It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says IMF Chief Jailed For Discovering All US Gold Is Gone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Russia Says IMF Chief Jailed For Discovering All US Gold Is Gone

www.eutimes.net

A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Federal Security Service (FSB) says that former International Monetary Fund (IMF) Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was charged and jailed in the US for sex crimes on May 14th after his discovery that all of the gold held in the United States Bullion Depository located at Fort Knox was ‘missing and/or unaccounted’ for.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
“In October of 2009 the Chinese received a shipment of gold bars. Gold is regularly exchanges between countries to pay debts and to settle the so-called balance of trade. Most gold is exchanged and stored in vaults under the supervision of a special organization based in London, the London Bullion Market Association (or LBMA). When the shipment was received, the Chinese government asked that special tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars. In this test, four small holed are drilled into the gold bars and the metal is then analyzed.

Officials were shocked to learn that the bars were fake. They contained cores of tungsten with only a outer coating of real gold. What’s more, these gold bars, containing serial numbers for tracking, originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years. There were reportedly between 5,600 to 5,700 bars, weighing 400 oz. each, in the shipment!”

www.eutimes.net

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This wouldn't surprise me in the least if it's proven to be true.
Where are the CIA / FBI and other abc agencies when stuff like this is going on?
Oh that's right.
Too busy chasing boogeymen who are already dead and hassling the local populace over petty crimes.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by noordmo

“In October of 2009 the Chinese received a shipment of gold bars. Gold is regularly exchanges between countries to pay debts and to settle the so-called balance of trade. Most gold is exchanged and stored in vaults under the supervision of a special organization based in London, the London Bullion Market Association (or LBMA). When the shipment was received, the Chinese government asked that special tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars. In this test, four small holed are drilled into the gold bars and the metal is then analyzed.

Officials were shocked to learn that the bars were fake. They contained cores of tungsten with only a outer coating of real gold. What’s more, these gold bars, containing serial numbers for tracking, originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years. There were reportedly between 5,600 to 5,700 bars, weighing 400 oz. each, in the shipment!”

www.eutimes.net

so what does this mean.. america tried to rip off the chinese, or they themselves were ripped off in the past but were unaware?
either way.. highly embarrassing for the most powerfull nation on earth.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by noordmo

The CIA leaked him the proof which he then forgot to take with him??

I don't buy it though it's been thought by many the US gold was sold of or stolen years ago..

A proper audit hasn't been done at Fort Knox for years..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
EU Times is

SARCHA FAAL

or

David Booth

or
World Nut Daily WND
or whatever name he is using today.

[Hoax] You cannot trust a thing out of this guy, or any of his sites[Hoax]

Elf

EDIT TO ADD

The whole Tungstan inside gold bars is a very old story that keeps getting rehashed.

YES there were a small amount of Gold Bullion Bars and still are that are put in deposits to make up the weight, They are usually found before deposit. After similair events and this one many years ago deposititories now will take a random core sample from a large deposit of Bullion.

Since this one attempt many years ago to pull one over on the gold market none have been reported since, the same way smugglers do not put there stash in there hand luggage, in in the Open as they will get caught.

There is no way to do this scam anymore.

This story which is old and even not sourced correctly is recycled to death and now has spin because of IMF guy, just David Booth being a typical lyer and looking for sensationilist traffic.

[Hoax] 100%

If I change the red riding hood story to make it not a wolf but America and grandmother a country fighting for freedom now, does it make the fairystory true?

Nope same as this aint.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 3-6-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
HOAX

Sorcha Faal

ravikhokharia.wordpress.com...

this makes 2 Hoaxes in a row for you doesn't it OP ???
lol

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If we can get Ron Paul in the Whitehouse I guarantee you the Fed WILL get audited!

The story in the OP has been circulating for awhile, kinda Sorcha Faalish if you ask me....maybe some truth to it though.

(where's MOTF when you need him\her??)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Interesting that fake gold bars got shipped to China. The whole story seems a little fishy, but hopefully there will be some other outlet to confirm/debunk this. If this is true and happens to get out to the public maybe some more sheeple will wake up and smell the bull that emperor obama has been cooking up along with his bankster cronies.

It makes me very sad that I am not even surprised or shocked by this. Time to go sleep.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
though whether or not Booth had anything
to do with this story.

I personally do not believe
Ft. Knox has the gold anymore
either.

And the $166 Billion in gold bricks
in the Fed Res vault under the WTC
went missing on 9/11.

Seems like somebody is trying to
corner the world market in gold.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Come on man... the EUtimes is like the National Enquirer.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My thoughts run along the lines that as we are seeing so many games by the worlds powers against each other that I have got lost in the maze of deceit, lies and half truths.

But I do feel all this butting of heads is not going to end well for humanity..

Trying to be a realist I cling to a notion from the middle ages that when the poor get fewer the rest get richer and power shifts from the elite back to the people (albeit for a brief moments respite from oppression)

It's a shame we only have silver lined clouds left to sell...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
This wouldn't surprise me in the least if it's proven to be true.

Nor would I, but it is rather hard to believe this is the reason for his imprisonment. DSK is a puppet of the NWO, he's proposed to create a new world currency that would be managed by the IMF.

Originally posted by Infrasilent
Come on man... the EUtimes is like the National Enquirer.

True, EUtimes should be forbidden as source of reference on ATS.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Take this how ever you want. I live pretty darn close to Ft. Knox. I'd like to see someone mosey on up to the fence and try to get over it to see the gold that is still there. If the gold is gone, why all the security? And dont come back with "to hide the fact there is no gold" either. Its there. As well as many other lesser known locations as well. Im pretty sure that hundreds of little kids get to go there every year on field trips as well. I'm pretty sure that if they dissapointed a child, that kid would tell everyone and there mother that he/she didnt get to see the gold cause it was all gone.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Def a sorcha faal hoax, I must admit I regularly read the website just for entertainment, but there definitely is something fishy about the whole Straus Kahn affair.

Do you want me to believe that a millionare businessman who is obviously intelligent would be as stupid as to try and sexually assault a hotel maid?

The guy could probably hire an army of Models, hookers or anyone to get his rockers off but decides to try and rape a hotel maid. I dont believe it for a second. What does he know that they are trying to bury, perhaps something to do with Americas impending bankruptcy if they dont raise the debt ceiling?

A good idea would be to research what he was working on before all this happened.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This goes way above gold whereas he had in his possession on his laptop definitive evidence connecting the IMF, World Bank, Bank Of International Settlements, The Federal Reserve to corruption, currency manipulation and nation engineering which made him a liability forcing him to be "dealt with".

As long as you do what you are told, when you are told and how you are told you could kill someone and have it not matter but if you grow a brain you become a liability. This is a classic BlackOp.

Same setup like Julian Assagne whereas the maid was told to make a sexual move on him and was ordered to perform oral on him and spit it into a corner and if she was rejected she was told to cry rape. Him being butt naked in the room is a classic cover. For example, "You do this and we'll make you famous!" type deal. Reality is they really can't arrest him nor justify holding him just for having explosive documents as there is no crime there anywhere in the world as many nations have whistleblower protection laws on the books. This is how they skirt around that. Does Monica Lewinsky's now infamous "blue dress" ring a bell?

Our gold is still here so this has nothing to do with gold bullion.
edit on 3-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Take this how ever you want. I live pretty darn close to Ft. Knox. I'd like to see someone mosey on up to the fence and try to get over it to see the gold that is still there. If the gold is gone, why all the security? And dont come back with "to hide the fact there is no gold" either. Its there. As well as many other lesser known locations as well.

oh yea, there are bricks still there
but whether or not they are REAL
gold is a whole nother story.
Tungsten plated ain't worth squash.
They have not been examined
to my knowledge.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
lol, ya, that's the ticket.

too funny!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
This goes way above gold whereas he had in his possession on his laptop definitive evidence connecting the IMF, World Bank, Bank Of International Settlements, The Federal Reserve to corruption, currency manipulation and nation engineering which made him a liability forcing him to be "dealt with".

As long as you do what you are told, when you are told and how you are told you could kill someone and have it not matter but if you grow a brain you become a liability.

hmmmm, interesting

got any links to those claims?
would love to read them

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hey dick! , where the hell is all the gold?

nixon: hell, you tell me!

edit on 3-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join