If you're not familar with Kevin Ryerson (www.kevinryerson.com...
), he is a trance-channeler along the same lines as Edgar Cayce. He
originally made a name for himself through Shirley Mclaine's Out on a Limb and has been fairly well known since.
Just thought I would share some predictions he made for the world in the generations after 2012. Some of it sure sounds nice.
I thought it was interesting how prominent Japan features in here. You can almost picture the recent tradegy acting as a stimulus for some of the
I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all pans out.
• In 2012 there will be a world wide mass meditation based on the Mayan Calendar that will lead to worldwide events.
• There will be a movement for world peace that will see Tibet made autonomous within a generation.
• Turkey and Russia will join the European Union and there will be a new State of Palestine that will make peace with Israel.
• New democracies will emerge from around the world and Japan’s famous Peace Constitution will be used as a model for the new democratic
• War will be obsolete.
• The Kyoto Ecology Treaty will be ratified by a new U.S. president and will start an ecological movement leading to a solution to global
• New plastics will emerge that will allow for architects to build cities that are powered by solar energy. Japan will lead in the production and
research of these “smart plastics.”
• The new cities will be earthquake-, fire-, and typhoon-proof.
• New medicine will allow the generation born in 2012 to live an average of 125 years or more.
• Heart disease and cancer will be cured.
• Japan will perfect methods of creating “new islands” that will allow expansion of populations to new territories within 25
• An ancient civilization older than Atlantis will be discovered off Japan’s coastal waters that will revolutionize the way we think of human
• Within 20 years China, Japan, Korea (reunited) will be connected to the European Union via Maglev [magnetic levitation] trains manufactured by
Germany, France, and Japan.
• Japan, U.S., and Germany will form an alliance of industry to explore the Solar system beginning with the discovery of new metals from meteorites
in the asteroid belt.
• Psychic abilities such as telepathy will be used in communication and education to transfer information through perfecting cybernetics and the
• Reincarnation will be considered a new science to discover a person’s talents and life purpose