It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Encounter After Hitting the Clubs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't drink. I don't do drugs. I go out to pick up women.

I leave a club last night - this is Downtown Hollywood - and...

I see this gorgeous blond walking down the street. She's walking dreamily along, stopping at every tree, placing her palm just above the bark for a few moments, then moving on to the next tree.

"Tree," I say. lol "Why is it that you're touching trees?" She ignores me completely, continuing on her way. I forget Pick Up. I just want to know what's happening. It seems like some sort of spiritual energy thing that she's doing. "In China, many old people wake up early in the morning. They go to the parks and clap and hit their limbs to the trees. They believe there's energy in the trees."
"What are you talking about?" the woman grumbles. I continue walking with her.
"I'm curious about you're doing."
"I know you're curious," she replies.
"I don't bite. Tell me what you're doing." She suddenly turns to me and...gives me this strange smile. "I won't eat you. What are you doing?" I ask. Our eyes meet and after a second, her brow furrows and she suddenly turns away.
"Go away. Now," she says sternly.
"Ok. Have a good night, miss."
"I'm sorry," she says.

A friend of mine who sees...things...said, for what it's worth, that this woman was possessed. The demon in her was absorbing energy from trees to become stronger.

My friend says I'm a very good person (I personally think I'm an asshole hahaha), so she said that the demon, upon seeing me, was put off and wanted me to leave. She said that if I hadn't left, the demon would have attacked me. I probably can kick a chick's ass, but a demon chick? I don't know, but out of curiosity, I wish I had stayed. If this # is real, that might have been a mistake, especially since I have no idea what I'm dealing with.

Thoughts, questions, comments? I'm not one for paranormal stuff at all, but after last night...that was seriously odd.
edit on 2-6-2011 by osprey00 because: Grammar and syntax. Additional content.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by osprey00

I THINK you should stop clubbing a bit. You're meeting demon ladies now, pray a little.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Maybe she was on ecstacy, dropped acid or some other tree hugging drug, and just felt like communing with the trees. Then, you came along, asking questions and freaked her out.........

???????

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
WOW!

You're lucky. She could have taken you straight to hell [Which may have looked like a cheap motel]

Well you may not have been drinking or partaking in any other "Activities" that night but if she wasn't then she sounds like a mental case.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by osprey00

I THINK you should stop clubbing a bit. You're meeting demon ladies now, pray a little.

Impossible. Going out and developing my social skills is a necessity. Last night left me a bit ruffled, but if you let up at the first sign of trouble, how can you get things done? I am going out every night of the week for a while - hardcore mode. I've made the commitment to myself.

I'm not one for prayer, but my friend recommends I begin meditating. She says that it may help me develop a sense for the things my five senses cannot understand. I'll start today.

edit on 2-6-2011 by osprey00 because: To quote My.mind.is.mine

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I'm very naive; I don't know what drugged-up people look or act like. It is certainly possible she was high. The "possessed by a demon" thing is more frightening (read: exciting), don't you think?

Something else:

When I was getting back in my car to drive home, there was a red volvo behind me. I thought it was empty, but then realized there was a woman "sleeping" inside. She looked like she was in her early sixties, was wearing copious amounts of makeup, her eyes were half-open, and she was squirming about in her chair. Needless to say, after the first "demon girl", I jumped in my car and got the # out of there.

While driving home, twice it happened that cars would "hang out" in my blind-spot in the right lane. The second time it happened, another car started coming into my blind-spot from the left lane as if to sandwich me. TBH, it's most likely coincidence, but after the stuff I saw that night, I felt like something bad was #ing with me. O_O
edit on 2-6-2011 by osprey00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wouldnt want strange men to try and talk to me if i was a woman haha. I think youre being a tad paranoid, to be honest.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If hitting the clubs in Hollywood is similar to hitting the clubs in any major city, I can imagine she was probably high...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
When I was a kid and worked in a fish market a guy used to want to hold his hand over the fillets. each one he would test to find the ones that "didnt die a violent death" I asked his wife the first time if that really works and she said of course it does. Then quarter turned and winked.

After that when they came in I would take them to the flat at the end of the counter and bring the trays down there where 'it was quiet and he wouldn't get any interference in the testing' I would leave a box of toothpicks so he could mark the ones he wanted, and come trade trays as needed.

Seems he was in an accident, and when he recovered he had these strange new 'powers'. His wife used to tip me $5 each time for the special treatment, privacy and understanding. $5 was a huge tip back then.

They actually became very good customers since they didnt eat mammals who all die violently. It was always a crapfest when it was time for shrimp or scallops though lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah. lol, its hard to tell until you speak to them. Then its obvious. Ecstacy and acid and shrooms dialate the pupils, but it was dark, so you couldn't see. They also make one very lovey-dovey, and in tuned with nature, hence the trees huggers.

The blind spot followers sound creepy tho, the whole thing sounds creepy. Try a different side of town. My daughter likes "Jones" in West Hollywood. so do I, but I live in San Diego, so if you go there, we won't see each other. (lol I'd be the old lady asleep in the car with copious amounts of makeup!)

Welcome to ATS, I didn't realize this was in the Introduction forum until I tryed to star you.
edit on 2-6-2011 by windword because: sp

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok so hot possessed Woman might attack you. Aren't all possessed chick nymphos ? At least they are in the movies.

Don't see the problem as long as you climb out the bathroom window straight after sex and not swap numbers.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is weird for Hollywood?

Hmmm... I think otherwise...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So you're in Los Angeles and you encounter a weird chick sapping energy from trees. Isn't this what could be perceived as normal there?

Some people just do their thing and don't appreciate when someone else interrupts them doing it. Yes she could be a lil nuts but I don't believe she was possessed.

If she was pretty as you say then she also knows by now how to reject and get rid of a guy rather quickly. That probably accounts for the smile and telling you to take a hike.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
This is weird for Hollywood?

Hmmm... I think otherwise...

I know huh...
I'm originally from L.A. Partied many a time in the greater Hollywood area. Seen some rather interesting things over those years. This story was mild by comparison.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
I wouldnt want strange men to try and talk to me if i was a woman haha. I think youre being a tad paranoid, to be honest.

You might not, but that's what Pick Up is about. And it works. Most people's lives are cool, but not incredibly exciting or compelling. We are learning to become compelling individuals, to create romance and intrigue. You may not be interested, but many people are - even guys who witness what's going on sometimes think it's awesome.

I may be a newb to Pick Up, but I've personally gone out with guys who have become true Casanovas.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by osprey00

Eyes half closed and squirming around in her seat. Hmm.....sounds like she was getting....serviced. Hahaha! Or serviceing herself.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denco
If hitting the clubs in Hollywood is similar to hitting the clubs in any major city, I can imagine she was probably high...

Well, I started this stuff back in late 2009 and went out constantly. I never encountered anything like this.

So, why am I a newb now? I finally got an incredible girlfriend through it and stopped for over a year...and now I'm exceedingly rusty.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by osprey00

Originally posted by chancemusky

You might not, but that's what Pick Up is about. And it works. Most people's lives are cool, but not incredibly exciting or compelling. We are learning to become compelling individuals, to create romance and intrigue. You may not be interested, but many people are - even guys who witness what's going on sometimes think it's awesome.

I may be a newb to Pick Up, but I've personally gone out with guys who have become true Casanovas.

Oh gawd... I'm dying here...

Talking to trees is sounding more and more compelling by the minute, if this is the alternative...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Try a different side of town. My daughter likes "Jones" in West Hollywood.

That's exactly the area I was at last night, but to the north by two streets - Hollywood Blvd.
Tell your daughter to watch out for tree-hugging demons!

And thanks for the welcome.

edit on 2-6-2011 by osprey00 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join