It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I really cant believe that I have to post 20 posts here before I can go to the main forum, but i gueese thats rather good becuase it allows the good members to become even better.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grishav2

Welcome to ATS!!!! I look forward to your posts and threads!!!
Hey, I just gave you your first flag!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grishav2
I really cant believe that I have to post 20 posts here before I can go to the main forum

Well it's not as if you can't use the other forums, you just can't start new discussions yet. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members. Please don't make 20 meaningless post just to achieve this. It happens soon enough. There are so many discussions on so many different topics you won't even notice, trust me.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grishav2

Hello there and let me be one to give a flag and say welcome to ATS. I was just logging off to go and feed the old woman but checked New Topics just for yuks and saw your new post - "Hi everyone."

When someone says hi I'm from the old school and we just gotta say howdy back so thought Id come over and say hey! Happy reading and look forward to your thread responses and posts, as soon as you can start.

top topics

join