It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. coli puzzle solved? Information about a secret biological weapons research project of the Germans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
OP I'm bumping for interest...

But I need a better, English linky, or you still stinky

edit on 4-6-2011 by Signals because: classified

ask and receive translate.google.ca...://info.kopp-verlag.de/&ei=IcbqTcv6NY6_gQeEqbTYCQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCk Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dinfo.kopp-verlag.de%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DQHM%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US%3Cimg%20

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

look at this www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11519109#pid11519109

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Sorry to be a pest, I stated before I am interested very much in this.

But, that link doesn't work either. No google translate, I need a better, English, not necessarily msm but come on.

Incredible claims require incredible evidence, etc...

And it's a pretty incredible claim, that German scientists released this deadly strain of E coli.

No linky, you stinky.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

signals. I hear you!
i too wish i had a better link to offer.
for now, i stinky

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
When this whole E-Coli thing happened, I was reading it all over Twitter as it was happening and it was being discussed as if it was a biological attack.

Pretty strange now that it's coming out again.

I don't understand how:

A. It's being transmitted person/person (I thought E-Coli was from poop?)
B. It's affected so many vegetables (shouldn't these be easily contained? Vegetables come from Span, don't import them?)
C. Russia ban all imports, yet other countries are still importing? Maybe Russia aren't as bad as they are made out to be?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I posted this already after the outbreak, but it starts to become more plausible:

Remember Wikileaks:

The cable reveals the words of Craig Stapleton, the US ambassador to France, who was pushing the commercial interests of the biotech industry by attempting to force GMOs into France. In his own words (below), he expresses his frustration with the idea that France might pass environmental laws that would hamper the expansion of GMOs: "Europe is moving backwards not forwards on this issue with France playing a leading role, along with Austria, Italy and even the [European] Commission... Moving to retaliation will make clear that the current path has real costs to EU interests and could help strengthen European pro-biotech voice."

Previous ATS topic

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

According the Finnish newspapers this bacteria is a new kind of EColi. And its not the vegetables that is the source. They are inspecting a German restaurant now, where a number of people have eaten and got sick. They are not accusing this restaurant either, just trying to find out how the bacteria came there..

And the bacteria has reached Finland too. Theres at least 1 person sick with the same bacteria that is in Germany.
Hope its not some human made bacteria, because it seems to be resistant to most of antibiotics.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If this was a truly "new" bacteria, I don't understand how it has become resistant to antibiotics. Only a mutated bacteria or engineered bacteria can be resistant surely?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This sort of thing goes on all the time behind closed doors, except this time it seems somebody got careless and let it out OR they wanted to test it to see how effective it would do, eather way you and i will never hear another word about it, so a new conspiracy will start.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sounds like we may have a Larkhill situation on their hands?

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Perhaps Norsefire should be worried?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It may had been release quite by accident and not an intional one. I know a couple of American military labs have also had past accidents.

The German Govt will have no choice but to deny it because they'd receive one of the biggest law suits of their time.
edit on 5-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by persianista
If this was a truly "new" bacteria, I don't understand how it has become resistant to antibiotics. Only a mutated bacteria or engineered bacteria can be resistant surely?

Eh? why not? A "new" strain does not necessarily mean it will be resistant or not, it depends on what genes make it new. If those genes are related to resistance then hey presto a new resistant bacteria.

Resistance is almost always our fault. We use antibiotics far too freely. Westerners are far far too soft and expect instant cures for their ailments and do not have the patience to let the body cure itself.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yeah, no reason to take responsibility for carelessness and the deaths that result, right? That is just the risk we all must undertake so we can be assured our safety, right?

I realize you are not giving them a pass with that statement alone. But to accept that as an answer is relinquishing your liberty for an illusion of safety. Thus far, if it was a German release (accidentally or not), the death toll from German bioweapons in Germany is higher than the deaths of any other nation imposed via bioweapons inside Germany.

The state, in such an instance, would become the biggest perpetrator in recent national history, would it not?

No, if we are to live under the rule of law then even the state cannot be "above the law".
edit on 5-6-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This sounds to me like the thing the New world order would use to wipe us out!
in your gut you have good bacteria, Not soon.
and they have made it transfer from person to person.
best catch it first. as later there will be no way to treat you.
they will have over flowing hospitals. then dead in the homes.
wear gloves and boil All food. sterilise every thing else.
and the army will take over Europe. marshal law.
Pray I am wrong.
Bug in Gut

Remember Osama?
they said they would get us back.
Now the NWO can say they did it.
edit on 5-6-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok lets round up the usual suspects,, who is E.U at war with,,,hhhmmm,, oh ya Libya,, run by a guy who just had some more relatives killed by who?? E. U,, why Germany,,, Northern German,,?? any large communities of u know what in that area??? I don't know ,, I'm not German,, but let's take off the blindfolds,,, for at least a little while,, and put on our big boy pants.

edit on 5-6-2011 by BobAthome because: ATS Conspiricy ?? lets gather facts.

edit on 5-6-2011 by BobAthome because: ATS Conspiricy ?? lets gather facts.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I certainly have no problem believing that this is intentional, as TPTB have become so brazen these days, and have done a real good job of discrediting conspiracy theorist, that they see little risk in trialing all manner of man-made bio-weapons.

Those of us who remember, and or have researched are well aware of numerous top secret experiments done on soldiers (Project MKULTRA - '___'), and the unsuspecting public (aerial sprays etc).

And don't forget this one!

South Africa’s apartheid army forced white lesbian and gay soldiers to undergo ‘sex-change’ operations in the 1970′s and the 1980′s, and submitted many to chemical castration, electric shock, and other unethical medical experiments. Although the exact number is not known, former apartheid army surgeons estimate that as many as 900 forced ‘sexual reassignment’ operations may have been performed between 1971 and 1989 at military hospitals, as part of a top-secret program to root out homosexuality from the service.

Dr. Aubrey Levin (the head of the study) is now Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry (Forensic Division) at the University of Calgary’s Medical School. He is also in private practice, as a member in good standing of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.

Others below:

HISTORY OF SECRET EXPERIMENTATION ON US CITIZENS

And never forget what the NAZI's did (Dr. Josef Mengele), and remember too that after WW2 many of their 'scientist' were secreted into the USA & RUSSIAN, so that continue their experiements, especially BIOLOGICAL ones!
edit on 5-6-2011 by SpaceJockey1 because: Link fix

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Be it nature, God or TPTB; population control has gone into effect. Tornadoes, floods, fires, earthquakes, nuclear.. this reminds me of when I was young and played SimCity.. someone just hit all the disasters.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Included in the replies on that link I embedded earlier, was this startling addition!

Another large series of US CBW Experiments missing from the list is the notorious Project 112/SHAD experiments.

During the 1960s, the US Army operated a Chemical and Biological Warfare program called Project 112/Project SHAD. The experiments were carried out on land and at sea. Some of the experiments were carried out in foreign countries.

The experiments often involved the use of real CW agents, such as RAPID TAN which involved the release of VX nerve agent in the UK. Other trials took place in Canada, Hawaii, and Panama. Various biological simulants were used, such as live bacteria such as E.coli (supplied by the UK CBW Centre, Porton Down), Bacillus globigii (also known as Bacillus subtilis, a cause of food poisoning), and a toxic chemical Zinc Cadmium Sulfide (aka FP).

Holly cow man, this info needs to be spread so that more of the SHEEPLE wake up to the fact that we're all just GUINEA PIGS!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Calm Down! It's just dodgy Bean Sprouts

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Bean sprouts eh?

That's just what they want you to believe...one minute it's cucumbers, tomatoes, lemons (German claim costs Spain $200 Million per week). Next it'll be ICE-CREAM as the cause

At this rate there won't be much left worth eating!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join