouldn't be a shock to me if they could do this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ive said it once and I will say it again.

Hollywood is ripping off ATS stories and making millions.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I like it... believers will believe, regardless of what this movie illustrates, and who knows...

it might stimulate some minds enough to make ATS accounts

" We, are from EARF !! "

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

just to state the obvious - its believers responsibility to present CREDIBLE evidence for nazi UFOs

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Viking9019

just to state the obvious - its believers responsibility to present CREDIBLE evidence for nazi UFOs

What sort of proof do you want exactly?

Slightly off topic but....

www.laesieworks.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
No.

In hindsight it will have reached the zenith exactly the day before it is revealed that it is all true!

edit on 14-6-2011 by prof7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
As a movie, it is exciting and entertaining...

As historical fact, well...

Except the Germans were using rockets effectively years before anyone else. Oh, and our designs for many of our modern aircraft are straight from the files of Nazi engineers...the Stealth bomber, flying wings, heavy transport, and the V series.

Oh, and we did bring their scientists, physicists here in Operation Paper Clip...oddly enough, it was in 1947 that the UFO phenomenon really took off... many were designs seen in Washington state and the SW USA which oddly enough resembled prototypes found and catured in Germany just 2 years before in Germany.

And let's not forget Von Braun...the man and mind behind NASA... and a captured German aerophysicist.

And we did send, in 1946, an armed flotilla...carrier and 3000 marines to do geological studies in Antarctica...and suffered casualties looking for...coal.

Yup...IRON SKY...has absolutely no basis in fact and history. Your premise could not be more correct...

my tounge is firmly planted in cheek.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm seriously looking forward to it.
Not that I think Nazi's ARE hiding on the moon, it just seem's like a cool movie.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Firstly, I would hardly call this movie "new" as it has been in development for nearly a decade now.

Secondly, no where is it claimed that this movie promotes or supports the ideas from those such as Jim Marrs and others that the nazi had ufo technology and/or reside on the moon as a point of fact.
They, like many here, heard of the theory and thought,"Hey, that would make a cool movie."

If the idea is out there, and has been for quite a long time, and has great entertainment value, and has not yet been utilized for such, then who are any of us here to begrudge them.

This is simply just picking nits.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

edit on 14-6-2011 by ntech because: error

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

:You would rather believe in Enke's reptelians?
Forget that thought!

Before you call Nazi UFOs "nonsense." hunt up Camelot's hour and a half video interview with the Polish author/researcher and listen to him give many details about the "Bell" that are a clear indication that the Nazi's were on to something very strange.

Consider, if we obtained a downed saucer at least by mid 1947 in the part of the country where we developed and stored atomic bombs, isn't it reasonable that those same ETs were earlier checking out the Germans and their work with rockets--we had none!--and heavy water plants, etc. that were part of their own nuclear efforts?

You see, there is a nationalistic credibility problem here. The V-2s and the buzz bombs were common knowledge, having been used on Great Britian, but the early jets, stealth-type flying wing aircraft and certainly the saucers are a very great embarassment to all other advanced nations at the time, particularily the US. And if their saucer research, even if the Germans never got the concept off the ground so to speak, showed promise because we already, absolutely knew that alien saucers existed, that stuff would be so buried in secrecy that you would never hear of an acknowledgement of it. And we haven't.

In a word, the UFO cover up begins at least with the Nazi work--to whatever extent it went--and has continued to this day. So let's rein in stupid talk about Nazis on the Moon--disinformation at work?-- and look at the known facts.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Aliensun because: fix errors

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

they went to :" the dark side of the moon " ????????/

really - where is that preciseley ?

if they meant the far side of the moon - they should say so - because - like the near side - it has a 336 hour day

one would hope that the " super smart nazis " would have noticed this

hey just nit picking

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Is this movie EVER going to get released? Been looking forward to it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join