It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Wins Immigration Suit!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by Annee

You implied it when you said "Recently?

Again - - get off the drama train.

It was a straight forward question.

Laws have changed.

I'm sorry. I thought it was meant to be a facetious remark.
Can you enlighten us as to what laws have changed and or how?

NO - - it was straight forward.

I live on the US/MEX border. We used to go down for lunch - - bartering with local vendors - - just having fun. Plus - really good dentists and inexpensive meds.

Now you're treated as a criminal coming back through customs - - just for being there. It sucks.

You see my Avatar? That is me. And I'm still treated like a criminal just for coming back from Mexico. I can't even imagine if I was a US citizen of Mexican heritage.

It really sucks - - and is very unpleasant.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I have been in and out of the US many times, lived in South America for a while. Customs in other countries have always been polite, including going into Mexico (almost to the point of apologizing for having to do their job). I will absolutely agree with you regarding US/Mexico border on the US side. I have never been treated as poorly coming into any country as entering the US from Mexico. I don't know what laws have actually changed though

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I will absolutely agree with you regarding US/Mexico border on the US side. I have never been treated as poorly coming into any country as entering the US from Mexico. I don't know what laws have actually changed though

I know - it really sucks.

Maybe they've just gotten stricter on existing laws. Not sure - - too late to research.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I grew up in SOCA - - been in AZ for 25 years.

Everyone got along - - there was never any big issue. Where did it come from?

Does anyone talk about drugs coming from Canada? NO. Google that one.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

They are a strain on every LEGAL resident in this country. Most are not paying taxes but they use our schools, hospitals. We are so overrun with them here, that the company I work for has to have safety class in English and Spanish.

I served in the Army with many soldiers who where immigrants but they went about it the right way. Now they are citizens of the US. I am so sick of all the libtards out there who think we should just open the flood gates and let everyone come in OUR country. Maybe they should fix there own country before coming here and jacking mine up!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1reconn

imho, that is not even the most important issue.
this is.

source, simple google search

Crime victims of illegal aliens - Immigration's Human Costwww.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.htmlSimilar

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily - From WND.Comwww.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103You +1'd this publicly. Undosnopes.com: Just One State - Cost of Illegals in Los Angeleswww.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.aspSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Sep 11, 2011 – 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens. .... music, news, talk, religion, sports) are included, then it's fair to say that there ...
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - Ohio Jobs and Justice PACwww.ojjpac.org/memorial.aspCached - Similar
Source: Illegal immigrant charged in Gwinnett teen's crash death, by David Ibata, ... Source: Family in grief after deathly DWI crash, by WABC-TV News 7, 5-1-11; ...
Illegal immigrant from Boliva found guilty of murdering Benedictine ...www.nydailynews.com/news/.../illegal-immigrant-boliva-found-guilt...You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Oct 31, 2011 – A judge found an illegal immigrant from Bolivia guilty of murder on Monday in a car crash that killed a Benedictine nun. Prosecutors said the ...
Illegal Alien Murders Woman In Walmart Parking Lotthenewamerican.com/usnews/.../9649-illegal-alien-murders-woman-i...Cached
Nov 4, 2011 – An illegal alien has admitted stabbing a woman to death in a Walmart ... News reported, when Flamenco attacked her as two illegal aliens from ...
No more deaths! Americans who have died because of our ...www.thedustininmansociety.org/no...deaths/no_more_deaths.htmlCached - Similar
Below is a partial list of people killed by illegal aliens in our nation. ... provide a news story that mentions the immigration status of the individual charged. ... Illegal Immigrant Suspected in Murder of Arizona Rancher, FOXNews.com, Mar 30, ...
Illegal alien charged with manslaughter in death of girlfriend's ...

► 5:34► 5:34 www.masslive.com/news/.../connecticut_man_charged...
Nov 26, 2011 - 6 min
An illegal alien from Guatemala was charged with manslaughter this week after beating death of his ...

More videos for illegal alien murder news »
Illegal Immigrant Charged With First-Degree Murder In ... - Fox Newswww.foxnews.com/.../illegal-immigrant-charged-degree-murder-virg...Cached
Feb 12, 2011 – A Salvadoran man who was ordered deported nearly a decade ago but never left has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder in ...
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily - WorldNetDailywww.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103

sorry, that didn't post like i was hoping, but i think it'll still get my point across.
this is just a basic example of murder by illegals, it doesn't even address other crimes.

Sep 11, 2011 – 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join