It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global war on drugs 'has failed' say former leaders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Exactly ... Tho when taken in moderation, it can be fine ...
Drink has sooo much to answer for .. and its pushers ...

So much rape, muggings, murders, and general violence, which costs the tax payer for UK NHS, to patch everyone up ... all the policing at weekends ..

Of course theres the argument, that not everyone does these things, so its down to the individual .. not drink ..
I disagree with that .. and have first hand, saw my beautiful loving sibling, turn from someone who loves me, to having a facial expression of utter evil, whilst telling me in a demonic voice how he wants to kill me ... This is not the brother i know .. And although it may not affect everyone like this .. its completely obvious to me, it affects faaar too many people, in a similar negative way, even if not to the same extreme extent ..

People will be hard pushed to find such a nice individual, have such an extreme negative violent change, whilst smoking a herbal cigarette ...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

you do know hemp was band for the use of trees and then pot due to health reasons er tax, there excuse is the federal Boggs Act look that one up

edit on 2-6-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Several police constables in Britain, politicians and celebrities like Richard Brandson, Dame Judi Dench and Sting have sent a letter to David Cameron regarding the subject too

Celebrities call for drug decriminalisation

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think what appeals to me the most, is putting an end to the criminalization of drug users. These are more the victims than the criminals in my view, at least when it comes to the harder addictive drugs.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
existing thread here

Closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join