It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World After 2012 By Kevin Ryerson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you're not familar with Kevin Ryerson (www.kevinryerson.com...), he is a trance-channeler along the same lines as Edgar Cayce. He originally made a name for himself through Shirley Mclaine's Out on a Limb and has been fairly well known since.

Just thought I would share some predictions he made for the world in the generations after 2012. Some of it sure sounds nice.

I thought it was interesting how prominent Japan features in here. You can almost picture the recent tradegy acting as a stimulus for some of the predictions made.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all pans out.

• In 2012 there will be a world wide mass meditation based on the Mayan Calendar that will lead to worldwide events.

• There will be a movement for world peace that will see Tibet made autonomous within a generation.

• Turkey and Russia will join the European Union and there will be a new State of Palestine that will make peace with Israel.

• New democracies will emerge from around the world and Japan’s famous Peace Constitution will be used as a model for the new democratic governments.

• War will be obsolete.

• The Kyoto Ecology Treaty will be ratified by a new U.S. president and will start an ecological movement leading to a solution to global warming.

• New plastics will emerge that will allow for architects to build cities that are powered by solar energy. Japan will lead in the production and research of these “smart plastics.”

• The new cities will be earthquake-, fire-, and typhoon-proof.

• New medicine will allow the generation born in 2012 to live an average of 125 years or more.

• Heart disease and cancer will be cured.

• Japan will perfect methods of creating “new islands” that will allow expansion of populations to new territories within 25

• An ancient civilization older than Atlantis will be discovered off Japan’s coastal waters that will revolutionize the way we think of human history.

• Within 20 years China, Japan, Korea (reunited) will be connected to the European Union via Maglev [magnetic levitation] trains manufactured by Germany, France, and Japan.

• Japan, U.S., and Germany will form an alliance of industry to explore the Solar system beginning with the discovery of new metals from meteorites in the asteroid belt.

• Psychic abilities such as telepathy will be used in communication and education to transfer information through perfecting cybernetics and the wireless Internet.

• Reincarnation will be considered a new science to discover a person’s talents and life purpose

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sounds too good to be true. And, that's probably exactly how it is. This all sounds like something that would make a nice science fiction novel, but I don't see it happening.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A LOT has to happen before I see any of that occurring.

Japan creating new islands I can see, since theirs is almost unusable now.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

ahh should land. Not buying these predictions but it is nice to see positive predictions opposed to all the normal doom and gloom.
edit on 9-6-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: trying to embed

edit on 9-6-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: trying to embed

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Don't forget this is for AFTER 2012, and not BY 2012.

Also, in some of them he does say things like "within a generation"

So we are talking about a fairly large time span and a lot could happen between now and then.

I'd be curious which ones folks could see happening and which ones they don't buy into at all

Here are some I definitely don't buy:

• In 2012 there will be a world wide mass meditation based on the Mayan Calendar that will lead to worldwide events.

• Japan, U.S., and Germany will form an alliance of industry to explore the Solar system beginning with the discovery of new metals from meteorites in the asteroid belt.

• Psychic abilities such as telepathy will be used in communication and education to transfer information through perfecting cybernetics and the wireless Internet.

• Reincarnation will be considered a new science to discover a person’s talents and life purpose

For the last two, even though I give some credence to both reincarnation and psycic ability, I just don't see them being widely accepted that soon ... but rather, much, much later.

edit on 9-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you are implying the entire structures will be built out of plastic that is delusional

Where do you think your getting the oil for the plastics?

Steel will be needed for construction for a very long time as it also the most recyclable resource on the planet

Each human on average owns 1 ton of steel

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
If you are implying the entire structures will be built out of plastic that is delusional

Well, I'm not impying it .. Kevin Ryerson is. Still, I don't think that is what he is saying.

• New plastics will emerge that will allow for architects to build cities that are powered by solar energy. Japan will lead in the production and research of these “smart plastics.”

I don't see where he is saying they are built out of plastic.

What does "new" mean? ... something similar to a plastic, but not sourced from oil? Possibly. But, who knows.

What's the connection between these "plastics" and solar energy? Who knows.

One thing you can see in Japan now ... is a new motivation for alternative energy.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

His predictions remind me of "Dreamer" by Supertramp.

All technologically possible, if humans could get along, but they don't.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSouszay
Not buying these predictions but it is nice to see positive predictions opposed to all the normal doom and gloom

I personally suspect we'd have to have some "doom and gloom" in the near term, for most of these predictions to come true in the long term.

Unfortunately, it seems like a good "butt kicking" is the best way to wake people up in the world at times.
edit on 9-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well i predict within a generation I won't give a hoot what happens because i'll allready be dead.

top topics

join