It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

64 year old female art teacher has a mean right hook!

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This video is a must-see. It captures Hernando County, Florida’s Sandra Hadsock, a 64-year-old veteran art teacher, punching an unruly student in the face numerous times.

The educator, who coincidentally is well-liked and recently won teacher of the year, claims the pupil called her vulgar names and then backed her into a wall. While Hadsock was subsequently arrested for child abuse, she has since been cleared and charges won’t be filed (there’s no way to prove whether she threw the first punch or was simply defending herself).

Another kid in the classroom acted quickly and caught the entire incident on video (via a cell phone).

Watch below:

VIDEO

SOURCE




posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Good for her, when the video starts, you can clearly hear her telling him to step back in which he stepped even further into her face. Easy argument that she was afraid of being injured and acted in the manner that she did to get him away from her.

I wouldn't prosecute this one either, but I'm not a DA.



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Damn maybe she should have taken up boxing as a career instead!



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist
 


Yes, even I wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of that, especially the second punch!



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1
 


he did back her into a wall. I did hear a student say "you cant do that! you cant hit him!



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I love that the video refers to her "slapping" the student.....Hell! She straight cold cocked that kid!

Kudos to her! A student should never get in the face of their teacher like that, he had it coming....



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
She doesn't look 64, but it's not an up close video obviously. That third shot was brutal. He was trying to intimidate her and I honestly believe she had every right to feel threatened by the way the kid postured up on her. Especially since she couldn't move back any more. She did just enough to stop the kid and take back control of the situation but she didn't go overboard. Good for her.



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Haha that little snot. Too bad she didn't keep going. Kids these days have lost all respect for adults/authority.


Deebo



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
She clearly had every right to hit him as not one person in the room had the balls to shut the bully up. Good for her, teaching this punk a lesson.



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yea, she was pretty justified in striking him. He didn't just "pin her to the wall", he got in her face and started screaming, with his fists clenched. I would have done the same thing in her situation, but with my physical strength, compared to hers, I would have just thrown him to the ground or put him in a lock.

She didn't have much choice, it was obvious she felt threatened, and she doesn't have the physical strength to stop him, if he got violent, and it appears he could have been pretty violent at any moment.

He wasn't just a "kid" either, he's pretty big.
edit on 4-6-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Count down to the parents suing in 3...2...

Good punch. Obviously in self defense.



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good old pre-emptive strike
One of my favourite tools!!!



posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The next thing she could have done is grab him by the ball-sack and squeezed tightly...and then maybe a couple of rights as he doubled up in agony

edit on 4-6-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: Spelling fix



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
The next thing she could have done is grab him by the ball-sack and squeezed tightly...and then maybe a couple of rights as he doubled up in agony

edit on 4-6-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: Spelling fix


Now you're just being a sociopath, and I posted in your thread in a favorable light, shame on you sir.



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Aye, aye, aye! Anger management problems, eh? See what i mean about kids not respecting the elders? I would like to know what tripped the guy off and then maybe we can better access the situation. Other than that, it appeared the "slap on the wrist", err, the face didn't seem all that bad: I couldn't tell but I expected the guy to double over or something.



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, I am proud of that woman... Maybe that boy will learn that you don't treat women like that.

He was clearly in her face yelling at least.. She warned him to get back to which he responded by getting even more in her face...

Look, if some one was doing this to me, I would have done the same thing she did... Or, you get in a cops face like that, watch how fast you get taken down.

She did well. The boy well, I feel sorry for the girl that ends up with him... If that is how he treats women.

And notice, she ONLY struck him, after he stepped even closer to her, getting further in her face.

Teacher says to get back right now. Student gets closer. Student gets clocked.

This is a clear cut case of self defense.
edit on 5-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
This video is a must-see. It captures Hernando County, Florida’s Sandra Hadsock, a 64-year-old veteran art teacher, punching an unruly student in the face numerous times.

The educator, who coincidentally is well-liked and recently won teacher of the year, claims the pupil called her vulgar names and then backed her into a wall. While Hadsock was subsequently arrested for child abuse, she has since been cleared and charges won’t be filed (there’s no way to prove whether she threw the first punch or was simply defending herself).

Another kid in the classroom acted quickly and caught the entire incident on video (via a cell phone).

Watch below:

VIDEO

SOURCE


Backed against a wall? Is everyone on drugs or something? He was clearly trying to leave the classroom. And even more disturbing is the fact that we are only hearing her side of the story!

He was trying to leave the room for whatever reason and she was blocking him. She should of let him go and called security. I am still finding it hard to believe that the students version of events is no where to be found.

Heck there are some comments that the student in question has mental issue's and was trying to leave the classroom to go to the office for regular help.

You people make me sick, your nothing but a bunch of bigot's looking for a reason to justify violence against young men. That teacher is nothing more then an abusive old hag that belongs in jail. And if she was in danger she was only in danger because SHE WAS CLEARLY STANDING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR!

Are you people both blind and stupid? We already got it down pat that most of you are ignorant.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Well, I am proud of that woman... Maybe that boy will learn that you don't treat women like that.

He was clearly in her face yelling at least.. She warned him to get back to which he responded by getting even more in her face...

Look, if some one was doing this to me, I would have done the same thing she did... Or, you get in a cops face like that, watch how fast you get taken down.

She did well. The boy well, I feel sorry for the girl that ends up with him... If that is how he treats women.

And notice, she ONLY struck him, after he stepped even closer to her, getting further in her face.

Teacher says to get back right now. Student gets closer. Student gets clocked.

This is a clear cut case of self defense.
edit on 5-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)


I feel sorry for your mother having to give birth to such an ignorant, obviously inbred bigot. He was trying to leave the classroom! He wasn't going after the teacher at all! She put herself into that position by blocking the door.

Further more nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Is being said about what happened leading up to that event and why he was trying to get out of the classroom!

You inbred man-hating bigots make me sick. Combined with the fact that your on a conspiracy theory website and you take this story up like a good little mindless lap-dog without getting all the information!

I bet you would do the same thing, I am betting when your sister.. err mean your girlfriend/wife and you get into an argument do you block the door to keep her from walking away and then proceed to lay her out when she demands that you move?



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
The next thing she could have done is grab him by the ball-sack and squeezed tightly...and then maybe a couple of rights as he doubled up in agony

edit on 4-6-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: Spelling fix


I hope global warmist's are right. I hope New Zealand sinks beneath the sea. If a region can produce such an ignorant bigot like you then it doesn't deserve to exist. So not only are you advocating abuse based upon gender, your also advocating genital torture/destruction?

On top of that in your original post you only present the side of the abuser, of the criminal! What's next criminal updates based upon the rapist or murders side of things only? Or does your ignorance only apply if the criminal is female and the victim is male?


edit on 9-6-2011 by korathin because: added word "only", forgot to add it originally



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join