It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friend of mine has a passion for singing :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi guys,

A friend of mine has a passion for singing and would just love some feedback from you!

Please visit the channel and see more

David.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

This lady can sing beautifully and should be on american idol or some talent show.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: I liked it very much! Its a far better recording than I could muster. I have some small technical issues with the sound engineering etc..but those issues have nothing to do with her performance which I found very entertaining and quite professional.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you and I will tell her these inspirational words, I'm sure she will love it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
She seems very talented. I would encourage her to pursue her passion.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

I have been trying to do so
I'm sure she will.

and again, thank you for all the responses.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I can't sing for toffee, though that seldom stops me, so my advice can be taken with a pinch of salt from that respect, but I do love the female voice as an instrument of music, and pride myself on my ear. Your friend has a beautiful voice, and a really nice way of phrasing, but I think, and she'll know what I mean, she smiles in the clip everytime she does it, if she invested in just a few hours of training she could overcome the difficulty she has sometimes, breath wise, in controlling the note at the end of a line. Plus, listening to a few of the other clips she's done, I think with a little help sorting out her breathing, that she has potentially, a quite powerful voice if she had a little more confidence in letting rip.

Just as it is though, naturally, very lovely, I am quite envious...

And...if she wrote the song herself...nice

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pythein

Thank you, she really appreciated those kind words

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
She is very good and talented. Its always nice to see some one with such talent to not have a computerized system to make them seem good or fix flaws. S&F

top topics

join