It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany’s superbug is weaponized with Bubonic Plague DNA (but who did it and why?!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
foodfreedom.wordpress.com...-8756

Food Freedom has deliberately refrained from posting any suggestion that Germany’s superbug is related to biowarfare, until further evidence emerged. Various sources now corroborate this story, including The Atlantic: “On Tuesday [May 31], the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung reported that [leading German E. coli researcher Helge] Karch had discovered that the O104:H4 bacteria responsible for the current outbreak is a so-called chimera that contains genetic materia from various E. coli bacteria. It also contains DNA sequences from plague bacteria, which makes it particularly pathogenic.” Though he emphasized “There is no risk, however, that it could cause a form of plague,” Karch added that plague DNA sequences make the superbug “particularly pathogenic.”

Ok so someone made a superbug are they trying for a mass kill? Who did it? My guess is that its the NWO since Germany stopped chem trail spraying they've had to improvise?
Even if you dont believe in TPTB this aught to raise some serious alarm bells for us all. This is biological warfare and against Germany and the EU. No doubt whoever did it could do the same to America if they arnt already.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Really, is this reliable info ucdat?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by UcDat

Really, is this reliable info ucdat?

I cant say for sure but it's in a major Germanic newspaper if we have anyone from Germany who can confirm this it be very much appreciated.

“On Tuesday [May 31], the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung reported that [leading German E. coli researcher Helge] Karch had discovered that the O104:H4 bacteria responsible for the current outbreak is a so-called chimera that contains genetic materia from various E. coli bacteria. It also contains DNA sequences from plague bacteria, which makes it particularly pathogenic.

Also its on Blacklisted news here www.blacklistednews.com...

edit on 9-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Der Spiegel does not mention the modified nature of the bacteria, but does mention that it was last reported in a single case in Korea. Since most of the cases appear to be happening in the former East Germany, it is possible that this represents leakage from an abandoned biological warfare research center. How embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't know if we can state for sure that this has been engineered yet. the woman who wrote the first article plugs her natural remedies at the end which makes me slightly suspicious of her claim that it's a 'weaponized superbug'. That's just her opinion.

The article you posted uses another article as it's source www.theatlanticwire.com...,

what they do know is that the strain of the disease that threatens northern Germany and greater Europe is a particularly rare and nasty one known as E. Coli O104:H21.

and......

Karch had discovered that the O104:H4 bacteria responsible for the current outbreak is a so-called chimera that contains genetic materia from various E. coli bacteria. It also contains DNA sequences from plague bacteria, which makes it particularly pathogenic.

So yes this bacteria is a combination of two strains but as far as I'm aware that can happen in nature.

I'm sure some nasty people somewhere do concoct things like this but hopefully this outbreak isn't an attempt at bio-warfare. As there are only a few cases worldwide so far, I hope it i'snt.

It is odd that they can't find the source though!
edit on 9-6-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: ...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

nice find ya certainly an engineered bacteria and more than little worrying since whoever made it is still unknown.

I still say its a part of the NWO plot to kill us off tho I do hope I get proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
According the the conspiracy website legit.org, the newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung ran a report on the 31st of May this year that Helge Karch, the director of the Robert Koch Institute found that Germany's outbreak was caused by a hybrid of the 0157 E. coli, and an E. coli strain found to be giving people in Africa with AIDS problems. This new hybrid was reported to have apparently picked up bits of other DNA from various sources (which E. coli does all the time), and some of its DNA was supposed to have come from one of the four strains of Yersinia pestis (bubonic plague).
However, i've just checked out the German newspaper online site using google translate, and can't find anything since 2009 which evens mentions bubonic plague.
Saying that though, it doesn't mean that it couldn't have picked up a bit of plague DNA on its way

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I dunno I seem to remember seeing alot of threads last year when there was an outbreak of swine flu. Everybody on here was claiming it was a bio weapon aswell. Nothing ever really came of it, all these threads about super viruses and bio weapons have jaded me a bit. Its like that little boy who cried wolf one to many times. Give it a few months and this will burn itself out just like the swine and bird flu's did.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You believe this based on someone's wordpress? Not a trusted source for anything.

Just because someone takes the time to type doesn't make it true.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

it is possible that this represents leakage from an abandoned biological warfare research cente

and it will happen,

the vision is becoming clearer

Eventually we will reap the whirlwind, there is no escaping it,
video.google.com...#
edit on 013030p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

One of my german friends says that the newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung is reliable.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
reply to post by UcDat

You believe this based on someone's wordpress? Not a trusted source for anything.

Just because someone takes the time to type doesn't make it true.

read the thread and get back to on this k

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I didn't mean to imply that the newspaper wasn't reliable in any way. From what I saw of it, it is an excellent newspaper. All I did was have a quick look through it and put 'Yersinia pestis' in the search box, and nothing came up for the date in question. So either the paper just didn't put the report online, I didn't look hard enough, the report didn't contain 'Yersinia pestis', there was no report, or legit.org got their wires crossed a bit somewhere.
Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
it's on page 12 of 31 May edition from Süddeutsche Zeitung.

Here, digital version - issuu.com/europaahorn/docs/szd11531

go to page pair 12-13, select single page display for 12 only, zoom and read

Bundesregierung: Ehec breitet sich weiter aus
Auch das Robert-Koch-Institut sieht noch keine
rückläufigen Zahlen – vielen Patienten drohen Langzeitfolgen

Von Christina Berndt

, the specific paragraph is

(...)

Zur Aufklärung und Eindämmung der Ehec-Welle könnte ein gentechnischer Schnelltest beitragen, den das Konsiliarlabor für HUS am Universitätsklinikum Münster inzwischen entwickelt hat. Binnen einer Stunde lasse sich mit dem Test der für den Ausbruch verantwortliche Keim HUSEC41 nachweisen, sagte Laborleiter Helge Karch der SZ. Er berichtete auch von neuen Detailkenntnissen über den Erreger. Demnach handelt es sich um eine Chimäre aus verschiedenen Coli-Bakterien. HUSEC41 enthalte zudem Erbgutabschnitte des Pesterregers. Dies mache den Keim besonders pathogen; es bedeute aber keineswegs, dass er eine Form von Pest auslösen könne, betonte Karch. Verwandt ist HUSEC41 auch mit solchen Coli-Keimen, die nach überstandener Infektion noch monatelang im Körper der Infizierten weiterleben und ausgeschieden werden. Es müsse daher großes Augenmerk darauf gelegt werden, dass die Betroffenen die Keime nicht durch mangelnde Hygiene an andere Menschen weitergeben und so eine neue Krankheitswelle durch Sekundärinfektionen erfolgt, warnte Karch.

(...)

edit on 10-6-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm so shocked.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Stars for you man wish I could give ya more than one still many thx couldnt find this myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Thanks for the post UcDat. The amazing thing is that no one cares. No one other than those dying I suppose. WTF? With all the technology at our disposal, people are figuring out their games. Why was this done? Who did it? What vaccine or pharma lab had a hand in it? Sickening. I am fully convinced there are people here who will kill you similing for a penny, while their net worth is billions

CJ
edit on 10-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If it was an "engineered" or "weaponised" "super-bug", then why the low mortality?

It's a measly 1% mortality rate (29 deaths out of over 3000 infected). Flu is more deadly than this e-coli outbreak. If this was a weaponised bug, then it is the most useless one anyone ever came up with. They'd have more luck trying to kill people with chicken pox.

Seriously people, I thought this site was about denying ignorance, but it just seems people want to peddle it instead and then slap each other on the back at "uncovering" some dark secrets. It's a bit of food poisoning and e-coli outbreaks are not a rare thing. There was one in Wales a few years ago where a single kebab shop caused hundreds to get ill and the deths of a few, including some children. Tragic, but not a conspiracy.

EDIT: And to the poster who alluded to the fact that it was traced to Eastern german and therefore could be some sort of leftover from a cold-war era bio-weapons lab....

Do you know where Lower Saxony is? Obviously not...
edit on 10/6/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
seems I remember reading about a few reports right before the swine flu scare of BP around the US
also

Nostradamus, 1503-1566, was a famous doctor and prophet who not only survived the plague but cured many others with what came to be known as the famous "rose petal pills." In fact, we do not know very much about the lozenges. They might have included rose hips, a rich source of natural vitamin C, as well as sawdust from green cypress, iris of Florence, cloves, odorated calamus, and perhaps some lign-aloes. Nostradamus owned a perfume manufacturing enterprise, which in his time meant distillation of plants to make essential oils. People who worked in these facilities did not succumb to the plague. .and we are just now emerging from our skepticism in such a way as to enable us to understand what is so effective about these highly concentrated aromatic oils.
www.kitchendoctor.com...

The proprietary Thieves essential oil blend was created based on research of the concoction used by the thieves of the 15th century. In 1997, studies conducted at Weber State University showed the Thieves essential oil blend to have a 99.96% success rate against airborne bacteria. The bacteria cultures were sprayed in an enclosed area, and Thieves oil blend was diffused for a given amount of time (this can be duplicated in the home using a cool-air diffuser).
aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com...

edit on 10-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Japanese are the only ones who I recall having had anything to do with modern genetic programs involving the plague. They maintained a few samples in their military bio-programs. There was a news report on it some time last decade. I recall a thread about it here on ATS.

Buried in the halls of forums I imagine.

It would not surprise me if the origins of the strain is a gene-spliced variant of the one Japan had. As they were the only ones who kept a strain, at least as was ever publicly admitted to, anyways.

Plague is a zoonotic disease caused by Yersinia pestis ... into bioweapons with catapults in 1346, it was the Japanese during World War II that then developed plague
Plague (Yersinia pestis)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join