It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadians are Shadow Government Approved False Saviors? List of Transgressions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm going to list a few red flags concerning these tall blonde blue eyed Pleiadian people.

1. Billy Meier was told by a Pleidiadian that Jesus Christ real name was Jmanuelle. You'd think that things aren't as awful dire as they actually are that these particular Pleiadians woul have used their precious few minutes with this guy to do something better than try to revise the name of Jesus that millions of people use today that a good number will attest snaps demon induced sleep paralysis off when no other name can.

2. Pleiadians attempted to appeal to the ego trap by, through a psychic, telling Jordan Maxwell, who in his own words described an unknown presence in the room, to be pure evil, prompting him to go to that psychic, yet these pleiadians laughed and communicated that, THEY sent him here, and responded that they were laughing, because, if only he knew who he really is, but Jordan Maxwell, being the sharp man he is, took it with a grain of salt, especially after one of these tall blonde men showed up at a book store that he was at, and bent down with his heavy gold eagle encrusted Washington DC Freemason necklace falling to the floor, and Jordan Maxwell asking," What is going on here?"

3. A young boy is trusted by various BrookHavenLab Scientist to, when he grows up, unveil the sick things that are going on at the Brookhaven labs was given a tour of the Underground bases below the place, and down saw a tall blond blue eyed man in a blue suit, he then turned around to see a tall frog eyed reptilian, and screamed, what happened to him next, he was too afraid to put in the book.

4. Andy Pero encountered a Nazi's dream Aryan looking man, when suddenly some kind of interference showed up, breaking the holographic appearance, and prompting this man to say, " Alright, I'll show you." and unveiling his true over 400 pound reptilian appearance, after clicking on a button on a belt, and explaining that he is part of an Illuminati sub-group.

5. An alleged CIA who was involved in Iran-Contra and has been to the underground bases wrote a letter to Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy, in which he mentioned seeing these tall blond striking eyed Nordic Aliens who have been seen all around the Pentagon, and described them as being cold, capitalistic, and exchanging weaponry technologies that are not at all meant for the benefit of human kind, but for war weaponry purposes.

6. The AngloSaxxonMission Freemason Whisteblower also had an encounter with these guys and described them as being telepathic and with the same old Pleiadian attributes.
edit on 10-6-2011 by secretlibraryclerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by secretlibraryclerks

I don't know if I'm just hopelessly distracted, but I had a really hard time reading through this..
None of it stuck with me, and by the time I started the next paragraph, I had already forgotten!
One more time..
Nope..
I'll come back later

edit on 10/6/11 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/6/11 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maby these tall blond people walking around the pentagon are not Pleiadians, but...... tall people with blond hair!

2nd line

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

All I needed to know when I head of the Pleiadians were their appearance.
If all of this alien hoo haw is real then:
At least the Greys have variation or height, skin tone, eye shape, skin texture, and so on.
At least the Reptilians have multiple distinguished facial features, scale descriptions, skin tones, and height.

Pleadians have a huge red flag. They conform to the west's false standard of beautiful. They show no variation in their species. There are no blacks, asian, or hispanic looking Pleiadians.

"BUT WAIT, THEY COME FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET" You say, they might not have the same variations we have...true, that means there would be weird variations in appearance that we could see that we humans don't have....problem is...there are none. Pleadians seem to be of one or two types: Blonde or Brunettes with light colored eyes. That screams out either
1) Eugenics
or
2) Mass Killings of many on the Pleadian home world.

If aliens are real, I'm not siding with anything that doesn't show variation, because its one HUGE red flag.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This is cool.

I have heard of Reptilians using the Greys to carry out a lot of the work for them...

I have also heard of beautiful blond types that really are reptilian disguising themselves for self gratification purposes, so the next time that hot babe you randomly bump into wants to go mango - make sure you check them for ticks first!

Great topic OP " ET Deceptions"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If these guys are real, yeah, I'm going with one of the comments above about the "variation" side of things.
Who do you think the general population would have as their alien overlords, those creepy little Greys, 300-400 lb Reptilian demigods -- some with wings -- that supposedly have a taste for human flesh and blood, or, those lovely, blonde-haired, blue-eyed happy humans?

Nobody EVER suspects the butterfly.

edit on 10-6-2011 by endgame211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by endgame211

Exactly.

The (classic) Simpsons does it again, illustrating a point in a comical way.

No one ever suspects the "beautiful", whimsical looking things...and sometimes, they turn out to be the most dangerous.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Im confused explain mroe

new topics

top topics

join