It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED Pentagon Eugenics Alter DNA breed out Religious impulses via FunVax Vaccinations & Aerosol Sp

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok this thread may get closed, because I am sharing a link to godlikproductions. Please check out this video! Don't know how long it will be up before it disappears! Seriously, it is jaw-dropping!

Thanks to the person who posted it at glp. This site is sometimes ridiculous, but this is interesting.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

And for those not interested in going to that site, here is a synopsis:

Conference room- Scientist lecturing with overheads of religious fanatics brain scans, showing that the fanatics have more of a certain gene as opposed to the scan of a not particularly religious person. The scientist is talking to around 6 men in the audience, and are discussing a vaccine that can be implemented to alter all fanatics, "like in Afghanistan" (their words) to make them not very religious. The vaccine will be called FunVax (Fundamentalist vaccine) and they talk about how they can implement into everyday viruses.

Mods, if there is a better way to share this video, please tell me how, thanks. ANd probably need to move forums, sorry.

edit on 13-6-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
turning everyone to accepting religion, that sucks

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

No, turning everyone away from religion is what the vaccine is supposed to do. In the video though, I got the impression that the scientist left out what else could be done with the vaccine.

This video was from 2005. Seems authentic to me. Could already be in production at this point. I can imagine they could keep a world of people calm with a shot in the arm!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Where does the aerosol spraying from the thread title come in?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I copied the title from the linked site, not my making.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There was already a thread on this somewhere.

Anyway, I do not believe religious belief is biological. Reducing everything to being someone's nature is silly IMO.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I don't disagree with you, but I don't think that is the point here. The fact that science is being use to covertly alter the human race for a certain group's self interest, with some proof here, is what I think is important to note.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
someone on the other site said the brain in the 2 scans was identical and therefor a fake... haven't verified

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
seems alittle far fetched, how can you change DNA to make you think differently on only one thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I bet they call it FunVax to get the kids to want it. Hey, if all of a sudden FunVax becomes the new fad, God will have been all but forgotten in the next couple decades. "Try FunVax! Available at your local toy store!"

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Did you watch the video? Like I said above, I think there is more to the vaccine than is mentioned. Sounds far-fetched to me also, but the video seemed authentic, but what do I know. I do think it's worth saving as a piece of proof for the vaccine fraud discussions, and the depopulation/eugenics discussions.

link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

FunVax?
Sounds like a hoax to me.
It makes for some nice fiction.

Great now all the chemtrailers are going to be foaming at the mouth that FunVax is what's being sprayed into the atmosphere.

In any case. I'd like to get some of this and take a trip to the next Westboro Baptist church protest and hand out some FunVax Kool-aid.
Maybe hand some out at abortion clinich protests too.

link   
I remember reading an article a while back stating that religious people used less of the logical thinking parts of the brain when listening to someone they consider influential.

I don't however think its possible to change the way someone thinks permanently with a'vaccine'.

Perhaps something that causes calcification or malfunction
of the pineal...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Of course it's biological.

What did you think it was ? Magical?

This is only the tip of the iceberg. You can do just about anything through gene manipulation.

It's a Brave New World out there folks.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Honestly do you really think this will be effective? If people who lived there entire lives worshiping, living for only god i really don't think some gene vaccination is going to change that. especially if they are willing to blow themselves up ... honestly something like this would be very useful. but i still don't know if it's real.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Maybe this particular article is a hoax.

But in reality this type of weapon is totally possible and probably pretty easy to create.

Do you realize how big and complex our DNA molecules are? Everything gets coded in there, everything.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does no one see this for the manipulaton of humans that it is? What stood out to me is that these men were discussing altering humans by way of a covert virus/vaccine method. And if this is real, they were quite comfortable with the subject, none seemed to have a problem with the ethics of it all.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by camaro68ss

Did you watch the video? Like I said above, I think there is more to the vaccine than is mentioned. Sounds far-fetched to me also, but the video seemed authentic, but what do I know. I do think it's worth saving as a piece of proof for the vaccine fraud discussions, and the depopulation/eugenics discussions.

Im sorry, im not able to view the video at work, maybe next time i should watch it before comenting

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There already is a thread on this. See below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Holy crud if this is true!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Another form of biological weapon, there is probably "DNA" for everything except for "soul" and "life force".
edit on 13-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join