It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead passengers of 9/11 planes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The passenger lists and the families of the alleged fatalities of 9/11

Has anyone carried out any research pertaining to the validity of these alleged victims?

Every alleged 'plane footage' appears as CGI manipulation and the media reading from a script.

The 'ghost plane' footage montage is pure CGI cartoon banality.

Why has everyone switched off from the 9/11 official story fabrication?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

I don't know what time it is where you are, it is 2 PM out here. Might I ask you what you are smoking ? I met this lady in a coffee shop who lost her husband in 9/11 and those tears streaming down her face didn't look like CGI.

That sh!+ was a false flag/terrorism. Of course there's not going to be stuff on it but I mean, I'm pretty sure if you look for it you can find just about anything. Try the deep webs

edit on 4-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I don't know what time it is where you are, it is 2 PM out here. Might I ask you what you are smoking ? I met this lady in a coffee shop who lost her husband in 9/11 and those tears streaming down her face didn't look like CGI.

Terrible tragedy for the victims and familes and heartfelt sympathy.

The flights on 9/11 and the victim / passengers. Are the families of the 9/11 plane inquisitive?

to the jetliner events of September 9th 9/11 We would love to know the truth and support
proper investigation to an event that appears to be a media shutdown of factual information

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A good friend of mine was supposed to be on one of the flights, He was flying out to california to see a raiders game. Thank God he got a dui and had to go to court that day, saved his life. It was in the local papers and everything. They were real planes my friend, who flew them into the buildings and who funded plus organized the attacks, i have my ideas, but they were real planes.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They were real planes my friend, who flew them into the buildings and who funded plus organized the attacks, i have my ideas, but they were real planes.

why do they look like CGI ghostplanes? 'The missing footage from the Bob and Bri video?'

The low quality footage from the media on a sunny 9/11 morning.

It`s the greatest fraud on mankind and the perpetrators have sold you a lie,

But regarding this thread...What about the casualties of the 9/11 Planes

and let`s research evidence of the alleged victims and the planes of 9/11

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

In a few of these clips we see the camera tracking what appears to be a plane. From lots of angles.

If they were as you suggest 'not real' then how do you coordinate amateur footage from dozens of people, many of whom had switched on their cameras after the first impact.

The planes were real.

But that does not dissolve the conspiracy, in fact it opens many more questions.

Were they the 'real' planes or were the passengers intercepted and moved and replaced with 'other planes'? (Unlikely as that would involve landing four planes and moving a few hundred people - far too risky)

Were the planes physically hijacked (men with box cutters) or were they remotely hijacked and controlled from a different source?

If so, who by?

edit on 4-6-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

In a few of these clips we see the camera tracking what appears to be a plane. From lots of angles.

If they were as you suggest 'not real' then how do you coordinate amateur footage from dozens of people, many of whom had switched on their cameras after the first impact.

The planes were real. editby]

All we see by edited video evidence is Ghostplanes with no physical evidence and looks like CGI

stick to the thread Where are the Dead Passengers of 9/11

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
How can you start by saying this?

Originally posted by deprogrammer
The passenger lists and the families of the alleged fatalities of 9/11

Has anyone carried out any research pertaining to the validity of these alleged victims?

Every alleged 'plane footage' appears as CGI manipulation and the media reading from a script.

The 'ghost plane' footage montage is pure CGI cartoon banality.

Then end with a statement like this?

Why has everyone switched off from the 9/11 official story fabrication?

I have a question. Have you done any search on any website, whether anyone has done an investigation into these matters? Have you see various threads here?

The statistics of people turning away from the OS is probably not available. The OS is loose. Which warrants a new independant, open to the public, investigation.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Many times in fires bodies are burned to the point that they can not be identified, this is a major problem in a lot of plane accidents. Take this case in New Jersey www.wxyz.com... Dental records can be used to identity in a lot of cases. But to be honest with you I haven't looked into the cases of the dead in 9/11, you can see if they did any dental identification and start there, but it is a very touchy subject when you are dealing with families who have lost loved ones, sometimes you have to get their permission for such a search.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

uh, in response to post above my first.

you brought up the cgi.. for easy viewing, see my previous post.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There are times where I am very upset that ATS doesn't let you curse profusely, because you sir, are out of your d*mn mind. I challenge any 9/11 conspirator out there to debunk this.

First off, you can believe all you want that the feed the news channels got was rigged CGI footage, but what you - and many other horribly misled "truthers" like yourself - seem to refuse to consider is the hundreds, no THOUSANDS of people that congregate in NYC as tourists. In this century, every cell phone has a camera, theres flip video cameras, iPhones: were all of these people somehow fooled by CGI as well? All the people in the airports, working or traveling, all the TSA support, Air-Traffic control monitors around the nation, were they all informed of the conspiracy? Every news reporter down to the last coffee-boy intern aware that the story was fake, and not one, ONE OF THEM, have any type of discontent with the murder of thousands of innocent American lives?

You should be ashamed, that you neglect consideration the lives lost, the families ripped apart, conspiracy involved or not there are kids who went home to empty houses on that day wondering if they're parents were still alive! Full grown adults taping up pictures of there missing 25 year old kids on every street corner, light post, bulletin board around the city. Did the government set all that up to?

What Ill leave you with is this - have you ever considered that there is such a thing as "too big of a conspiracy". Lets say your in charge (god forbid):

For this to be pulled off, you'd have to get every last person in NYC with a video camera, every TSA worker, every commuter airliner, all flight planners, the president, NSA, CIA, FBI, all national and worldwide news casters/production engineers, down to the last fat guy streaming live video of a NYC timelapse from his basement or the 8 year old school child on a field trip with a flip-camera Motorolla cellphone to be involved in your conspiracy, and not one single person slips up, or the blood of 3000 Americans, and thats not counting those lost in Iraq/Afghanistan post-9/11, will be on YOUR hands.

It would have to be perfect, so perfect, that youd ALSO have to consider, who else but YOU, the conspiracy chasing American bound on pinning the government to a crime - searching hundreds and thousands of video files, documents, everything trying to find the slightest slip up.

You think your smart enough to uncover the worlds largest conspiracy by scanning thru Youtube videos on your home computer? That the people who wouldve had to had their work scanned with a fine-toothed comb would create a flaw big enough for you to see? Ha, you discredit yourself and prove your own ignorance and immaturity by not realizing the weight of your accusations - and i strongly suggest you delete this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
CGI really?

Wow don't know what to say....

Did you even look on ATS or search for passenger lists?

Here:
The 9-11 Passenger List

Here is a PDF file you might want to actually read.

Victim Compensation Fund, Final Report

To say or even think there weren't real people involved is just sick. I worked with a girl at the time who lost THREE family members during 9/11 and another friend who was suppose to be on one of the planes the hit one of the towers but she slept in late and missed her flight time and to this day she has trouble with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
CGI really?

Wow don't know what to say....

Did you even look on ATS or search for passenger lists?

please show me evidence of the planes and wreckage etc

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

please show me evidence of the planes and wreckage etc

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

omg, you want full passenger list how about you search for it, its there and its here on site if you even care to move your curser and click on search.

as for you saying there wasn't any plane wtf mate, i suppose hundreds of people witnessed this live, those that were there saw it, there are written affidavits, footage,pictures etc etc (if you cared to look) and still you say there was no plane? why bcoz you decide there is no wreckage?
you want the so called truth? how about you use search and go visit the 9/11 forum. sorry to break it to you but to be quite honest there WAS planes that were hijacked, there was planes that were flown into the towers BY PEOPLE, there was a plane that went into the pentagon, flight 93 was hijacked and went down. hundreds no THOUSANDS of people died that day, those my friends are the FACTS , dont matter what kinda blinkers you have on in the matter. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. unless of course you are suggesting that no-one actually died andit was a big bad hoax made up to screw with us, tell you what that would be some feat considering the evidence involved, the witnesses , the footage, the pictures wow

was there a deeper conspiracy and things were not as they seemed?? i very much believe so,

You want to look deeper into it and go along the no passengers thing? well thats your choice, you know were 9/11 forum is and you know were the search is, il remember to pass your thoughts along to those families that lost there loved ones eh.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I heard...wait, let me put on my flack jacket, helmet, goggles, shield...

Ok, I heard a news reporter, who allegedly died during 9/11, was arrested recently in Europe, and found to be in possession of some questionable items.

I am not supporting any theories here, just throwing this out there for discussion. I have not looked into it any further, however I am sure ATSers have. Interested in hearing about it:

9-11 Crash Victim Barbara Olson...

Be kind - I would be interested in what others know about this.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
I heard...wait, let me put on my flack jacket, helmet, goggles, shield...

Ok, I heard a news reporter, who allegedly died during 9/11, was arrested recently in Europe, and found to be in possession of some questionable items.

I am not supporting any theories here, just throwing this out there for discussion. I have not looked into it any further, however I am sure ATSers have. Interested in hearing about it:

9-11 Crash Victim Barbara Olson...

thank you .. for this material is the purpose of investigation. It will all be there if we search hard enough

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

The story died because it was stupid. Poland and Austria don't share a border; the currency is "Lira", not "Lyra"; it stopped being the currency of Italy in 2002, when Italy joined the European Union, making it a bizarre choice for counterfeiting; you need billions for it to be worth the effort anyway - 10,000,000 Lira (for instance) would have a value of much less than $10,000; Vatican passports are given out to hardly anyone at all, and would attract considerable attention - a nonsensical choice if you wanted to travel incognito; oh, and Barbara Olson is dead.

Only the Truth Movement falls for crap like this.
edit on 4-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You do realize there is an ENTIRE forum on 9/11 right?

Why not utilize the search function and look yourself.
Free 9/11 Researcher Starter Pack

Here is a link with bodies from the Pentagon. You gonna tell me these are CGI too?
*caution gruesome pics*Pentagon Pics

While you're at it look at the rest of that site for pics....

I also found this, the passenger list per plane and where each person sat.
Passenger List Per Plane

edit on 6/4/2011 by mblahnikluver because: linky

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

You do realize there is an ENTIRE forum on 9/11 right?

Why not utilize the search function and look yourself.
Free 9/11 Researcher Starter Pack

While you're at it look at the rest of that site for pics....

I also found this, the passenger list per plane and where each person sat.

This 9/11 event and fake evidence will not go away and the fact we all know it was
a fabrication will haunt us forever. This corrupt event will never go away

Unless you are a subservient participant that thinks they are more beneficial to non challenge the truth

Passenger List Per Plane

edit on 6/4/2011 by mblahnikluver because: linky

top topics

<<   2 >>

join