It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbolism in Official Dutch Documents (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hey all,

My best friend recently got his drivers license renewed.
Same as me, he received the "creditcard" version in stead of the old and trusted piece of pink paper we used to have in the Netherlands. While looking at it, I found something I wanted to share with all of you guys:

The symbol in the hologram located in the right bottom corner of the ID-photo on the card.

While reviewing the "old version" license, there is a hint of this symbol as well, though not as obvious. When I can get a hold of that version, I will add it to the post as well. Or maybe someone can beat me to it?!

Not making any point, just to share with you what MIGHT be illuminati symbolism, or just plain co-incidence.

I myself got a little startled finding this, same as my brother who told me to create this thread. So what do you guys think?

To add just a tad of info; our royal family are involved in high level freemasonry, as well as the initiators of the Bilderberg meetings. Might have some thing to do with the symbolism in the documents... Pieter van Vollenhoven is the husband of Princess Margriet, sister of queen Beatrix, and Since a long time Chairman of the Traffic Safety Commitee.

Added also an image of the letterhead of Prince William Alexander who might verry well be a high level freemason. Check his "logo" which is actually the renowned freemason symbol. The "W"and the "A"combined (Willem Alexander)

Now.,.. here goes:

Dutch Drivers License:

Letterhead of Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand Prins van Oranje, Prins der Nederlanden, Prins van Oranje-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg:

edit on 13-6-2011 by Sover3igN because: just removed some typo's

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Cool thread!

Even if you believe in the Illuminati or not, you must admit that there is Illuminati type and or occult symbolism in almost every aspect of your life. Art work, corporate logos, identification...list goes on.

If you check closely you can almost always see them at sports events, like the Super Bowl half time show. Symbolism is everywhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
it definitely looks like a Pyramid with 7 levels and we all know that it probably has something to do with the secret rulers of this world...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Good response to a good thread, many people will ridicule you for even believing in such things, I think how abundant the symbolism is just goes to show the extent of their grasp.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Kijk hier maar effies: rikclay.wordpress.com...

My drivers license
www.lchaim.nl...

And even a similar hologram on my chauffeurs card*
www.lchaim.nl...

* Instead of tachometer

edit on 13/6/11 by OldHag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
it is interesting how often they require some documents change in every country.

putting more chips and what not to our documents, IDs...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN
Added also an image of the letterhead of Prince William Alexander who might verry well be a high level freemason. Check his "logo" which is actually the renowned freemason symbol. The "W"and the "A"combined (Willem Alexander)

Letterhead of Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand Prins van Oranje, Prins der Nederlanden, Prins van Oranje-Nassau, Jonkheer van Amsberg:

edit on 13-6-2011 by Sover3igN because: just removed some typo's
The "renowned freemason symbol" has a 90° angle in the lower part. It's a builder's square, reminding us to be square in our actions. Any other angle, and it has no Masonic meaning, such as the example you provide here.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thanks for sharing this. Would have liked some more thoughts from you concerning the subject as well. The remark is smart but not quite as contributing as I think you could be.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Sover3igN because: (no reason given)

top topics

join