It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the answer to all your questions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mneisme

What comes to mind is that the universe hasn't prepared anything for you yet but this should come. Someday you will find a job. Do something for community. Get to know people where you live. Invite them over for diner. It could be one will be your ticket to a new job. About myself, I've been told this, all I ever tried to do failed, then I had made an astrological forecast about myself and this woman who made it told me that for a long period the stars weren't favorable for me to undertake things Nothing worked out for me. Now this should be in a change for me. This is what I thought of you when I thought about it. You should get a job eventualy don't you. I know how it feels..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

the deeper meaning of love is love shouldn't be with solely one person. What is the use of platonic relationships. Love hasn't proved itself in the world. It's like, love; and you will receive punishment. Love can conquer besides of all evil in the world. ah, It's like love is persecuted in this world. We live a very bad world.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

solitude.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

there are many ways you can follow each day. Each day the way to love can be taken but it's a very hard one.

prepare yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

I'm in a similar situation. I don't have a job. Hell I can't even get out of bed in the morning. People turn against me out of nothing. When I need the affection I get turned down. The lower you fall, the higher you get.

People will eventualy hate you for who you are.

you're dead.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dervish

I am unable to look even in my future. I feel things are deadlocked. I need a miracle for things to change for the better. fngrs crossed. Now see what happens. (I'll tell you if the tide turned)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Well thanks for that. Not very encouraging. Someday isn't going to pay my bills today. Not your problem of course, and I appreciate your coming back and giving me a response. I know I am stuck right now and I guess that is why the Universe has nothing for me at this time.

Maybe I am getting a vacation. I have worked every single day of my life beginning at 12 yoa. Never a break. Maybe the Universe thinks I need one, lol. Unfortunately, I still have to feed my child so, vacation will not do.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Very, very good. More good then I expected. Wonder if you went searching through my posts for that weird little saying I put but here is another one. I shall give you a poem based on nothing but emotions. If you decipher this I'll believe in your abilities.

The shadows drive here and now. The dragons breath is fierce within me now. Old ways move and old ways go. My sweet guardians of death I love them so. I fight for the love of what is right. Oh how I fear that one day I might, faulter and betray a man whom I loved.... and cause his death oh what sorrow would it be to have that behold. I care about a man, his wisdom and knowledge itimidating as heck, alas if I betray him what sorrow it will be to beck. I fear the knowledge, I fear the crime.... love... is hard and sublime.

All of this came from the heart / my feelings. It would make absolutely no sense to anyone but someone who can feel and see the persons love and feelings from within.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

would you care to elaborate

on this

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

just live on digby888. I see you are innocent. Could it be you have good friendship with some other people. A few people you hang out with often. What I see is friendship. It is very good. When retreating one can get enlightened about the relationships one has. It is to build up faith.

I wish you the very best.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

One isn't enlightened about the capabilities one has. Fight evil with good. Character is needed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Have you had time to consider my questions? I am patienty waiting and summer is getting shorter everyday...please review my post and see if you can help.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where's my other sock? You know the one.. They are the only pair I have that go with these pants..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

You're burning motor oil? Can't you recycle it anywhere?

what about blue?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Well burning it in an oil burning furnace is recycling it...that is the point in using it for heat...rather than discarding it into the environment to be disposed of. This way it serves two purposes...runs in my car (or your car) then is used to heat my shop. Recycling at its best my friend!

Now as for blue...I suppose that is a good solid color for trim...but it's pretty generic in a description, would you perhaps elaborate a bit on what your seeing...like is it light or dark? Perhaps the style of blue...navy, ocean, sky, etc...what are you seeing?

Thanks
edit on 19-6-2011 by jerryznv because: ..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

that recycling is very good jerryznv!

This kind of blue:

I came up to this site: blue

maybe green and white is better..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

that recycling is very good jerryznv!

This kind of blue:

I came up to this site: blue

maybe green and white is better..

Green and white? That is what color it is now...so I guess I'll just leave it like it is!

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No Jerry, use blue white and black/grey.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

check out the laundry froggy. You didn't eat it did you?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Whatever happens, things eventualy will work out getting you back into your place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join