It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lulzsec hack Infragard Atlanta Members Alliance & challenge FBI !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
For all we know, Lulzsec could very well be the same gov attacking themselves to be able to post new laws, and limit our freedom.

gets you into thinking doesnt it?

I doubt its the old anons doing this, but to each their own.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
Anonymous at its best!!!

This is not Anon, this is a different group. Possibly the same peeps that took down sony...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Anonymous at its best!!!

This is not Anon, this is a different group. Possibly the same peeps that took down sony...

Well they did post that sony customer support so ya could well be as for anon its still going strong i think this new group spun out of there but like I said the name and drawing out attention like this is to take the heat off anon. Most of them dont have this level of skill anyways.
If the gov says the know who did it they are lying but they will use it to their own ends I'm sure.

edit I guess with that new cyber crime = war bill this gives em an excuse to dronestrike anyone anywhere.

edit on 4-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by h0rror

its part of anonymous! fighting for netzfreedom is anonymous!

reply to post by hadriana

4chan aka anonymous, classy =)
edit on 3-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

they might think they're fighting for net freedom, but actions like these will only have the opposite effect.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

This is a really good point you make and it's something I wouldn't put past the goverment in trying to pull off. The internet in it's current state is the last "wild west", the last uncensored media which people can share and voice thier opinions, something TPTB would love to see silenced in all countries.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
There won't be a target for a drone strike. Trust me, these guys are smart. They're hacking from public wi-fi hotspots with laptops that were either home built or paid for with cash.

They're not dumb enough to do it from home. The really paranoid guys operate from minivans out in the parking lot.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

hacking is not a first ammendment right. nor is the willful defacement of private property or government agencies websites.

no one is above the law but those who break the law are no better than the so called defenders of it.

anyone supporting those actions are the same as those fascists you decry

"The Law" is a petty, frivolous, and meaningless concept. Personally, I am from the school of Pythagoras on this:

"When free men require laws, they are no longer fit for freedom".

With 600,000 laws, how do you NOT violate the law? Is it possible that those 600,000 laws are in place for, among many other things, keeping people feeling guilty for all the "minor" laws they break daily? Folks like my mom carry such things on their conscience, as she goes on the understanding that legality is morality.

But it isn't. Matter of fact, many of our laws (nay, i say most) are immoral to begin with. Our entire financial system lacks morality. While that is not what I am railing against, I do bring it up to point out that i feel absolutely no moral quandries about violating law. I am a free man, and i do not require laws. I am certainly fit for freedom.

Defacing private property...i understand what you mean. However, when this defacement is aimed at corporations that, for all intents and purpose, ARE government agencies, i do not feel concern over their property. These corporations are part of hte problem, part of the coverup.

Consider: in any "war" there is a trail of funding. In the US, The People are at war with their government (many just do not realize it yet). I don't mean taking up arms and shooting people. I mean, just about all of us know that something is wrong, and that our government is out of control. Most still seem to think the answer lies in the fallacy of the political dichotomy that has driven us to this dance. They are the ones who are not yet disillusioned, and possibly do not have a psyche capable of handling the mental stresses of finding that your government is a sham.

But if you follow this trail of funding, it comes right back to the corporations. Most American's don't even donate to campaigns. Few of us have the ability to put money in a senators pocket when they sponsor a bill we author. Since the Supreme Court has decided that money = free speech, and that corporations are people, it has left folks like me (and possibly you....never seen your bank account) with a far, far smaller voice than the non-people "individuals" of the corporation.

So much so that the corporation discussed in this thread actually had sensitive emails from several department agencies. One of them, the American version of the SS, is Homeland Security.

I judge each hack on its own merits. This one, and HB Gary, can help promote freedom. The only challenge is getting people to understand that in this quiet war that our government decided to wage on us, we have to be willing to fight back. At least a little. There is a massive information hoard that is our property. The veil of "National Security" has been shown to all to often be a lie to prevent an inconvient truth. If it takes a "hacker" to force some of that information to be released, then it is just one law breaker correcting another one (as The People have a constitutional right to know most of this information regarding dirty dealings of their elected officials).

And since legality does not equal morality, I can ignore the legal quandry you find yourself in. I focus on the moral quandry, and it seems that the morality of the "victim" is what is actually in question here, in this one specific incident.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Seems this hacking group has attacked Infragard Atlanta Chapter. Thats is part of Homeland Security. I wonder if this will mean war according to the new cyber war laws passed. Im not sure what the emails show because I have not seen them. But there is supposed to be emails about cyber attacks on Libya. And even one of the members of the Infragard Atlanta Chapter trying to bribe Lulzsec into working with them.
The guys name was Karim Hijazi's. And he seems to be tied to alot of cyber security companies.
www.linkedin.com...
Interesting if true.

www.thehackernews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Lulsec or what every they call themselves are a CIA proxy. Just like CIAnon.
This is more anti-expression propaganda. They are trying to make the internet more regulated via false flag.
Come on they are playing us.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
There won't be a target for a drone strike. Trust me, these guys are smart. They're hacking from public wi-fi hotspots with laptops that were either home built or paid for with cash.

They're not dumb enough to do it from home. The really paranoid guys operate from minivans out in the parking lot.

DHS can still track them. Also FBI has the ability to trace traffic now.

They track/trace us too. Which is mildly insane.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

no one is above the law but those who break the law are no better than the so called defenders of it.

anyone supporting those actions are the same as those fascists you decry

unfortunately it is not true that no one is above the law, just look at george W and cheney.. not to mention all the other scumbags who are wealthy and get away with crimes because they are wealthy and/or part of the elite tier that is running our society. face it, we don't live in a story book, everything is not sweet and dandy.. the laws that are supposed to be made by and for the people are abused and exploited on a daily basis.

also.. what if the law is unethical? patriot act anyone?

when i'm back in the states, i will comply with the laws as long they are not taking away my basic constitutional rights..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

You understand my viewpoint. This is how i see things. I follow the laws that seem to make sense within my morality. Other laws, like possibly using a rabbit during a magic show (see that other thread) would be wholly ignored.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Its funny to see how gullibles you can be, Dear ATSers.
You deny ignorance, right ?

Then it never cross your mind when we say "Divide and Conquer " ?

Deception is our favorite course of action.

But of course, stay blind , it help us so much.

You're paranoid and suspicious, but on the wrong targets.

We warned you about this operation, but apparently nones of you saw it.

We're getting closer arnt we ?

BigfatFurryTexan understood it very well already.

But anyways, we're too retarded for this kind of things , arent we ?

Good

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The pdf about the cyber security investigation of Libya. I wonder what the true purpose of it is. Planned attacks such as STUXnet? It does not seem they would want to protect them from it since they are at war with them right now. There are a lot of questions about what it says.
www.unveillance.com...

Heres a part that shows how our governments work these days.

5.1 Creation of Social Networking Sites
The opportunity exists to establish two different social networking sites each dedicated to one side of the
conflict. The potential for using traditional cyber jihadist favorite tools such as vBulletin could serve as an
intelligence collection mechanism for site participants. Each site would brandish propaganda sympathetic
to each cause as a method to attract and identify those loyal to Qathafi's regime and the rebels.

Heres a part about STUXnet.

STUXNET exploited the Siemens SIMATIC PCS7 control system and the S7-315 and S7-415 PLCs that it
controlled. Research has uncovered that there are potentially vulnerable S7-315 PLCs installed within the
demineralization plant used to treat boiler feed water in 2002. Refineries depend on steam for both its
heat value and the ability to generate electricity (though many refineries in the Middle East do not depend
on steam for electric generation due to the abundance of refinery and natural gas). Refineries cannot
operate without steam.
Other references have also confirmed that there are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx controllers used on the gas
turbines that comprise the power plant of the refinery. These PLCs were likely installed before the
Reagan embargo and could likely still be in service. These become vulnerable targets for attack
considering they were likely integrated in recently years to a human-machine interface (HMI) type
architecture through the simple addition of Ethernet communication modules.
Finally, references have been found to projects implemented since xxxx that utilize
xnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxnxn. xxx version x was released in xxxx and runs on either XXXX
XXX XXXXX XXXXX platforms – both unsupported and vulnerable to a complete compromise via cyberattack.
This information confirms the likelihood of able, vulnerable equipment within the Libyan refineries. A
cyber-attack would be among the easiest and most direct means to initially inject into the systems if
unable to gain physical engineering attacks against the facility. Numerous client-side attack vectors exist
that support payloads capable of compromising SCADA application platforms.

So any questions where STUXnet came from?
edit on 4-6-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Id say that at this point it seems that STUXNET was created, and interjected at the right time,
as a complement to this contrived "middle east revolutions".

Very interesting, Flagged and starred all.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Heres a interesting update. They seem to be going back and forth onn what happened between Lulzsec and Karim Hijazi.
blogs.forbes.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

After a few discussions, he offered to pay us to eliminate his competitors through illegal hacking means in return for our silence. Karim, a member of an FBI-related website, was willing to give us money and inside info in order to destroy his opponents in the whitehat world. We even discussed plans for him to give us insider botnet information.
blogs.forbes.com...

Wow, these government dudes really need to step up the security, careless much.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Karim says he didn't give anything up.
www.unveillance.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Karim says he didn't give anything up.
www.unveillance.com...

To be honest I don't think we're going to get the real story out of either side. There is no way to confirm either of the logs that were published, they're all saved to an editable text document. I'd personally like to see the time stamps on the actual log file (not just what's in it) to see the last time either had been modified. I just don't buy the boy scout routine Karim's pushing. I mean really, even the "Official Statement" doesn't prove he didn't make an attempt to recruit for his own purposes. We got to see a very small portion of the back and forth among multiple parties. If a full log file, unmodified from the final time stamp on the chat, shows up, then we'll know the full story (we all know that won't happen) otherwise, it's all speculation (and in those cases I tend to side with the black hats and not the companies for obvious reasons).

<< 1   >>

join