It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could easily be mistaken for UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
In wathcing and reading many of the UFO threads on ATS, I have seen mention of RC Helicopters. This never really meant very much to me until I saw them up close the other night. An enthusiast group was at a field near my house flying these things at night lit up by LED's and it was one of the coolest things ive seen. Unless you have seen them in person I cant explain how the operators of these copters can manipulate these machines to move in what appears to be un-natural manuevers. Upside down backwards straight up, down and every combination. From a distance one could be very easily tricked or fooled by one of these.

edit on 14-6-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: Stupid youtube videos.......

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

That is one cool RC Helicopter.

Yea they could be mistaken but what is the height at these things can fly? i doubt it being thousands of feet as you wouldn't be able to see the thing to control it..

At low level like in your house you are probably right but not at high altitude.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You got that right! looking at the way that thing performs, from a distance, it would be a definite candidate for a U.F.O. sighting! Probably already has! since it had to "test flown" I would imagine !!!

edit on 14-6-2011 by CosmosKid because: gramar

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Under the right conditions i could light a fart and someone would think it was a UFO.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Well not thousands of feet, but these choppers were about 3 to 4 feet in length and same with the diameter of the blades, I dont know the exact range they have but it looked to be a few hundred feet.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Today I found Gandhi's Face Sculpture On Mars

Matteo Ianneo, an Italian who explored Mars via Google Mars, found a similar sculpture of Gandhi’s face on the red planet’s surface. Based on the observation Ianneo that some time ago also claimed to find vegetation on Mars, carving it situated at the coordinates 33 ° 12’29 .82 “N and 12 ° 55’51 .21″ W. Gandhi's Face Sculpture On Mars

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Under the right conditions i could light a fart and someone would think it was a UFO.

he he he.

genius

top topics

join