It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large ball of yellow plasma? in the air above me in my backyard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's been approx. a year ago this happened. Yesterday it came back to mind.

I was in my backyard at night. I had a sofa there. Laying down in it something got a grip on my mind in a subtle way that put me in a quite weird kind of state. I'd say paralysed. Above me was a quite large (2m diameters) yellow plasma? I don't know what it was. It was about 25m above me. I laid there paralysed, looking at it. It was very weird. First I was amazed. I thought it was a natural phenomenon.

Some days ago I read about demonical manifestations in the world. I truly don't know what it was. It didn't hurt me.

I have got issues.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Don't feel bad! We're all a little insane here

There is so much in this world that humanity can't even get a grasp on, let alone explain.
What you saw was completely normal.. we all lose it now and again

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Sounds like Ball Lightening....Ball Lightening has been known to behave extraordinarily strange.....even appearing in people's houses. Basically it is indeed what you described it as....a large ball of plasma. My Grandfather saw one once. He said it 'bounced' along some power lines, then floated down to the road and disappeared. (not sure how it disappeared...whether it *popped* like a balloon, or just faded away or what.....)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You may have witnessed an orb first hand. Also depends on if, there was an energy source was present(electronic instrument, power box, etc). More so if you felt noxious as well, and or feeling drained afterwards. As to say it used your energy and or electric to manifest.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You say this was at night?

Was it the moon?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think orbs are smaller, It wasn't the moon, no..LOL

it was quite huge and it looked like an atom. A huge one. Central core and 'electrons' moving around it. ARGH

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
too
late
edit on 10-6-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: bad timing

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I think orbs are smaller, It wasn't the moon, no..LOL

it was quite huge and it looked like an atom. A huge one. Central core and 'electrons' moving around it. ARGH

That's crazy!

Hey it didn't hurt you, was cool to look at, don't stress enjoy the memory !

I know sometimes when I am in a funny state of mind, I can be looking at something and it appears MASSIVE but far away. Like the tv for instance.

For a brief while, it will appear as if the tv is as large as a building, but just so far away that it appears the size of a normal telly.

Or a wall clock, etc.. anything that absorbs my focus and allows me to ignore peripheral vision.

It's a strange feeling and I can snap out of it, but odd nonetheless.

edit on 10/6/2011 by badw0lf because: why is my post bold? Oo

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'd have to go with the ball lightening phenomena.

My grandmother claims (she wasn't one to exaggerate...ever) to have had ball lightening pass through her house in the late 70's. She described it as zig-zaging through the house, and leaving through an open door (I think my uncle was in the act of opening the door and walking through .... my memory is vague as I was only 5 or 6 at the time of being told about it). The description is the same though....a ball of plasma.

Thinking back on it now ... I would be under the assumption that the house would have been charged with the same polarity of the ball lightening hence the zig-zaging motion that prevented it from hitting the structure of the house(walls, floors, etc....).

Here is a link to it on wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
it was rather huge friends. and it did something with my mind.

It's strange cause the day after I didn't recall anything untill now, about a year afterwards I recalled. It get a sense of peace recalling it.

there's just something happening, I keep you informed.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Orbs come in all sized, manned and unmanned. Just like human tech, only faster and better in every way!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
too
late
edit on 10-6-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: bad timing

Huh?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You're story is evolving before me. Evolution is real!

Or

The plot thickens like Charles Dickens.
edit on 10-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join