It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Wants to Build a 50 Square Mile City in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Link Here
what are your guys thoughts on this, do you think one day china will move all their factories to the US?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesynyster32
Link Here
what are your guys thoughts on this, do you think one day china will move all their factories to the US?

You can read all our thoughts in the other posts on here about this.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I read some where that the us repaid a debt
by giving land over the china.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yep, just as I expected. "Special Economic Zones." SEZ's. Nothing new, and apparently quite common. Not sure if it's a big deal or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

The question is what land would the Gov. give up? Would it simply seize lands from the states to give away?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So what part of China do we get to " inherit " ....

I wonder who will be the ribbon cutter.....

Probably the Nobel peace prize winner Obama

I am sure it will be a travel destination hot spot in the near future....

edit on 13-6-2011 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
EU Times is a known hoaxer site, featuring Sorcha Faal. Do you
have any other sources OP?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't think I would be in favor of a communist nation having some sort of city or technological center in my country. This article smells a bit like propaganda to me just by looking at the way it was written.

Perhaps it is and perhaps all the media coverage on Mr. Weiner, Arnold, and other nonsense topics flooding the airwaves are meant to distract you from the real issues going on with America. I think China/Russia/Iran/North Korea vs. USA/Israel/the dollar are worth looking at more in grand scheme of things.

North Korea and China's relation ship is "sealed in blood"
www.irishtimes.com...

and North Korea's ship that was supposedly carrying weapons of mass destruction squared off with a Navy vessel earlier today in the South China Sea
www.cnn.com...

propaganda to prepare for the

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by mkkkay

The question is what land would the Gov. give up? Would it simply seize lands from the states to give away?

US Gives China Eminent Domain Over US Property – Beyond High Treason(updated)dprogram.net...

Eminent Domain:en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I followed the "source" link at the bottom of the article. It took me to the idahostatesman site, and the date of the article is 12-31-2010.

There was no follow up story that I could find. Is there any new info, or articles about this? Or perhaps another source?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heros_son
I followed the "source" link at the bottom of the article. It took me to the idahostatesman site, and the date of the article is 12-31-2010.

There was no follow up story that I could find. Is there any new info, or articles about this? Or perhaps another source?

I think it's the way of tptb to put every thing out, but one small article..
Then they can say we were told...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heros_son

Good job. You just stopped the snow ball going down hill before it got bigger.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Meh. Just another sign that the US continues to circle the bowl now that the toilet has been flushed.

edit on 13-6-2011 by FTD Brat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join