It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Abe Lincoln a pawn of the Rothschilds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I didnt see this posted here yet, So this is what was on goolge news today

Source

Even with this background in mind, I still probably should not have engaged with a correspondent who wanted me to write a story about a photograph purported to be of a "young Jewish-looking Abraham Lincoln." When I asked what relevance a revisionist reading of Lincoln's religion or ethnicity might have to the historical record, I was informed that a) "he would want to free the black slaves because his ancestors were traumatized about being slaves in Egypt" and b) "he would try to help the European Jews (Rothschilds) in taking over the United States by starting a war and having Americans fight one another while they take control of our banking system."

News like this can make a person reconsider celebrating Presidents' Day, if you take it seriously, which, initially, I did not. You didn't have to be Jewish to think slavery was an abomination, and what I can glean from the historical record seems to indicate that the Rothschilds thought an American Civil War would be bad for business. But I still felt compelled to do some googling to see if I could get a sense of where the "Abe Lincoln as Jewish Rothschild pawn" ranked on the Birther/911 Truther conspiracy theory Richter scale.

I do not think that there was any rothchild conspiracy at all. I know all of people here do. so this is for you to look at I suppose.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes, he was a pawn of them, and then they whacked him when he started to catch on, and issued Greenbacks, REAL money, not promissory notes.

As far as the slavery goes, do a little research into whom exactly were most of the slave traders that brought them to the US. You might be surprised.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

For one thing, the jews were at the center of the slave trade. Newport Rhode island had the highest population of jews, the oldest synagogue and was the center of the north american slave trade.
en.wikipedia.org...

Secondly, didn't lincoln go against the central bank and start printing Greenbacks?

Not that I'm a fan of Lincoln but doesnt' seem like he was a Jewish Rothchild Agent.

Interesting theory though.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Hold the phone, put the kids in the stable, and saddle your horses: I agree with gorgi on something!

Abe Lincoln was not a pawn of the Rothschilds. This is a pretty ridiculous argument. But I've never heard it before and it's an interesting point of view. But Dishonest Abe didn't need the Rothschilds to engage in his own power trip. He did it all by his lonesome.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Lincoln fought against the banks, that's why the Russian Czar sent his fleet to protect the north, he thought it was great that Lincoln started printing his own money and got the bankers so frustrated. The Rothschild family had sworn to destroy the Czar family line for refusing the central bank, so the fact that they stood with Lincoln against the banks should tell you all you need to know.
edit on 2-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by gorgi

For one thing, the jews were at the center of the slave trade. Newport Rhode island had the highest population of jews, the oldest synagogue and was the center of the north american slave trade.
en.wikipedia.org...

You may want to actually read your links before you post them:

While The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews describes Lopez as "Newport's leading participant in the Black Holocaust", historian Eli Faber determined Lopez underwrote 21 slave ships during a period in which Newport sent a total of 347 slave ships to Africa, and Faber described Lopez's ventures in the slave trade as "an infinitesimal part" of the British slave trade. By the beginning of the American Revolution, Lopez owned or controlled 30 vessels.

Secondly, didn't lincoln go against the central bank and start printing Greenbacks?

Not exactly. Greenbacks were fiat money (fairy dust) printed by the Treasury. Lincoln's War was costing him money and people were hoarding gold, so his central bank didn't have real money to give him. So he created the Greenbacks to pay his (America's) debts.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Abe Lincoln was a pawn in the sense that he was forced to borrow money from the Rothschilds in order to adequately fight the South, which probably borrowed money from them as well to fight the North. Knowingly or unknowingly he was used by them as a pawn.

edit on 2-6-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join