It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the E.Coli Epidemic. Pharmaceutical Companies preparing to make huge profits this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Just 1 to 2 years ago, it was all about swine flu which was a completely new strain and drug companies were immediately working to sell their newly made drugs without giving a toss about the dangerous side affects associated with the drugs - and they made huge profits.

www.bbc.co.uk...

4 June 2010
Key scientists behind World Health Organization advice on stockpiling of pandemic flu drugs had financial ties with companies which stood to profit, an investigation has found.

The British Medical Journal says the scientists had openly declared these interests in other publications yet WHO made no mention of the links.

It comes as a report from the Council of Europe criticised the lack of transparency around the handling of the swine flu pandemic.

A spokesman for WHO said the drug industry did not influence its decisions on swine flu.

Guidelines recommending governments stockpile antiviral drugs were issued by WHO in 2004.

The advice prompted many countries around the world into buying up large stocks of Tamiflu, made by Roche, and Relenza manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.

This year its about E.Coli and it is spreading fast and look!!! Its a new strain again!

Something to tells me that these Pharmaceutical companies or rogue private sector officials engineered this new strain to reap the benefits from the drugs they will make later this year.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.euractiv.com...

Germany: 470 cases, 16 deaths
Sweden: 15 cases, one death
Denmark: Seven cases
The Netherlands: Three cases
UK: Three cases
Spain: One case

This new strain spreading fast. Since most profit is to be made from the rich European Countries than Third World countries is the reason why the strain was released in Europe. It is Truly barbaric if rogue individuals actually plan these events solely for profit...
edit on 2-6-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
God help us all if this were true. I sincerely hope you are wrong wrong wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hopefully it gets shut down quick, but if it a profit tool made by the pharmacy companies expect it to be coming to the USA, Asia and Aus too.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's probably hitting Germany more because there economy is better than most European countries. Somewhat of a punishment.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Could Germany deactivating all its nuclear power stations by 2022 have anything to do with it?
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

one minor problem with your " theory " E-coli is a bacterium , so no " new drugs " are needed - dependent on clade , various antiabiotics already work against all strains

some are resistant to some antibiotics - but currently all strains can be treated

current vaccines will likley be innefective against this new strain - but vacination has never been widespread anyway

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's a bad virus, and terrible for those who are so ill with it, not to mention the deaths it is causing.

However, let's remember the hype that TBTB stirred up over the 'flu epidemic'. It never turned into the mass pandemic they said it would become.

I truly hope this will be the case with this virus too. In the meantime I'm gong to steer clear of the hype. Buying into it contributes to their psyops and fearmongering.

link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Could Germany deactivating all its nuclear power stations by 2022 have anything to do with it?
www.bbc.co.uk...

Sorry.

I dont follow this line of thought.

Epidemic to nuc power.

link   

WHAT ?????

now you are just fantasising

please explain how killing 15 random german citizens is going to " punish " the federal german govt. ???

arnt they [ the govt. ] not part of the alledged TPTB , anyway ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Its like every year or 2 we get a new one to worry about. If i get it then im going to go walk into number 10 downing street and take a # on david camerons desk. Not because I blame him but just because hes a # and it would be fun to do before I died.
edit on 2-6-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
With many prior posts in other threads mentioning possible food crop destructions and failures around the world this year, I'm afraid that my conspiracy inspired mind automatically linked this tragic event to the images of sheer destruction of many European spring vegetable crops currently underway. Spain grows a large portion of Europes vegetables if I'm not mistaken, and if someone wanted to destroy food production on this scale, an outbreak such as this would do it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You do know the difference between a bacterial infection and a viral infection...right?
What are you describing are two completely different kinds of events.

top topics

join