It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderburg meeting, What are they talking about>? (SPECULATIVE THREAD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am by no means a pro is this area, NWO to me is as it is, nothing "we the human race" can do about it. We are too divided. My question, what do you think the topics are? Where do you think this is going.

My speculation

1. Japan Meltdown
2. Middle East (duh)
3. World economy (DUH)
4. Hillery Clinton world bank position

Anything more, or anyone would like to develop on these positions would be great. We can always speculate and we are probably not that far off with the real meeting topics

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Judging by the line up how to take their millions and turn them into billions..
second verse same as the first.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They are more than likely sipping their snifters of bourbon and laughing at all those people who think they are up to something.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
the women will be talking trash about each other. the men will be talking bout how many women they have.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the productive responses

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
1.) How they are going to spend all the money they fleeced from the public?
2.) Who is getting the Filet Mignon with Lobster tail?
3.) How will they rinse and repeat without everyone noticing?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well what kind of responses to you expect? It's a silly question.

Sure they are some wealthy and powerful people but they aren't in their planning the end of the world or anything like that. Odds are they are simply having a meeting to figure out how to turn their immense wealth into more. Why would they feel the need to go to great lengths to take over the world when they already have anything they want?

That's a point the NWO people always forget to think about. These guys already control alot and can have anything they want basically.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
this year i bet they are talking about setting another discussion group since last year's some attendees were already weary of the protestors, i figure out this year's invite came with a "please please attend" note attached.

bilderberg is pretty much exposed by now, they don't qualify for no secrecy appendix really.

the problem with exposure of these groups is that it waters down the information about it, and really makes them hide further and better.

plus with recent years exposure of the bildeberg club im pretty sure they have stopped discussing relevant and secret issues already, turning it into another "company picnic" like boehmian grove, less testosterone dominated though.

really if these people wanted to really meet in secret, they would.

and they probably are, away from all the alternative media hype about bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
They are complaining that their Hotel maid is butt ugly!
Perverts...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Funny you started this thread.....I was thinking the same thing yesterday after I went to infowars and read the list of this years attendees. Most of them were in finance and the rest....just judging by the name of the companies they were affiliated with...seemed to be in technology. So that had me wondering as well. Could they be deciding what the world's next major energy source will be?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Sure they are some wealthy and powerful people but they aren't in their planning the end of the world or anything like that. Odds are they are simply having a meeting to figure out how to turn their immense wealth into more. Why would they feel the need to go to great lengths to take over the world when they already have anything they want? That's a point the NWO people always forget to think about. These guys already control alot and can have anything they want basically.

I find it interesting though looking at their agenda and what actually happens. Here is an example from 2009's Bilderberg:

From an article dated May 5, 2009

* The future of the US dollar and US economy: The plan is for the Bilderberg Group players, through their allies in Washington and Wall Street to continue to deceive millions of savers and investors who believe the hype about the supposed up-turn in the economy. They are about to be set up for massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead. The bank “stress tests” now being conducted by Washington are little more than a shameless hoax: Based on the irrational assumption that the economy won’t get as bad as it already is!

* US unemployment: Solutions and assumptions (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.) Bilderberg is quietly assuming that US unemployment numbers will hover around 14% by the end of this year, far higher than the official numbers released by the US government.

* Depression or a prolonged stagnation? (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.) Bilderberg is looking at two options: Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline, and poverty … or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.

* There will be a final push for the enactment of Lisbon Treaty, pending on Irish voting YES on the treaty in Sept or October. One of their concerns is addressing and neutralizing the anti-Lisbon treaty movement called “Libertas” led by Declan Ganley. One of the Bilderberger planned moves is to use a whispering campaign in the US media suggested that Ganley is being funded by arms dealers in the US linked to the US military.

source

The first 3 are purely economic and one needs only to look around. What about the last point?

From October 3 2009 (Hmmm. October, Just like the Bilderberg agenda stated in May...

In a dramatic political U-turn, Ireland has voted decisively in favour of the Lisbon treaty just 16 months after it first rejected the European Union reform plan.

Look at what happened to Declan Ganley-pretty much what the agenda said would happen.

Anyone that thinks they don't set policy at these meetings isn't paying attention.

Source

top topics

join