It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kokesh's dance party at TJ's June 4, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

No sound, but a lot of people there. Whatever happens it looks like there is a crowd to witness.

I posted only the link because embedding is illegal! Just like dancing.

edit on 4-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here is part 2, it looks like the dancing is well under way

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/5_-SwNM712g

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If anyone has any more updates post them here. Infowars hasn't posted anything new, and these were the only videos I could find on youtube.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Haha nice find I was just trying to do a search on youtube for this...Excellent!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
More video with sound, better quality...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm happy to see so many people protesting. The third part is here

www.youtube.com...

Go dance party!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Thanks, nice find. I guess the people are slowly starting to come alive. I haven't seen this kind of massing of people since the end the fed rallies.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I went to your link and started looking around. There is a video which is Hitler finds out about Kokesh dance party. I really enjoyed it. I recommend it. earlier today there was a live stream of the crowd at rhe Jefferson Monument and I got to hear some of the speakers. The cops this time just stood around and watched. I read that there was suppose to be an investigation to what happened last Saturday.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

such a fine line-- between FREEDOM and Anarchy ....

between "expression" and dis-obedience...

between--respect for our beliefs, and respect for our monuments/parks..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

such a fine line between dancing and body slamming...well, not really such a fine line. Should dancing = body slam? And our politicians boast about how there's more freedom here than Iran. Well maybe dancing is illegal in Iran too but at least it was always illegal, was dancing always illegal in the U.S.? If so how is it any better than Iran? If it was legal but is now illegal, is it becoming Iran? Things to ponder.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
When dancing is considered civil disobedience then something is seriously wrong. It's embarrassing to hear people claim that we live in a free country when you can't dance without the swat team coming to break it up.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Now I am confuse.......I dont know whether or not I want "freedom" or "police state"

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Now I am confuse.......I dont know whether or not I want "freedom" or "police state"

Well if you have an unusual fear of dancing then you should pick the police state. Otherwise you could choose freedom. Are you joking or is there something I missed from your post?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I told my wife when I saw the Kokesh video a few days ago that the next time we visited D.C. I was getting arrested. When I told her why she said, "Hope we get the same cell!"

Wish I could be there dancing today!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
I told my wife when I saw the Kokesh video a few days ago that the next time we visited D.C. I was getting arrested. When I told her why she said, "Hope we get the same cell!"

Wish I could be there dancing today!

/TOA

Just when you thought "Footloose" was an outdated classic it suddenly gains mainstream relevance

Footloose was released in 1984, coincidence?

new topics

top topics

join