It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Encounter After Hitting the Clubs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sounds like you cant handle rejection after you talked to her once, she ignored you, when you kept on, she finally told you to go away, your fragile ego couldnt handle it,. so you justify the rejection by saying shes possessed...
honestly, you sound almost stalkerish...calm down and let things go as they may, quit trying so hard

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Damned tree huggers win again!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
She was telling them Goodbye and that everything was going to be OK. She turned to you but you could not feel it, she reached within you and realized that your heart was flowing but she knew that her ability would not help you, that only you can help you, so she said, "You must go now".

You didn't get the message did you?

Goodbye sweet trees, may the Mother Earth surround us all with loving protective energy!

Now, I believe the title of the thread should be "I met Mother Earth and she was talking to the trees, but I could not hear her"
edit on 6/2/2011 by Greensage because: took the alcohol part out

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
If she was pretty as you say then she also knows by now how to reject and get rid of a guy rather quickly. That probably accounts for the smile and telling you to take a hike.

That's exactly it though. I've gotten rejected who knows how many times. I know what it's like. The girl doesn't turn to you, smile slowly, then get a weird look, then suddenly turn away and yell for you to go away. That's pretty abnormal.

And to those who are saying this is normal for Hollywood...it's not. I've never seen this kind of behavior before, here or in Manhattan, NYC. Not to say she isn't drugged out, lol.
The clubbing scene isn't usually filled with crazies. There may be hipster scenes filled with trannies, gays,and Lesbians dressed like vampires or divas, but they tend to be pretty chill people, or at worst Prima Donnas - not...#ing eerie.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2011 by osprey00 because: Double post...??

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cute blonde chicks that are possessed by demons don't go around Hollywood touching trees. She was more like high on shrooms and maybe she tought the trees were moving.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Sounds like you cant handle rejection after you talked to her once, she ignored you, when you kept on, she finally told you to go away, your fragile ego couldnt handle it,. so you justify the rejection by saying shes possessed...
honestly, you sound almost stalkerish...calm down and let things go as they may, quit trying so hard

Lol, I may be stalkerish, but I'm certainly not *that* bothered by rejection. Rejection is common, I deal with it every time I go out, and it's fine.

I guess what I was hoping to get out of posting this was not...having to awkwardly defend myself or for people to flat out say, "I think not." I was expecting people to say, "I think not / I think so because I've seen this, that, and the other thing...story, story, story..." even if the stories are about crazy # involving drugs/booze/anything that's happened to you while clubbing. Lol, I guess I'm asking for too much.

edit on 2-6-2011 by osprey00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Last night around 12 AM, I was sitting at the dining table on my netbook. To my right is the porch - big windows, a door that is mostly window, so I can see outside.

I'm doing some reading when I hear, "Hey! Open the door!" I look up and I see a man outside. Scared, I jump up and run down the hall. Then I think to call the cops, run back in to grab my phone, and see that the figure has left. I wake my roommate and talk about calling the cops. He says no, gets up and we take a look outside, which is kind of dumb, but I follow him out with the butter knife I was using to spread Marmite on some bread.

We can see all the way down both streets around the house, so the guy I saw must've ducked around a corner. That or...O_O disappeared!!

Before this, when I was filling gas late at night three nights ago, an extremely tall Black woman, late 40's, walked slowly by, just staring at me. Just staring and staring and staring and staring. Supernatural? Maybe not. Creepy? Frack yes.

Okay, so all these weird things that I've seen in the past few days can be attributed to drugs/mental illness. It is a coincidence that all these things are happening in quick succession, though. Creepy, creepy.
edit on 5-6-2011 by osprey00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
HaHa...... I can safely say ive never experienced something as ODD as that, -.- Probably safe to walk away then find out the alternatives...... But as a future note I wont plan on clubbing in Hollywood I thought the Club scene in Boise Idaho was odd.

Thanks for the interesting post bro!
~CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join