It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead passengers of 9/11 planes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

All we see by edited video evidence is Ghostplanes with no physical evidence and looks like CGI

stick to the thread Where are the Dead Passengers of 9/11

I was sticking to the thread, I was debating a counter-opinion.

So... about these ghost planes, tell me more then?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
David Lawrence Angell (April 10, 1946 – September 11, 2001) was an American producer of sitcoms. Angell won multiple Emmy Awards as the creator and executive producer, along with Peter Casey and David Lee, of the comedy series Frasier. Angell and his wife Lynn both died aboard American Airlines Flight 11 during the 9/11 attacks.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep...he's fake

Charles Frank "Chic" Burlingame III (September 12, 1949 – September 11, 2001) was the pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, the aircraft that was crashed by terrorists into the Pentagon during the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Charles Burlingame graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1971.[2] In the Navy, he flew F-4 Phantom jets, rising to the rank of captain.[1] In 1979, Burlingame left active duty with the Navy and joined American Airlines though, he remained in the Naval Reserves. He was an honor graduate of the Navy “Top Gun” school NAS Miramar. Burlingame volunteered to be activated during the Gulf War.[1] Burlingame also spent time working in The Pentagon, while in the Naval Reserves

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep...another fake

Go away with your goofy theories that the people who died that day were fake.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
There are times where I am very upset that ATS doesn't let you curse profusely, because you sir, are out of your d*mn mind. I challenge any 9/11 conspirator out there to debunk this.

First off, you can believe all you want that the feed the news channels got was rigged CGI footage, but what you - and many other horribly misled "truthers" like yourself - seem to refuse to consider is the hundreds, no THOUSANDS of people that congregate in NYC as tourists. In this century, every cell phone has a camera, theres flip video cameras, iPhones: were all of these people somehow fooled by CGI as well? All the people in the airports, working or traveling, all the TSA support, Air-Traffic control monitors around the nation, were they all informed of the conspiracy? Every news reporter down to the last coffee-boy intern aware that the story was fake, and not one, ONE OF THEM, have any type of discontent with the murder of thousands of innocent American lives?

You should be ashamed, that you neglect consideration the lives lost, the families ripped apart, conspiracy involved or not there are kids who went home to empty houses on that day wondering if they're parents were still alive! Full grown adults taping up pictures of there missing 25 year old kids on every street corner, light post, bulletin board around the city. Did the government set all that up to?

What Ill leave you with is this - have you ever considered that there is such a thing as "too big of a conspiracy". Lets say your in charge (god forbid):

For this to be pulled off, you'd have to get every last person in NYC with a video camera, every TSA worker, every commuter airliner, all flight planners, the president, NSA, CIA, FBI, all national and worldwide news casters/production engineers, down to the last fat guy streaming live video of a NYC timelapse from his basement or the 8 year old school child on a field trip with a flip-camera Motorolla cellphone to be involved in your conspiracy, and not one single person slips up, or the blood of 3000 Americans, and thats not counting those lost in Iraq/Afghanistan post-9/11, will be on YOUR hands.

It would have to be perfect, so perfect, that youd ALSO have to consider, who else but YOU, the conspiracy chasing American bound on pinning the government to a crime - searching hundreds and thousands of video files, documents, everything trying to find the slightest slip up.

You think your smart enough to uncover the worlds largest conspiracy by scanning thru Youtube videos on your home computer? That the people who wouldve had to had their work scanned with a fine-toothed comb would create a flaw big enough for you to see? Ha, you discredit yourself and prove your own ignorance and immaturity by not realizing the weight of your accusations - and i strongly suggest you delete this thread.

Not saying I agree with the OP, but iPhones were not yet made in 2001. Flip camera phones were rare. They were not as common by any means as they are today. TSA did not exist in 2001. It was formed as a direct response to 9/11. Air traffic controllers were presumably confused as what was going on that day due to the simulations being ran by our military. There are records...or lack thereof....of no certain flights not being scheduled and no indisputable proof of them actually taking off.
Your point holds no water. Not everyone employed by the NSA, FBI, CIA would have to be in on it...so to say.

Again..I dont agree with the OP, necessarily, but for you flying off the handle like you did with all the problems in your statement is uncalled for.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Why has everyone switched off from the 9/11 official story fabrication?

you give two valid reasons yourself to answer this.

reason 1

The 'ghost plane' footage montage is pure CGI cartoon banality.

reason 2

Every alleged 'plane footage' appears as CGI manipulation and the media reading from a script.

first of all you say pure CGI then say appears as CGI, now i do not believe any of that stuff, but which is it?
one would think if you have done countless hours of research to come to the conclusion you have, you would be certain it is CGI. there would be no 'appears' 'might be' or anything like that about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

FIRST OF ALL: If you can't even use the "quote" function correctly, exactly how bright could you be?

SECOND: There were planes... They were flown into buildings, killing everyone on board! Period!

You can take and twist the facts, taking a break from W.O.W to search the sites that back your "theory".... But that doesn't change the TONS of evidence and proof, proving that planes hit those buildings!!!

Have you read the THOUSANDS of witness statements? How about the families of these victims, that have formed organizations and groups? Are they all part of the cover up? Exactly how many people are part of this conspiracy? How exactly did they find the only 10K people on earth, that can keep a secret? The amateur video is all a conspiracy also?

You are very typical in your work here... Believe anything that backs your theory and none that contradicts it.

Quote for the day: "There are ZERO life points for finding a conspiracy in EVERYTHING"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
There are times where I am very upset that ATS doesn't let you curse profusely, because you sir, are out of your d*mn mind. I challenge any 9/11 conspirator out there to debunk this.

First off, you can believe all you want that the feed the news channels got was rigged CGI footage, but what you - and many other horribly misled "truthers" like yourself - seem to refuse to consider is the hundreds, no THOUSANDS of people that congregate in NYC as tourists. In this century, every cell phone has a camera, theres flip video cameras, iPhones: were all of these people somehow fooled by CGI as well? All the people in the airports, working or traveling, all the TSA support, Air-Traffic control monitors around the nation, were they all informed of the conspiracy? Every news reporter down to the last coffee-boy intern aware that the story was fake, and not one, ONE OF THEM, have any type of discontent with the murder of thousands of innocent American lives?

You should be ashamed, that you neglect consideration the lives lost, the families ripped apart, conspiracy involved or not there are kids who went home to empty houses on that day wondering if they're parents were still alive! Full grown adults taping up pictures of there missing 25 year old kids on every street corner, light post, bulletin board around the city. Did the government set all that up to?

What Ill leave you with is this - have you ever considered that there is such a thing as "too big of a conspiracy". Lets say your in charge (god forbid):

For this to be pulled off, you'd have to get every last person in NYC with a video camera, every TSA worker, every commuter airliner, all flight planners, the president, NSA, CIA, FBI, all national and worldwide news casters/production engineers, down to the last fat guy streaming live video of a NYC timelapse from his basement or the 8 year old school child on a field trip with a flip-camera Motorolla cellphone to be involved in your conspiracy, and not one single person slips up, or the blood of 3000 Americans, and thats not counting those lost in Iraq/Afghanistan post-9/11, will be on YOUR hands.

It would have to be perfect, so perfect, that youd ALSO have to consider, who else but YOU, the conspiracy chasing American bound on pinning the government to a crime - searching hundreds and thousands of video files, documents, everything trying to find the slightest slip up.

You think your smart enough to uncover the worlds largest conspiracy by scanning thru Youtube videos on your home computer? That the people who wouldve had to had their work scanned with a fine-toothed comb would create a flaw big enough for you to see? Ha, you discredit yourself and prove your own ignorance and immaturity by not realizing the weight of your accusations - and i strongly suggest you delete this thread.

Not saying I agree with the OP, but iPhones were not yet made in 2001. Flip camera phones were rare. They were not as common by any means as they are today. TSA did not exist in 2001. It was formed as a direct response to 9/11. Air traffic controllers were presumably confused as what was going on that day due to the simulations being ran by our military. There are records...or lack thereof....of no certain flights not being scheduled and no indisputable proof of them actually taking off.
Your point holds no water. Not everyone employed by the NSA, FBI, CIA would have to be in on it...so to say.

Again..I dont agree with the OP, necessarily, but for you flying off the handle like you did with all the problems in your statement is uncalled for.

I agree that his response to the op was a lil over to the top... But it was still enough to destroy any argument the OP may have had, hence the reason the op has been going on blindly with this terrible theory not bothering to reply...

Pwned

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join