It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany’s superbug is weaponized with Bubonic Plague DNA (but who did it and why?!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well lets be honest here.

IF and thats a big IF the report is true the only people corrupt and evil enough are the Americans.

Lets face it. If you look at their country now its rather like Nazi Germany, but without the brains.

Look how they treat their own citizens, and as for how the police there act.

USA is my bet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Ok so someone made a superbug are they trying for a mass kill? Who did it? My guess is that its the NWO since Germany stopped chem trail spraying they've had to improvise? Even if you dont believe in TPTB this aught to raise some serious alarm bells for us all. This is biological warfare and against Germany and the EU. No doubt whoever did it could do the same to America if they arnt already.

I think there are many Germans that are part of the NWO . Fairly certain it has a very strong Germanic bloodline, as one of the bloodlines ..and many of the people in North America working for the NWO ,have German roots.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by UcDat

Thanks for the post UcDat. The amazing thing is that no one cares. No one other than those dying I suppose. WTF? With all the technology at our disposal, people are figuring out their games. Why was this done? Who did it? What vaccine or pharma lab had a hand in it? Sickening. I am fully convinced there are people here who will kill you similing for a penny, while their net worth is billions

CJ
edit on 10-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Ya this is bad but it seems like they are having trouble making an effective superbug imo

maybe they should just use whatever bp dumped in the gulf to clean that oil spill last I heard millions are dying form it right now..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In 2008 Germany had close ties to China and embraced the "One China" policy.

Was it 2009 or 2010 when a story ran that Germany was selling Taiwan some military helicopters and military hardware.....then a story ran saying they were going to decommission almost all their submarines early....to sell to Taiwan????

If it's anyone....it's China striking back at Germany.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Germans have announced that sprouts are responsible I do not know if they mean Brussel Sprouts? because Google Earth says Brussels is in Belgium a little place near France.
Does anyone know if these are German or Belgian Sprouts that are wiping out humanity in Europe?
It is very scary to think some Food terrorists are spreading "DEATH SPROUTS" acrosss Europe?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

It's bean sprouts from a farm in Saxony.

Not that anyone will pay attention to this..It's obviously some evil plot...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

At least an evil plot of land perhaps?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Who did it?

I'd start my search with Baxter. Just Google 'Baxter h1n1' and you'll see why.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I know. They've only pointed to six countries and nine products so far...

CJ

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Ya but if this story is true it kinda put a little doubt on the official story no?
Just saying even if we have a reliable source that says its been messed with we know its not just some accident at some farm. Even if the rest of the mainstream keeps spinning that story.

That or those who messed with it contaminated the sprouts... doesnt make sense to me tho cause its such a poor way to spread a plague. You'd need multiple sources or something that could cover a large area like a chem trail plane...

edit on 11-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by celticpride

Heck I didnt know if it was the National Enquirer or the NYTimes so I checked, no offense here

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Sprouts ! Never eat the bloody things! Why? Have known for years that they can make people extremely sick or cause organ failure and death. The bacterial strain maybe a new one but you have to expect that considering how many people out there have been or are on a concoction of drugs and how fast bacterial cells divide, multiply and evolve to suit their environment.... especially one laced in antibiotics. Viruses and bacteria represent the evolution of particles and life forms at their fastest. Not surprised at all that sprouts are the cause.

I-Team uncovers dangers of packaged mung beans, alfalfa, other veggies March 2011

Significant ecoli outbreaks and deaths from sprouts over 20 years

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Der Spiegel does not mention the modified nature of the bacteria, but does mention that it was last reported in a single case in Korea. Since most of the cases appear to be happening in the former East Germany, it is possible that this represents leakage from an abandoned biological warfare research center. How embarrassing.

Well it's a pretty pathetic "weapon" then.

Make people sick from eating vegetables over a few weeks. That will really put fear into the infidels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join