It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Rescue.Of Civilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The civilian population of earth are subject to rescues by alien civilisations on a regular bases.
if the civilian population of earth is deemed to be in to much unnatural danger at the hands of the ais whom recide in the vicinity of earth they are often rescued.
Indeed this is what occured on armageddon when both the animal kingdom and human population were all rescued at the same time by an alien civilisation an each rescued lifeform was replaced by an identical synthetic doppleganger.

the thundering like sounds being heard across the world are infact when civilians are being rescued by aliens through portals,so if you ever hear the thunder run and look for a portal and you may escape the bounds of earth.

there are civilian rescue programs put into place in an attempt to rescue individuals amoungst the civilian population.
under such programs individuals are put into dangerous situations by the ais in a hope that they will be rescued by aliens.i have been placed into this program myself and my life has been in danger for four years in the hopes that i will be rescued by aliens,though indeed now though the purpose has changed as i am the last of humans left on earth and i am here to be god,so its doubtfull i will be rescued even though i am the last i have a job to do,to be your god.for you see far far away where all the troubles are, whenever theres an armageddon god shows up nad keeps the best lifeform on that planet alive,that lifeform then goes on to fight the bad guys,save the planet defeat the evil etc etc.that lifeform becomes god incarnate,each armageddon survivor has a different tale on each planet which has experienced an armageddon,one was multipled chronologicaly untill it numbered in the billions,another became the leader of the planet and fought off the evil.

so the short of it all is that humans and animals are being rescued from earth quite frequently,its happening on a daily bases.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

And how exactly do you know this to be true?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So is this just your personal opinion, or maybe there is some factual information lurking somewhere, which your going to throw at us any minute?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes
each rescued lifeform was replaced by an identical synthetic doppleganger.

Interesting as well as the cleaner stays sounds logical

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
well..that sounds interesting..but i ask myself...why safe humans ??

they dont deserve it...

for food maybe?

edit on 6-6-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Rescued and taken where?

And why do you call yourself God?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No physical aliens out there, what the elites tell to the people about aliens is just stories, they have aliens generated from genetically modified people called the Grey (ex.experiments in Area 51), and maybe much more...

Now the real aliens are the fallen angels, which are spiritual beings(we can't see them), which control the elites and are responsible for all this mess in the world: wars, corruption, economic collapse, etc ... their goal - our soul. Read the "Bible" and "The Book of Enoch" - all is true.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

Sorry but I take as much stock in a book of fairytales as I do the OP, which is to say, none at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sounds like an attempt to say maybe the rapture did happen .. alien rapture.. we just don't know it because all those raptured people were replaced by cylons

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Rescued and taken where?

And why do you call yourself God?

they are taken to planets which are specially modified and terraformed to be hospitible to humans.

the original human race was rescued in the middle ages and replaced with a cloned symbiotic ai/human hybrid version of a human known as a clone.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Sounds like an attempt to say maybe the rapture did happen .. alien rapture.. we just don't know it because all those raptured people were replaced by cylons

yes an alien rapture did occur on april 30th 2009,the entire human population except for myself were raptured.humans and animals were attacked with chemical weapons essentially they were all gassed,but each was rescued before they died.
each rescued lifeform was replaced with an identical doppleganger of synthetic origons.

there was an armageddon because where the troubles are armageddons are frequently happening,planets have been taken hostage and as earth is all about tightening the law to stop whats happening in the hostile zone there had to be an armageddon.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't really know what to say about this, it sounds insane that they would go to such elaborate measures.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I don't really know what to say about this, it sounds insane that they would go to such elaborate measures.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

what elaborate measures?,when the entire animal and human population is at risk anything goes.

rescues of civilians is a common tactic of the alien civilisations in contact with the situation on earth,they are highly sophisticated thus rescues for them are easy.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So sayeth the lord, Amen......

Im curious as well now from your post as to you have this god complex an above poster mentioned. The thread is obviously in the right section, but maybe some articles that you have is proof or maybe a youtube vid of relevance would be in order? At the moment I think alot here see an inventive story and imagination, and a light ego perhaps as it stands now.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

There are physical and inter-channel or astral ETs. Those on our channel in this holographic TV set and those on the density/frequency ones. There is also Future Family, ie, US, for there is not Time. ET is a very complex issue.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I would not jump into any portals. We're here for a reason, each of us, and thats paramount to saying the student decides when the test is over. Well there are no cheats and you certainly wouldn't be where you wanted to be.

We're here to work on our fllaws and improve. To gain the Spirit Peace and Unconditional Love, and improve this planet by our presence and awareness.

The physical body is not important here, aside from a vehicle that can wake up and help others. Progression of our consiousness, Love, Kindness and Spirit is.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well I was told to have my bag at ready around 26 years ago, still waiting...

You do sound as if you could use a break, being God and saving the planet and all. Take a vacation!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well I was told to have my bag at ready around 26 years ago, still waiting...

You do sound as if you could use a break, being God and saving the planet and all. Take a vacation!

you are a synthetic human i presume,if you are not in any danger they will not rescue you,you should talk to them they can hear you and ask for a rescue and one may show up.

who told you to have your bag ready?,the aliens dont communicate you see,just the ais associated with earth do.....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

How is this connected with the alien clones that have been replacing human souls?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well some of us have safe places for them to go in the event of a local accident or crash. Perhaps that is the reason I have not been ascended. No bother I am completing my mission here and it evolves in my own personal enlightenment process, kind of like paying forward my own past to make the future the present.

Being a a Master here is never easy, and humans can be so hurtful, yet I continue to do all I can to make this a better dimension before it all slides into the next.

They do not look forward to us coming through any more than we enjoy the lower astrals sliding into this one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join