It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Nibaru Hollow?

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Many people are debunking Nibaru on the basis that something with its mass would be exerting much greater gravitational effects on the solar system than it is.
What if it were in fact hollow? perhaps with a whole civilisation living inside of it, waiting to come and colonize the earth? Then its mass would be much less.
This could account for how it has travelled undetected thus far.
It is also possible that it has cloaking technology around it, this would account for why we can not see it even though it is there.
Could there be a race of Annuki living inside a cloaked hollow Nibaru waiting to slip into orbit around the earth and then unleash armageddon upon us before colonising the planet for themselves.
They would probably then want to hollow our planet out and live inside of it, because they are used to living inside of planets and the shock of living on the surface might unhinge them. Its not nice to be unhinged.




posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa
 


I would imagine we would need to find Nibiru before we claim it to be hollow....No??

Just a thought I guess....



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa

They would probably then want to hollow our planet out and live inside of it, because they are used to living inside of planets and the shock of living on the surface might unhinge them. Its not nice to be unhinged.


As much as I respect your opinion, I personally disagree with the whole notion of planet Nibiru... In relation to the above quote, stop yourself for a second there and think, why? Why would a civilisation with advanced enough technology to propel their own planet millions of miles across the Universe, want to travel so far to hollow out an inferior race's tiny planet? Which doesn't even seem theoretically possible anyway.

If you hollow out the planet, there is nothing to create a magnetic field which also means no gravity therefore there is nothing keeping the planet, a planet. The clumps of earth would simply drift apart into space.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
Many people are debunking Nibaru on the basis that something with its mass would be exerting much greater gravitational effects on the solar system than it is.
What if it were in fact hollow? perhaps with a whole civilisation living inside of it, waiting to come and colonize the earth? Then its mass would be much less.
This could account for how it has travelled undetected thus far.
It is also possible that it has cloaking technology around it, this would account for why we can not see it even though it is there.
Could there be a race of Annuki living inside a cloaked hollow Nibaru waiting to slip into orbit around the earth and then unleash armageddon upon us before colonising the planet for themselves.
They would probably then want to hollow our planet out and live inside of it, because they are used to living inside of planets and the shock of living on the surface might unhinge them. Its not nice to be unhinged.


It's NIBIRU, not NIBARU. It's ANNUNAKI, not ANNUKI.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Dude....are you for real?? I sincerely hope not! Posting that kind of crazy talk is one sure fire way of getting ridiculed in here.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themanwithnoname
Dude....are you for real?? I sincerely hope not! Posting that kind of crazy talk is one sure fire way of getting ridiculed in here.


Which part? The part where he actually believes Nibiru exists or that he believes in an alien race called the Annununankini-bop-bop?
edit on 6/1/2011 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
This could account for how it has travelled undetected thus far.


Is that the only reason? You can't think of any other reason? Nothing remotely more logical at all?



st.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG
 
Annununankini-bop-bop?- Haha....had me in stitches man! The whole lot really. I mean i can get over people believing in the Nibaru thing, but the rest was like the ramblings of a mad man.
Very sorry op! Don't mean to cause offence.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That is a very moot question since the object in question doesn't exist.

Lets see... where did Nibiru come from?


The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003


en.wikipedia.org...

Well... that sounds quite normal, if you have schizophrenia, that is.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa
 


how can anything go undetected these days ? if it did use cloaking technology and other sci fi stuff why would the"annunaki" want to conquer our primitive world?



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa
 


Fine fictional fallacy, friend.

You don't really suppose this, do you?
Please say no.
But put this in the short story forum or creative writing and I wouldn't hate you so much.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
First Nibiru has to be proven to exist before one can even begin to speculate on..................................

If it is a space ship.
A brown dwarf.
If it is hiding behind the sun or whether it is still out in deep space.
if it is going to arrive in 2012 or 2085 as zecharia sitchin says.
If it is comet elenin
If it is Eris
If it is nothing but a huge stinking pile of internet B.S. a meme that just does not seem to die and gets layers and layers of insanity piled on top of it where critical thinking vanishes like light vanishes into a black hole.
edit on 1-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would say that Nibiru is hollow to some extent. The inhabitants would likely use geothermal heat to perpetuate life inside the planet as the surface would likely be a hostile wasteland...of which a failing atmosphere would be of major concern. The collision with Tiamat would have been devastating to any surface life the planet once contained.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
I would say that Nibiru is hollow to some extent. The inhabitants would likely use geothermal heat to perpetuate life inside the planet as the surface would likely be a hostile wasteland...of which a failing atmosphere would be of major concern. The collision with Tiamat would have been devastating to any surface life the planet once contained.

Exactly! They would not have to worry about the lack of any atmoshpere by living inside the planet, which means they would be protected from harmful radiation from the sun as they travelled close by. They would also benefit from protection from any small asteroid impacts which would be more likely due to their being no atmoshphere to burn them up on entry.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why not teraform mars it seems a lot easier then living on some insane wrecking ball planet that does not even have sunlight on it most of the time.
Also if the planet was hollow why would they Annunaki(S.P.?) have needed all that gold to put in their atmosphere?
The mining gold here on earth for their atmosphere is one of the main elements of Zecharia Sitchin's wild story.

edit on 1-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah
 


Oh that dude is just crazy, gold has nothing to do with it.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa
 


You realize he was the one that came up with the whole theory.
By claiming that he is crazy you are essentially saying the whole Nibiru theory is crazy.
Which I will agree it is crazy.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Let's see what the TPTB at Wikipedia have to say on the guy(*Sarcasm*)

According to Sitchin, Nibiru (called "the twelfth planet" because, Sitchin claimed, the Sumerians' gods-given conception of the Solar System counted all eight planets, plus Pluto, the Sun and the Moon) was the home of a technologically advanced human-like extraterrestrial race called the Anunnaki in Sumerian myth, who Sitchin states are called the Nephilim in Genesis. He wrote that they evolved after Nibiru entered the solar system and first arrived on Earth probably 450,000 years ago, looking for minerals, especially gold, which they found and mined in Africa. Sitchin states that these "gods" were the rank-and-file workers of the colonial expedition to Earth from planet Nibiru.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You might find this relevant:-

www.starseeds.net...



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa
 


I checked the link and it said.
"Page not found"




top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join