It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

♣A Negative Path can only be travelled so far....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its sensible to Assume that in this ever increasingly Boring and mind-melting reality of a rotational existence where we are all rather sarcastically spinning around on a Ball in the middle of an ever irritating puddle of morbid Blackness that some bright spark thought to Name "Space" one day; That Humans can only go so long without positive outburst from the masses that currently live in a Sea of Negative retardation (commonly known as "Life").

Fortunately the Only sure thing is that things are getting increasingly better for all us insignificant yet bloody determined lifeforms that are rather irritated that there isn't anything really happening other than we are spinning.....spinning....spinning...
Yet wait there is salvation! (jumps in joy!...and then sits back down realizing no-body cares...) As i say Change is coming and people are gradually noticing the Positive force that surrounds us all, people are waking up to the fact that their lives are little dreary and they Need an intravenous drip of metaphorical Life-Tabasco to really kick things off.

Hell I'm a little crazy, but as i say we've traveled so far down the wrong path that somebody's bound to catch on and look at the compass at some point!

So chin up all at least were heading somewhere

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I love threads like this ... mostly because I'm so sick of all the fear mongering that is the norm at sites like this.

Star and flag for you good sir (or madam!). While I do believe most people are negative, I know that all it takes is one person to change them self to make a difference. Positive thinking makes positive things happen, that is a fact. Don't believe me? Try it for a while! You will be surprised at first, but after a while it will just be what you do.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They are trying to subvert nature, as they believe thier "science" to be superior.
edit on 14-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with negativity, what might be wrong is the angle one takes when looking at it. When you look negative at an issue it can only get better, you can't get disappointed. Certainly, the world is dull and gray at this moment. It is the times that do it, not the science. Subconsciously the mind is slightly under pressure of various things; the global climate, the economy, the middle east. even if you don actually actively care for all of those, your mind does get stressed from it.

Fear is also an increasingly used tool to suppress the human freedom, to make us trade in our liberties for a false sense of security. It is human nature that it happens that way, it does also ring in the coming of new times. new revolutions. Yes, maybe with blood and sacrifices, but wasn't that always the cause?

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging you are evil or selfish, even if knowing that you are doesn change those things; knowing you are makes it controllable. Take me, I am egocentric and selfish; I literally care about little more than myself. Itś not bad that i am those things, because I know that I am. I can change my nature, but I can live with that knowledge and restrain myself when I need to.

The human race is a society of selfish people, that is not so bad; as long as the individual know and accept that they are.
For eons we told ourselves that we weren't and that we shouldn't thinks so that we were. People honestly believed that if they lied to themselves hard enough that they should do good and force themselves to believe they were that they would become so; that is like being a demon and thinking that torturing souls is gooed because it punishes those bad souls rather than that it pleases you.

long story short; If you where born with darkness, wear it for what it is and don be an idiot and lie to yourselves because you make yourselve believe it is better.
edit on 14-6-2011 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why do you think we are headed down the wrong path? Seems to me that people like yourself are the ones that increase the negativity then claim that something better is coming.

Perhaps if you think that life is so dreary you could do something positive to turn it around instead of hoping for something in the future to come save you.

I happen to think the world is headed not towards disaster but simple change as it always does.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
without negativity, there can be no positive.

but I like the cut of your jib

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh be silent you absolute Vegetable! You assume so much yet comprehend and understand so little, but think you can judge me how exactly?

What do i do then smart-fish?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by kro32

Oh be silent you absolute Vegetable! You assume so much yet comprehend and understand so little, but think you can judge me how exactly?

What do i do then smart-fish?

What Kro32 is trying to say is, create your own reality, or wait for someone/something else to do it for you.
I agree that what is happening is simply "change"...... something us Humans don't like or deal with too well, does that make it negative?
When life looks gloomy.... focus on the inner, forget the outer, that runs happily without our attention.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I just woke up with a tremendous feeling of joy. The Cosmos and all it's multi-dimensions is a wonder of such magnitude that simple words can't begin to describe it. I just have this feeling, this knowing. A whole huge block of information downloaded. Telepathy is like this, not words and sentences as I once thought but entire concepts, instantly downloaded. Teleported from perhaps the farthest imagining in an instant. I feel it, tremendous love, peace and wonder. It is right here. It is very close at hand. Oh my dear ones, we will jump up and down like little children when the veil is finally lifted. It is lifting soon. Know it. Feel it. A Cosmic wave of love. Love is creation. PEACE. Namaste.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Its sensible to Assume that in this ever increasingly Boring and mind-melting reality of a rotational existence where we are all rather sarcastically spinning around on a Ball in the middle of an ever irritating puddle of morbid Blackness that some bright spark thought to Name "Space" one day; That Humans can only go so long without positive outburst from the masses that currently live in a Sea of Negative retardation (commonly known as "Life").

Really?

Anyone who was able to decipher this mess in order to provide a serious response should get a star for that alone.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to return to "sarcastically spinning around on my ball" while experiencing this "Sea of Negative retardation (commonly known as "Life.")

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Dear Ted, or Mr. Hodgson if you please, as you see from some of the replies a seperation is taking place. More and more I see it. I am so in tune with some people and so out of tune with others. I can no longer understand where they are coming from...even remotely. I'm sure they feel the same about me. It's meant to be this way. We have each of us left each others company at the fork in the road. We call to each other as we walk our different roads. Words are garbled as the split gets wider as distance passes. Soon we will no longer hear each other. Like frequencies enroute to the same destination. Two groups. Is this what ascension is like? Yes, I believe it is. Just feel the joy. Let the tribulations amuse you. Nothing can hurt us. We are immortal. Divine. Part of the ONE. Children of the ONE. Before you can hear me no longer, to my dear ones on the other path...I LOVE YOU! I WISH YOU PEACE! Until we meet again. Namaste.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I just woke up with a tremendous feeling of joy. The Cosmos and all it's multi-dimensions is a wonder of such magnitude that simple words can't begin to describe it. I just have this feeling, this knowing. A whole huge block of information downloaded. Telepathy is like this, not words and sentences as I once thought but entire concepts, instantly downloaded. Teleported from perhaps the farthest imagining in an instant. I feel it, tremendous love, peace and wonder. It is right here. It is very close at hand. Oh my dear ones, we will jump up and down like little children when the veil is finally lifted. It is lifting soon. Know it. Feel it. A Cosmic wave of love. Love is creation. PEACE. Namaste.

Sadhu.
Namaste.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

No matter what changes or what stays the same, humans will always be competitive and egocentric by nature. We will always have disagreements, but that is what makes our world spin. You can't have an opinion without disagreeing with another; you can't appreciate good times without enduring the bad. You must have balance. Moderation is the father of balance. There will always be obstacles you have to conquer. Just remember: its not about the bulls***, its all how you handle it when it hits you.

Peace & Love

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

Yes, but there is no need for the superfluous amounts of negativity found in today's world. There is more negative than positive, and I hope that when the "veil" is lifted that it can finally return to a balance.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I hear you Man, I travel a path of Answers and you seem to also, However many have chosen a path of questions that will never be answered till they understand that they already have the Answers in themselves they just need to understand, in this confusion they lash out at those who have Joy and love in their hearts in an effort to justify themselves, Those who follow the Positive path Will never be happier for choosing to do so, Loving the Love

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Fortunately the Only sure thing is that things are getting increasingly better for all us insignificant yet bloody determined lifeforms that are rather irritated that there isn't anything really happening other than we are spinning.....spinning....spinning...

Would you mind giving examples of specifically how you feel things are "getting increasingly better for all us insignificant yet bloody determined lifeforms?"

Im not saying I disagree with that statement, but I certainly would not issue it as a blanket statement like that. However, I am considering factors you may not be, and perhaps overlooking the ones you are using to come to that conclusion.

So................in what ways do you see things becoming increasingly better, and for which lifeforms? All of them? Including the ones going extinct? Or do you just mean "humans?"

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I suppose it doesn't matter if you have Happiness in your heart and a light inside, maybe i should just live and let live but with great power comes great responsibility and it would be great if i could even spark influence to make others think differently about themselves and others, the internet is a brilliant invention which has allowed people to spread positive influence to the stars yet some still hide behind walls of anger and Negative thoughts to hide themselves from the Truth that they are all Good people and all worthy of Love.

i cant explain myself properly always with the words I've been graced with but i have a shot at it occasionally

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

To be honest i think i mean things like the internet which allows people to say things they wouldn't normally say in normal society, people are opening up and expressing their thoughts and fears and really been talked to in a caring and Un-biased way, I see what you mean though, were both different sides of the same coin i think.
I chose to see things that bring me to a positive conclusive feeling whereas you seek a more direct explanation of things that just seem to be occurring as a process of Time On-going
Were both correct but require different answers to two totally different questions were asking, i don't have answers to your questions But through what a Feel and lessons im learning i seem to be answering mine

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I see. I think.

I dont think your way of looking at things is more "positive" than mine, however. I think that is a value judgment on your part. Mine is, as I see it, simply more "holistic." I dont avert my gaze or attention from things I find unpleasant or inconvenient to my belief system.

Even for instance your statement about the internet offering the opportunity for more "caring unbiased" communication I find inconsistent with reality. It does offer that, and at the same time, it offers the opportunity for more judgmental and biased and even cruel communication as well. It just facilitates "communication." Of various kinds.

Im not trolling your thread btw, your use of the term "negative path" caught my eye because I have a good deal of contact with "love and light" types, and they bandy that phrase around quite a lot. Always, of course, applying it to others, not themselves, and I have noticed they often have a great deal of hostility towards "negative" people, which is, ironically, rather "negative" itself, isnt it?

I also have been noticing that many of them do not like to talk about "negative" things, like war, politics, suffering, hunger, and prefer instead to "visualize" things they find pleasant. Which I find very interesting, because their ignoring of those topics actually contributes a great deal to the existence of the "negative" impact of those subjects.

By removing their loving, kind, caring selves from the world of the physical, and by not participating in the hands on aspect of life, they actually allow the most "negative" people to shape the world we live in. Their inaction, in a sense, is action.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Not that I am saying there is objective "evil." But I do find in interesting and ironic that the people who claim to be the most "positive" by their choice to do nothing aside from making their own lives more pleasant via visualizing, contribute a great deal to the overall "negativity" in the world.

top topics

join