It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn to plead not guilty to sexually assaulting hotel maid in court Monday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Dominique Strauss-Kahn to plead not guilty to sexually assaulting hotel maid in court Monday

www.nydailynews.com

Fallen French fat cat Dominique Strauss-Kahn will leave his gilded Tribeca cage on Monday to plead not guilty to charges he sexually assaulted a Manhattan maid, his lawyers said.

The 62-year-old ex-boss of the International Monetary Fund is set to make his first appearance in Manhattan Supreme Court since being indicted last month by a grand jury.

"He intends to enter a plea of 'not guilty,' " his lawyer Benjamin Brafman said Sunda
(visit the link for the full news article)

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 9:50 PM

edit on 6-6-2011 by NiceKid007 because: added article date

edit on 6-6-2011 by NiceKid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
WOW!
I would say that this thing is a set up because how did he bail himself out of that?!
I take it this was an attempt to make sure he wouldn't be French president?
What do you guys think? I didn't really like hearing that he got freed... at the end of the day, if he assulted a maid and got off with it... how sick is the system?

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Fallen. French. Fat cat.

I have seen biased reports before but those four badly connoted words in the opening are thrown like poisoned darts

Since we only read titles and the first words of an article as a reporter, you'd better have to make an impression

He will plead not guilty, nothing surprising at this point.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NiceKid007

Pleading not guilty doesnt mean he will for sure get away with it.

It really was a given that he would plead that way. Lots of guilty people do. We will just have to see what happens in court.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Pleading not guilty doesnt mean he will for sure get away with it.

It really was a given that he would plead that way. Lots of guilty people do. We will just have to see what happens in court.

Yeah, he'll probably get away scot-free. l still think they will replace him with Gordon Brown!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

He may very well get away with it, legally. Career wise, its costing him no matter what, though.

Although personally, I think it couldnt happen to a nicer guy. I dont believe the "set up" theory. I think he did it. He has too long a history of being an overly aggressive person sexually who abuses his position to acquire sex.

Of course that is opinion, but so are all the claims of set up, they just arent as honest that they are spouting opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well this should be fun. The set up could not have been written better by Tom Clancy - all of the elements of intrigue, deception and lies are here...let the circus begin!

ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

He may very well get away with it, legally. Career wise, its costing him no matter what, though.

Although personally, I think it couldnt happen to a nicer guy. I dont believe the "set up" theory. I think he did it. He has too long a history of being an overly aggressive person sexually who abuses his position to acquire sex.

Of course that is opinion, but so are all the claims of set up, they just arent as honest that they are spouting opinion.

Well you have your opinions and I have my opinions. I respect your opinion on the guy, but I still think thw whole thing's suspicious.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Well this should be fun. The set up could not have been written better by Tom Clancy - all of the elements of intrigue, deception and lies are here...let the circus begin!

ColoradoJens

You are probably correct. I have been suspicious about this from the near start.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so let me get this right...this dude was against some sort of reform...now hes gone...the reforms are now taking place.....

hmmm..this girl is getting paid to o thid...that dude probably cant even get a stiffy...he should claim hes gay as well lol

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Most of the time they don't have to set you up. They know your faults and play to them. If you are a friend you will get off the hook a million times, but once you turn "rogue" the next mistake becomes deadly. Its like charging someone $2.05 for a cup of capuchino if you get what I am saying........

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Most of the time they don't have to set you up. They know your faults and play to them. If you are a friend you will get off the hook a million times, but once you turn "rogue" the next mistake becomes deadly. Its like charging someone $2.05 for a cup of capuchino if you get what I am saying........

If you turn against them they will kill you is that it?

new topics

top topics

join