It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama admits chemtrails", and other misleading headlines.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

It was a pretty simple question.

Do you think it is deceptive for the title to claim that "Obama admits contrails" or is it an accurate representation of the article?

edit on 6/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ChungTsuU

It was a pretty simple question.

Do you think it is deceptive for the title to claim that "Obama admits contrails" or is it an accurate representation of the article?

edit on 6/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I did not see it as simply as you put it, long day.

Let me sleep on this and I will get back in the AM...tired and do not want to just sound off.

Fair?

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Phage:

Here are my initial thoughts this AM.

Yes It is deceptive, I fall back to "Double Speak". The title can be spun one way or another. They can always go back and site:

AP Newsbreak: Obama looks at climate engineering
Apr 8 10:55 AM US/Eastern
By SETH BORENSTEIN
AP Science Writer

The substance of the article is neither one way or another...it is vanilla!

Overall, I am viewing all of this as positive things. "We the People" are figuring it out...very slowly.

I feel the next step for all of us, is to remove fear and anger from what we are all trying to find out. We all want the same thing, answers.

Unfortunately our society, or a large portion of it is conditioned (look at the media, we are bombarded with conflict at all levels) to try "yell" the loudest and drown out, rather than, respect other ideas and listen and consider.

Are there some "weird" ideas out there? Heck yes! Do I probably have some in the "weird" category. I am sure I do.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

The government is in bed with Oil,tobacco,drug companys and Vegas.They all pay taxes!Caril Rouve the presidents brain is now working for Philop Morris.what is this telling you? Yes the Government lies,yes Caril Rouve has a blackmail book longer than J Edgar Hoover and could have made a chimp president of the US.That just shows what a stupid people we are.Where were you when Caril Rough resigned along with Schott Mcullin white house press?Where did Caril Rouve go? if you do`nt know then perhaps you should take up knitting.Thats right move to the head of the class Rouve went and stayed with Sen.Oboma for some time I would love to have a recording of that training session.Oboma has never been a part of this Iron Jesus crusade empowering white imbread trailer trash for a free ride to War.or cemical drops HE IS A LAWER !Cemical companys hate lawers,tobacco co hate lawers christain Coalition hates lawers.Pro lifers hate lawers because NEGROS dont get abortions.If it were up to us to fight them we would lose without Lawers!We would still be taught creation in school.In Japan if the the people were tricked by a devil into electing a fullblown retard there would be mass seplicure. We have no honer.no wonder they call us "The great Satin".Shame on America.by the Evonalson

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by evonalson

Never heard of the US being called the great satin - I mean satin IS great.......and while there's plenty of pretty americans I'd like to curl up with there's a lot more yanks I wouldn't want next to my skin!!

Apart from the obvious spelling humour....did you actually have a point to make??

edit on 27-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join