It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpation(SP?) Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has good links to sites about dreams and what they can or can not mean.
I had one rcently where I was shot by a blue spaceship but the weird thing was I cried in my dream. Never had cried in a dream before and just wondering if that has any meaning at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have some dream related links on one of my web pages you can check out if you like...

geocities.com...

[edit on 5-8-2004 by maya4lx12chen]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hrm. that link didn't work maya.

I use www.swoon.com for dream interpretation, although you have to know what to put into consideration when you're looking up objects to interpret. The main parts of the dream are the most important. the atmosphere, if it was sunny, dark, cloudy, rainy, and the type of objects seen all have something to do with the dream.

i had a dream where a girl paid for my popped tire, it was 75 $ but i didnt expect her to, although she did and we sort of went out in that dream, it was a girl i never met or anything irl. Well today i picked up my friend when she got into cop trouble and her bf bought me a pack of cigs for doing it. .. maybe thats what the dream was predicting..

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
sorry i was messing around with renaming my pages. I can assure you it works now

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I don't understand why people go to sites or read books to interpret dreams! How can a site or a book interpret a dream.....this is completely illogical! You must interpret it yourself! Only you can figure what some thing means/represents to "you"....ex: when my mother dreamed of snakes...she knew something bad would happen, she was scared to death of them, if they were swimming in muddy water, someone would always die...I'm not afraid of snakes or bugs or anything like that, so if "I" dream of snakes it has no such connotation....you have to look to yourself for analyst on these things!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yer thats a good explanation. How can someone else interprate somethng for you :S They would havbe to be you in order for it to work.

However as I remember I did once see an E-Book about it on the net somewhere, could have been kazaa :s its was quiet detailed as I remember.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think it helps you find your way, the books don't tell you what to exaclty know but helps you understand what you are trying to go for. To help you find the whole thing out but the books point you in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ModestMike, I had a recurring dream for a long time, and finaly it started driving me nuts so I went to like a dozen different places for dream interpretation, including here because at the time there were some very talented people in that area. Not sure if they're still here or not. But I got a dozen different answers, and I knew that some of the stuff felt almost right, or totally off. Some stuff I couldn't help but laugh at, adn then I realized that if I knew something was off, then I had the answers I was looking for! I still believe in a higher power and all, but I think that most of our dreams, psychlogical problems can be solved by a deep introspection or two.

Really, what do many shrinks(sorry for the term if there are any reading this) do for the majority of a therapy session beyond asking you questions about yourself to get you to look at stuff you had kept crammed away? They're jsut forcing you to deal with unresolved issues. We know more about ourselves than anyone on earth.

new topics

top topics

join