It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lulzsec hack Infragard Atlanta Members Alliance & challenge FBI !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Lulzsec hack Infragard Atlanta Members Alliance & challenge FBI !

www.thehackernews.com

Lulzsec yesterday hack Sony and Today they hack Infragard Atlanta Members Alliance , which having partnership with FBI .

The message written by them :
LET IT FLOW YOU STUPID FBI BATTLESHIPS

LulzSec also said that it has received some funding from supporters who want to see it continue its work.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Seems this hacking group has attacked Infragard Atlanta Chapter. Thats is part of Homeland Security. I wonder if this will mean war according to the new cyber war laws passed. Im not sure what the emails show because I have not seen them. But there is supposed to be emails about cyber attacks on Libya. And even one of the members of the Infragard Atlanta Chapter trying to bribe Lulzsec into working with them.
The guys name was Karim Hijazi's. And he seems to be tied to alot of cyber security companies.
www.linkedin.com...
Interesting if true.

www.thehackernews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Anonymous at its best!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
this is epic. its probably a few kids in a basement somewhere. i wish they would start hacking to get classified documents and release them, but for now i'm enjoying the show as it is.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
Anonymous at its best!!!

I dont think it's Anonymous this time...the article says it's Lulzsec. Must be a new/ old different group but I like the "lulz" in their name.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I had my twitter and linked in accounts hacked at today - got alerts from both services that they'd reset my passwords after they'd detected a lot of 'intrusion attempts' on my accounts.

I only mention that b/c I also noticed that a lot of my buddies in the Atlanta area that are infosec professionals were having prank calls repeatedly with people asking for lulzsecurity and stuff related to that.

I just had the general feeling that some sort of coordinated attack was going on, but I haven't heard anything concrete.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

its part of anonymous! fighting for netzfreedom is anonymous!

reply to post by hadriana

4chan aka anonymous, classy =)
edit on 3-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by h0rror

its part of anonymous! fighting for netzfreedom is anonymous!

How do you know it's part of Anonymous? Show any proof? Any words from lulzsec they are part of Anonymous? Lulzsec are more advanced than general anons.

4chan aka anonymous, classy =)

No, simply no.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Haha, some pretty funny reading and extra stuff to check out about "!@#$ FBI Friday™"

Lulz

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

proof: twitter.com... besides your just not getting what anonymous means... and yes, the prank calls are a 4chan classic.... Oo

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by h0rror

your just not getting what anonymous means

I really dont know what anonymous means, please explain to me the complete meaning and mentality behind anonymous.

... and yes, the prank calls are a 4chan classic.... Oo

But ... but I always thought it was the habbo pool raids.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by h0rror

proof: twitter.com...

I'm pretty dense, I cant find anywhere on the proof link where it's mentioned Lulzsec is part of Anonymous.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by h0rror

proof: twitter.com... besides your just not getting what anonymous means... and yes, the prank calls are a 4chan classic.... Oo

heh yeh lulzsec is kinda epic 2chan as well

@ above just look up the dictionary definition anon is less a group than an idea. One that spins off things like this. Tho they only named it and made it famous to get the bad press off the anon name imo.

edit on 3-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When did this start?

Does anyone know when it started?
That would help me a lot, hopefully, to quit being paranoid.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

The guys name was Karim Hijazi's. And he seems to be tied to alot of cyber security companies.
www.linkedin.com...

Those aren't company links, they're just links to linkedin groups, anyone can join them. Interesting turn of events though. I think I like their methods better than anonymous's (no offense intended) especially if what the video says is true.
"Lulzsec doesn't use tor"
"What does he use?"
"Actual skill"

That's what the "cyber war" is missing, trained troops. It's the digital specops force aiming for the real targets not just a random collective incessantly screaming "ima chargin mah lazer!" with java programs and irc botnets. Even the recent Iran emails were leaked by an outside source. The brute force tactic is only good for juvenile annoyances, you need small but talented teams to grab/drop the databases, backdoor the servers, and truly compromise the system. Would be nice to see a report about fusion center databases getting dropped at some point, get the government back out of our personal lives (as much as social networking allows these days).

Edit: Pretty nice grab, they got accounts for faa, fbi, nrc, usda, state, etc. small company but he got his foot in the door for the bigger picture if he wanted.
edit on 3-6-2011 by j35us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
When did this start?

Does anyone know when it started?
That would help me a lot, hopefully, to quit being paranoid.

A long time ago in a garage not so far away.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
messing with the fbi and homeland security has sealed their fates.

at best they have earned a trip to club gitmo

at worse a bullet to the back of the head and disappeared.

hacking is an act of war a bullet is the response just as osama got that is if you beleive hes dead,

arrogance and overconfidence will lead to their downfall it always have and always will

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
messing with the fbi and homeland security has sealed their fates.

at best they have earned a trip to club gitmo

at worse a bullet to the back of the head and disappeared.

hacking is an act of war a bullet is the response just as osama got that is if you beleive hes dead,

arrogance and overconfidence will lead to their downfall it always have and always will

I guess the question then becomes: do we honor the "fallen" who are fighting for our 1st Amendment rights? Of course, many Anons are not American. But the concept of liberty breathes across this planet, and we (The People) are all fighting for the same thing. Just that some of our fights are far bloodier than the cyber battles going on in the West.

Our oppression isn't so much violent, as it is a starvation of meaningful information.

I am so hard core Libertarian, that I am just shy of abject Anarchism. then again, I realize that not everyone is my size and able to defend themselves as well. Regardless, a little Anarchy leveled against our corporate fascist hydra of a government can't be a bad thing for The People in the long run.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

hacking is not a first ammendment right. nor is the willful defacement of private property or government agencies websites.

no one is above the law but those who break the law are no better than the so called defenders of it.

anyone supporting those actions are the same as those fascists you decry

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I know how the hacking started- probably before garages or basements when someone was trying to figure out a stone tool, IMO.

Well I just know for me the crap started 14 hours ago. I've ran around changing passwords all day only to change them again, when I've been able to get online.
But I also see - it looked like- they were going after 2600 too?
I think it was an irc channel, probably 2600.net?
(I've not been on irc in a long, long time but I saw that on twitter.)
Then about 2pm I started seeing friends getting a lot of the lulzsec prank calls.

If they are uncovering the corruption that I think they are uncovering, I can totally forgive them any grief they may have caused me today.
edit on 3-6-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join